Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ming Dao (明道)

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Yeah I agree, his character(s) in Prince Turn Frog completely makes you like him and he's got some good screen charisma. However, I wouldnt' say he's really "good-looking"---still a bit chubby (especially those cheeks haha).
    I agree with Yearnings. But I also think that he has this....maybe X-factor, that makes him different from other taiwanese actors.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by lotus blossom View Post
    I have got a question to ask about MingDao what faith is he? I have seen him wear a cross with Jesus on it in Magicians of Love and in Ying Ye 3+1 episode 5 he wore a blatant christian t-shirt with Jesus hanging on the cross. Did anyone notice this? Is MingDao a christian? Did you know that he is named after a famous chinese christian evangelist? Wang MingDao. I hope someone can answer me about this because I read his profile and there was nothing about what he believes. I am really curious to know. thanks.
    From what I know, I heard that he is buddhist. I think a lot of artists wear a cross and all but that doesn't always mean they are Catholic or Christian. By the way, Ming Dao is NOT his real name. His real name is Lin Chao Zhang. I heard that the name Ming Dao was given to him because it will help him advance in his career more since it literally translates as "bright road".
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Ming Dao has never mention what religion he's in so we can only guess. Anyway, more pictures of Ming Dao for his fans here:

Credits to uploaders:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6263/mdvp3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3104/lanhail20nz8.jpg')
    Ming Dao and Bianca Bai
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8783/md2rk7.jpg')

he's very handsome... i like him because he's manly...

Default Die hard Fan of Ming Dao.........

ever since i watched prince turns into frog i become a Ming Dao & Joe chen qiao en fan his character in "prince turns into frog" was so good he's so cute even his not the general manager of the company that he plays in "prince turns into frog" called "SENWEL" the chemistry between Ming Dao & Joe Chen Qiao En was so fantastic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wander what is MD doing recently?

Wink

have you watch some of md movies?like.......my best pals or you are my destiny?

Urm...no. Do you have the links to the movies???

I became a fan of Ming Dao after I saw "Frog Prince." He's quite a talented actor. I'm looking forward to seeing more of his dramas. Anyone know what he has been up to these days?

Heard that now he is in Beijing filming a new China production with Chen Qiao En.
    Actually i start liking him is from Tian Guo De Jia Yi. Then i start watching his Mou Xian Wang which he hosted earlier on before he act in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Heard that now he is in Beijing filming a new China production with Chen Qiao En.
    Actually i start liking him is from Tian Guo De Jia Yi. Then i start watching his Mou Xian Wang which he hosted earlier on before he act in the series.
    Thanks for the update. Another series with Qiao En??? This is the third time they've worked together, right? Any ideas on what the drama will be about?

Maybe there is. But i'm sort of mountain about surching for english translations of articles.

Happy birthday Ming Dao!

Quote Originally Posted by botan View Post
    Thanks for the update. Another series with Qiao En??? This is the third time they've worked together, right? Any ideas on what the drama will be about?
    Sorry i'm not sure about the dramma and i never saw the info in the web.

Here is a treat for all you Ming Dao fans, Joe Chen fans, and fans of "The Prince Who Turns Into a Frog". The official alternate ending, "好愛她 好想他" Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta (Loved Her very much, Missed him very much). And yes, I have painstakingly created the English subtitles just for your entertainment! ***Warning*** It's a tear jerker!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=undE...vyys0QgVV7WJsN

Here is the official MV for the song "好愛她 好想他" Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta (Loved Her very much, Missed him very much). It's in Karaoke format with pinyin so that you can sing along. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RG...V7WJsN&index=2

vivi