Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many hours do you spend watching TVB series per week

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Low
    Well......, I don't know how you guys can get good grades and continue to watch TVB series at this pace.
    From what I can gather you all seem to be in touch with all the new ones as well and involve in this forum. Thank goodness I don't have to study anymore but eventhough I'm working still find it difficult to keep up.!!!
    I only got addicted to TVb series since I started working. Phew
    well im not addicted n i hardly watch any TVB series now...but im still failin ...probably its cuz of those korean shows BAN THEM!!! but i'll kill whoever does thou haha...im not makin any sense am i?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    well im not addicted n i hardly watch any TVB series now...but im still failin ...probably its cuz of those korean shows BAN THEM!!! but i'll kill whoever does thou haha...im not makin any sense am i?

HaHa, that's why I stay away from Korean series otherwise I have to give up sleeping!!!

what a crackup... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/volczZz/smoko.gif')
    you have 3311 posts and you joined in january
    looks to me you spend too much time on spcnet mate... thats why your failing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/volczZz/lordoftherings2dj.gif')

TommyH
    Unregistered

you're making korean series sound really good...are they seriously that good? too bad you have to watch the dubbed version or with subs... unless you know korean...

i only watched one korean series in my life (dubbed) and my impression of it isn't that good. jewel in the palace talked about Dai Cheung Gum's gift for making good food for the first half of the series and then for the next half it talks about healing... why does it have to go to healing all of a sudden? i guess part of the reason i disliked it is because i didn't understand some parts and that might be because i watched a badly dubbed version...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    you're making korean series sound really good...are they seriously that good? too bad you have to watch the dubbed version or with subs... unless you know korean...

i only watched one korean series in my life (dubbed) and my impression of it isn't that good. jewel in the palace talked about Dai Cheung Gum's gift for making good food for the first half of the series and then for the next half it talks about healing... why does it have to go to healing all of a sudden? i guess part of the reason i disliked it is because i didn't understand some parts and that might be because i watched a badly dubbed version...
    i didnt watch jewel in da palace... well 1 episode cuz i dont like watchin long n draggy korean ancient series n im not addicted to korean series but im addicted to korean shows!!!XD n i watch them with subs...theyre sorta like da trio show...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH

I've never watched a full episode of a korean series, but I don't understand it so it's got to be dubbed anyway, which bugs me. Same thing with china series - I don't understand a lot of mandarin but I can still read the subtitles. I'd rather have the voices match the actors/actresses on screen.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

i think i spend about 10 hours a week on tvb series. yikes that's a lot ! i think original cantonese episodes are like 40 minutes long or something but when it airs it's one hour cause of commericials. i watch 2 series at a time so about 10 hours. oh and more if i watch another series on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight*melody
    i think i spend about 10 hours a week on tvb series. yikes that's a lot ! i think original cantonese episodes are like 40 minutes long or something but when it airs it's one hour cause of commericials. i watch 2 series at a time so about 10 hours. oh and more if i watch another series on weekends.
    10 hours...! that's not a lot compared to me! i watch 2 hours a day...7 days a week! making it 14 hours i think! [i cant count!]
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

I'm a TVB fanatic. I think I spend about 25 hours a week actually watching TVB series, and another 20 hours a week doing other TVB-related things (most of it writing TVB/Korean reviews).

That doesn't make me a bum. I go to the gym 4 times a week and I work full-time. Of course... I spend half of my work shift on SPCnet.

Thank god I'm done school. Whew!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

about 3 hours per day, so it makes that 28 a week?
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

wah...these people watch so much tvb! if i watch too much, my eyes will get so tired and i'll end up sleeping when the tv is still going!

It's not only just watching TVb but also logging on to SPCNET!!!
    It's addictive but enjoyable!

ehh, depends, i usually rent the series, if I don't have any homework and I'm free all day (PRACTICALLY NEVER!!), I would probably sit there the whole day...
    but I usually just watch when I have time until my mom yells at me to turn it off. hehe.
    Currently Watching:律政新人王II (Survivor's Law II),
    同事三分親 (Best Selling Secrets)

Recently Watched: 女人唔易做(LFD), 布衣神相(FTF), 緣來自有機(TGGOH),學警出更(OTFB), 爸爸閉翳(FAS), 歲月風雲(TDOL), 舞動全城 (Steps), 通天幹探 (TUCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Low
    It's not only just watching TVb but also logging on to SPCNET!!!
    It's addictive but enjoyable!
    lol...i agree...SPCNET is addictive! i come on here every day! it's turned into my daily "do's"

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    wah...these people watch so much tvb! if i watch too much, my eyes will get so tired and i'll end up sleeping when the tv is still going!
    haha same here and i thought i watch too much tvb -_-

I spend a lot of time watching it.. sometimes like 4-5 or more only if the series is interesting though.

i probably get in an episode or two a week.

I can spend 8-9 to watch TVB series a day if that series got Ray if dont have Ray i think can 1-3 hour....

None....
    I used to watch it all night long and go to sleep at 6am, but now I just think that's a waste of time la.

I used to watch it all night long as well... back then some of the rental tapes needed to be return the next day or you get charge a late fee... Now I don't watch tvb as much...