Thread: Anita Yuen is Pregnant for Three Months!!

Default Anita Yuen is Pregnant for Three Months!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...10enew01b1.jpg

Having dated for fourteen years, Anita and ChiLam finally have their own baby. Pregnant for three months already, Anita is expecting to become a mother in this year's autumn (fall). In order to prepare for the newborn, she abandons all her current jobs.

Rumors of Anita’s pregnancy have been traveled around for quite awhile since the beginning of this year, but both Anita and ChiLam have denied for several times. The pregnancy isn't a surprise for them.

Because this is the first child, the parents-to-be are both excited and nervous. To prevent anything goes wrong, Anita didn't attend the "Hong Kong Movie Academy Awards Ceremony" a month ago. When Anita first knows the pregnancy, she immediately notifies her manager in Mainland China to stop all her jobs. The manager is very cooperative too, helping Anita to put off all the jobs for the future one year.

People have been speculating when Anita stops accepting jobs in Mainland China, since she used to accept job after job. The news was confirmed when reporters asked Anita's closest friend. The friend says that since this is Anita's first time, Anita keeps on vomiting. She has lost five pounds already during the first three months.

Although she isn't feeling too well, the thought of carrying a baby within herself is able to cheer her up as she hopes her child will be like her nickname, "Beautiful". It was said that Anita's mom vomited a lot as well when she was carrying Anita, so probably it is inherited.

In addition, Anita's younger sister has borne a son about three months ago. Anita has always loved kids, so she cares a lot for her nephew. Just like preparing to become a mother, she helps feed her nephew as well as changing diapers.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Haha! Was just watching LOCH94 and then I saw this news. Yeah, hope their baby is healthy when it's is borned. Hopefully he'll grow up to be an actor too and would act as GJ. Hahaha!

i knew they couldn't kepp the secret any longer..... her belly will eventally reveal it
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Haha! I forgot about this.. yeah.. it was in the newspaper. Anyways, since its mentioned here, I hope they have a healthy baby

have they married yet?

i remember reading on a viet magazine that they were both very traditional people, didn't think they would have a baby outside of wedlock. they don't even live together.

No, they are not married
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Linda

i remember reading on a viet magazine that they were both very traditional people, didn't think they would have a baby outside of wedlock. they don't even live together.
    it just happen

Hmmm... then it seems they're getting rebellious? Hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    have they married yet?

Someone in Julian's thread mentioned that they were (apparently secretly?) married in Las Vegas in 2001.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wow! That's exciting!

Wait... not really. Doesn't affect my life one bit.

Wish her well and all, but I thought there'd be juicier news. Like maybe she had the kid with some millionaire fatso or something.
    This account is retired.

Oh well, at least it's better than some headlines in Asian Fanatics like "Person X is feeling happier than ever" or "Person X just sent Person Y 300 SMS!!!!" I crack up at those ones lol--the things that are considered "news" nowadays, even if it's "entertainment news".

On topic, yeah those two have been dating for a LOOONG time. How old is she? It's better to have the baby sooner or else it's more prone to disorders.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    Oh well, at least it's better than some headlines in Asian Fanatics like "Person X is feeling happier than ever" or "Person X just sent Person Y 300 SMS!!!!" I crack up at those ones lol--the things that are considered "news" nowadays, even if it's "entertainment news".

On topic, yeah those two have been dating for a LOOONG time. How old is she? It's better to have the baby sooner or else it's more prone to disorders.
    What is SMS?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    What is SMS?
    Cell phone text msg ~ Short Message Service