Thread: Wong Yung created the heavenly sword and dragon sabre??

Default Wong Yung created the heavenly sword and dragon sabre??

Is this true?

She might not be the exact one who created it but the plan of making it came from her for certain (not Guo Jing for sure!).

Hmmm... interesting. I would think the sword and sabre would be mentioned in the last episode of Return of the Condor Heroes w/ Andy Lau but wasn't.

I'd like to further discuss this topic, such as how Mit Juet Si Tai came to possess the sword and how the Omei female sect was founded.

I watched the entire condor trilogy and now trying to see the connections. I'm one of those fans who favors the series from the 80's (Felix, Andy, Tony) than other remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonTVBfan
    Hmmm... interesting. I would think the sword and sabre would be mentioned in the last episode of Return of the Condor Heroes w/ Andy Lau but wasn't.

I'd like to further discuss this topic, such as how Mit Juet Si Tai came to possess the sword and how the Omei female sect was founded.

I watched the entire condor trilogy and now trying to see the connections. I'm one of those fans who favors the series from the 80's (Felix, Andy, Tony) than other remakes.
    I am not sure how Mit Juet came to possess the sword but Zhao Min said somewhere in HSDS that she stole it from her. There are many points which show the connections between The Trilogy.

Wong Yung And Guo Jing made the two weapons and hid the two books inside.
    The Heavenly Sword was given to Guo Xiang and the Dragon Sabre was given to Guo Po Lu.

Somehow, Guo Pu Lu went missing and the Dragon Sabre went missing as well.

Guo Xiang established the Emei Clan and passd down the Heavenly Sabre. Mie Jue's senior martial brother took the sword to duel with Yang Xiao and lost, then died of disappointment that he lost to Yang Xiao without even drawing the sword. When he died, the sword got stolen.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

TommyH
    Unregistered

I don't know why this is posted here instead of the Wuxia section but yes Wong Yung and Kwok Jing created the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre. Check previous posts for more detailed answers.