Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ming Dao (明道)

Quote Originally Posted by shirineko
    Saw him first in Tian Guo de Jia Yi and thought he's really gorgeous and talented. I liked him in FP. Currently waiting for Green Apple Playground and Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi.
    I thought he stole the limelight from Willian in TIan Guo De Jia Yi. I felt he's more compatible with Cyndi in the show. Too bad his character is not meant to end up with the main girl, but it was nice that he met Zhang Shaohan at the end of the show at the airport. Thought that was really interesting.

Thanks for the pix alicee!! You really saw Ming Dao and the other members in real life?? You are so lucky! Where did you see them? was it in Taiwan?

I like Shao Wei as well, gosh is he funny and cute in real life. I heard him speak English and it is sooo cute and funny too. He was making up a song when he was too tired... Gosh, was it funny.... I like Yu Rong as well. He is really cute and funny in WZBQW too.

To Xiao Shan, I don't think you should make that conclusion on his personality. No one is perfect, so I hope you understand that. I heard a lot of good things about his personality. He is really filial and is kind and humble from what I heard. But hey we never really know unless we know him personally.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Thanks for the pix alicee!! You really saw Ming Dao and the other members in real life?? You are so lucky! Where did you see them? was it in Taiwan?

I like Shao Wei as well, gosh is he funny and cute in real life. I heard him speak English and it is sooo cute and funny too. He was making up a song when he was too tired... Gosh, was it funny.... I like Yu Rong as well. He is really cute and funny in WZBQW too.

To Xiao Shan, I don't think you should make that conclusion on his personality. No one is perfect, so I hope you understand that. I heard a lot of good things about his personality. He is really filial and is kind and humble from what I heard. But hey we never really know unless we know him personally.
    Lol.. Sam Wang speak cantonese in Magicians Of Love sia.. Although he speaks quite weird!! But consider good le..
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    Lol.. Sam Wang speak cantonese in Magicians Of Love sia.. Although he speaks quite weird!! But consider good le..
    yes that was the funny part. I like the sidekick with The Infernal Affairs. Laugh so many times when I thought they're imitating the movie.

Default Pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_MingDao.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_Scan10022.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_Mingdao029.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_mingdao012.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_mingdao011.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_mdwp002.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/playmag0605md22eq.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/redraw3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/taipei0910052b3qk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_mingdao9xk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_mdjaune2tm.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    Thanks alice for the pics. It's always hilarious whenever the 183Club goes on entertainment shows.

Is 183Club very famous in Asia right now?
    you are welcome^^
    yaa...they are very famous in asia....especially in malaysia, singapur, indonesia etc^^....and of course taiwan!
    Always support Huang Yu Rong!
    永遠支持黃玉榮 .^_^.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Currently watching: FYDXX, great drama so far and Jimmy is cool^^

haha...you are welcome^^.....ya i saw them in taipeh (taiwan). there was a show called "guess guess guess" at CTV. i was there as fan or audience....wahh...they are much handsomeer and cuter in real....wah..it was like a dream to see them!!

yaa....i like shao wei too.....i like him moderating shows...so funny haha^^
    Always support Huang Yu Rong!
    永遠支持黃玉榮 .^_^.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Currently watching: FYDXX, great drama so far and Jimmy is cool^^

i didn't really watch any of his series, but i didn't find him that attractive also. i dunno, maybe his acting skill would make a different.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love
    i didn't really watch any of his series, but i didn't find him that attractive also. i dunno, maybe his acting skill would make a different.
    I swear, I did not find him attractive but after seeing both his tv series, he really grew on me. Magicians of Love, he didn't have that much effect on me but in Prince Turn Into Frog, he just grew on me and I started liking him.

I like these pictures of him, especially the hair like this.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/normal_mdwp002.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Ming%20Dao/playmag0605md22eq.jpg')
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I think you guys should go for more than just looks. There is more to someone than just looks... I didn't like Ming Dao right away either since I never believed in liking someone simply for just looks. But I think Ming Dao is really unique and has great features.It is rare that I see any "Asian/Chinese" person with features like his. I am getting to know more about him and it just makes me like him even more... He is really worth liking and supporting.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I read from a magazine that Ming Dao's family used to sell fish at the market n that he has some sort of illness called "小 儿 麻 痹 症 ". Can anyone explain this illness to me cuz my chinese is limited?

I think you guys should go for more than just looks. There is more to someone than just looks... I didn't like Ming Dao right away either since I never believed in liking someone simply for just looks. But I think Ming Dao is really unique and has great features.It is rare that I see any "Asian/Chinese" person with features like his. I am getting to know more about him and it just makes me like him even more... He is really worth liking and supporting.
    I guess I'm included in that number. We don't know a lot about him so we have to go on looks because thats we have, we don't know him personally and so appearance right now plays a big part. All we know is from his tv series and maybe clips from youtube. So yeah not much to go on.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I guess I understand when fans just go for looks since of course we don't know much about him. However, I think it is better to go for talent in my opinion because if they look good but had no talent, I don't think I would like them either. I am reading one of the books that he wrote and am starting to know a lot more about him... I feel really sad for him since he went through a lot to get to where he is today. Even the manager of his company complimented him and said he is a really rare son to have since he is so filial to his parents.

To chelsea_fan, I read that his parents sold vegetables, so I don't know about fish. Also, I heard the disease he used to have was polio. That is part of the reason why a number of people complain that he is too touchy. When he was younger, since he had polio he had to depend on others to get around. He depended on his older brother a lot, so he developed the habit of holding onto and touching others. Jacky and others told him that they didn't want to people to think they are gay or something, but Ming Dao doesn't care... He says that he is just showing his affection for people that's all...

I guess I understand when fans just go for looks since of course we don't know much about him. However, I think it is better to go for talent in my opinion because if they look good but had no talent, I don't think I would like them either. I am reading one of the books that he wrote and am starting to know a lot more about him... I feel really sad for him since he went through a lot to get to where he is today. Even the manager of his company complimented him and said he is a really rare son to have since he is so filial to his parents.

To chelsea_fan, I read that his parents sold vegetables, so I don't know about fish. Also, I heard the disease he used to have was polio. That is part of the reason why a number of people complain that he is too touchy. When he was younger, since he had polio he had to depend on others to get around. He depended on his older brother a lot, so he developed the habit of holding onto and touching others. Jacky and others told him that they didn't want to people to think they are gay or something, but Ming Dao doesn't care... He says that he is just showing his affection for people that's all...
    Ming Dao wrote a book? I bet it's in Chinese and I can't read Chinese well yet, so that sucks. But if Trinie could like do something like a chapter summary that would be great .

Yea, Ming Dao wrote a book about his adventures to those countries for the King of Adventure. He wrote a little about himself in his intro. Yea, it is in Chinese. I am trying my best to translate it right now, but since my Chinese isn't good... It is taking me longer than it would for a person with strong Chinese skills. My chinese isn't great either so I will be making a lot of mistakes. But I will try to be as accurate as possible. I don't know if I dare post it here since I am afraid to get criticized... Or I will just do a summary like Suet Seung said....

Yea, Ming Dao wrote a book about his adventures to those countries for the King of Adventure. He wrote a little about himself in his intro. Yea, it is in Chinese. I am trying my best to translate it right now, but since my Chinese isn't good... It is taking me longer than it would for a person with strong Chinese skills. My chinese isn't great either so I will be making a lot of mistakes. But I will try to be as accurate as possible. I don't know if I dare post it here since I am afraid to get criticized... Or I will just do a summary like Suet Seung said....
    I think its best to do summaries because you don't want to touch copyright infringements. So writing summaries in your own words is probably better.

I never thought that translating something would be touching the copyright infringements since fans do it all the time. Fans are always translating news, books,etc.. for their favorite stars. It's not like I am trying to publish it or anything like that. Fans are also always translating the wuxia novels all the time and I don't see any problem with it, but if you just want summaries than I can do that...

thanks for pixs, he looks quite handsome though...

Hi Trinie! Glad to see you here. Thanks for all the wonderful insights you shared. I'd like to add that Ming Dao is popular in the Philippines as well.