Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: X-Men: The Last Stand

Thanks for the info on pheonix. i didnt know it was that powerful.
    wouldnt think onslought was that weak. i thought he have that frank kid (son of the fantasy fours) inside him. That kid is like god, he can do what he wants and just by thinking of it, he can create or destory anything. Something about that kid will become a planet eater like Galactus. I am not a big fan of the marvel univerel but i sometimes read comics from them here and there.
    Last edited by Crazy8; 05-28-06 at 11:25 PM.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

For the hardcore marvel fans.
    Who is the most powerful in there?

i used to like adam warlock when he have the infiniti glove and thought he was amount the top in the marvel universe.

For hardcore dc fans.
    who is the most powerfil in there?

i am thinking waverider.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!

Thanos. The only character in the entire Marvel universe to ever become the supreme being of the multiverse

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Qi44
    Just a question to your Marvel maniacs. Exactly how powerful is the Beyonder? I know he kicked Galactus' arse without even trying, but he did get his powers stolen by Dr. Octopus of all people (The Secret Wars). I'm thinking the Beyonder is more powerful than the Phoenix, but I really don't know.

The Beyonder is equivalent to a living infinity gauntlet because he is the embodiment of one entire universe

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner
    Yeah ,he was so unstoppable that Onslaught could knock him out in one blow!

Unlimited strength ? LOL, do you think he is the incrediable hulk?

He has being knocked out, even with his helmet on!

Big deal, in the world of marvel throw a stone, and you hit a god, or an avatar of one.

And gods are nothing on the cosmic hierachy in marvel. Cynatok is powerful, but nothing compared to the abstracts like Death, and Eternity, and these two are nothing compared to the PF!
    Like a mentioned before, there are many versions of the Juggernaut, Onslaught did knock out the jug, but that was a weak version. Knocking him out doesn't mean anything when it comes to fight to the death, he is still indestructable and will keep coming back for more and eventually will prevail.

By the way, the 8th day Juggernaut isn't the strongest version, the strongest version of Juggernaut is the Trion Juggernaut, where Cytorrak took full control over the Juggernaut's body and grew to a giant where he can punch through the fabric of reality. Yup that version of Juggernaut can punch through dimensions and allows him to cross to different worlds.

Also, even if Pheonix is a stronger than Cyttorrak himself and she even could kill Cyttorak, doesn't mean she can kill Juggernaut. Juggernaut is Cyttorak's power and weapon and made to be fully indestructable. It's like when a swordsman in wuxia holds a indestructable sword, you can kill the swordsman but you can't break that sword and Juggernaut is that sword.

Again, you seem to deduce that since Pheonix can destroy the universe, she can destroy Juggernaut, it doesn't work that way. Think of it like this, say the fight took place in a building, Pheonix destroys the building and the building collapse on the Juggernaut, Juggernaut climbs out unscathed; so say she thens decides to destroy the world where Juggernaut is in, still Juggernaut will come out unscathed, and even if she decides to destroy the whole universe, Juggernaut would still be unscathed. See my point? Only thing she can do to Juggernaut is push him far far away into the end of the universe. But Juggernaut can punch through the fabric of reality to climb back to other dimensions and still come back and fight some more. Bottom line, everything in the universe can be destroyed, except the Juggernaut.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions
    SPOILER

Really? Cyclops dies? What a bummer. In the comics, his character had more running time. Here, we barely see him at all and we don't really see his powers.
    I don't think we have to worry about this. In Marvel universe anything can happen, lots of characters just coming back from the dead. Look at how many times Jean Grey die and resurrected again and again.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Also, even if Pheonix is a stronger than Cyttorrak himself and she even could kill Cyttorak, doesn't mean she can kill Juggernaut. Juggernaut is Cyttorak's power and weapon and made to be fully indestructable. It's like when a swordsman in wuxia holds a indestructable sword, you can kill the swordsman but you can't break that sword and Juggernaut is that sword.
    What kind of logic is this? , don't you remember how Toh Long are easily breakable by Yee Tin. Go back to your cave and stay with your Gu Gu.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 05-29-06 at 04:09 AM.

there's sumitng after the credits u know.it was a short scene. the doctor moira was checkin on a patient(dunno who is it), and then she suddenmly muttered charles.

SPOILERs
    Charles died too.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    there's sumitng after the credits u know.it was a short scene. the doctor moira was checkin on a patient(dunno who is it), and then she suddenmly muttered charles.

SPOILERs
    Charles died too.
    errr... thats not enough of a warning for spoilers, you just spoiled the fun of many lah

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    errr... thats not enough of a warning for spoilers, you just spoiled the fun of many lah
    ai ya sorry la. charles was not a very popular character wad. but i find the part of him dyin quite emotional.

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

SPOILERs
    Charles died too.

are u saying this as a joke? charles didnt die. the body is gone but his mind is still in someone elses body. remember when he lecture his students about what happens if someone is brain dead but the body is still alive and they show the video? that is the body that charles' mind went into. charles just put his mind into someone elses body before his body gets incinerated
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Like a mentioned before, there are many versions of the Juggernaut, Onslaught did knock out the jug, but that was a weak version. Knocking him out doesn't mean anything when it comes to fight to the death, he is still indestructable and will keep coming back for more and eventually will prevail.

By the way, the 8th day Juggernaut isn't the strongest version, the strongest version of Juggernaut is the Trion Juggernaut, where Cytorrak took full control over the Juggernaut's body and grew to a giant where he can punch through the fabric of reality. Yup that version of Juggernaut can punch through dimensions and allows him to cross to different worlds.

Again, you seem to deduce that since Pheonix can destroy the universe, she can destroy Juggernaut, it doesn't work that way. Think of it like this, say the fight took place in a building, Pheonix destroys the building and the building collapse on the Juggernaut, Juggernaut climbs out unscathed; so say she thens decides to destroy the world where Juggernaut is in, still Juggernaut will come out unscathed, and even if she decides to destroy the whole universe, Juggernaut would still be unscathed. See my point? Only thing she can do to Juggernaut is push him far far away into the end of the universe. But Juggernaut can punch through the fabric of reality to climb back to other dimensions and still come back and fight some more. Bottom line, everything in the universe can be destroyed, except the Juggernaut.
    ur arguement is very weak. sometimes the best way to go is give up. dont be lame. After all juggernut is still human to begin with. pheonix can just take jugg's armor off and destruy him. i am sure jugg's force shield as u mention it cant protect him from cosmic energy. i sure the silver surfer can destroy juggernut if he wants to.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    are u saying this as a joke? charles didnt die. the body is gone but his mind is still in someone elses body. remember when he lecture his students about what happens if someone is brain dead but the body is still alive and they show the video? that is the body that charles' mind went into. charles just put his mind into someone elses body before his body gets incinerated
    oh reali. i missed tat, didn't watch carefully enough. no wonder the doctor muttered his name at the end of the show.

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

oh reali. i missed tat, didn't watch carefully enough. no wonder the doctor muttered his name at the end of the show.
    Yes, but who's the doctor, I wonder. How did she even know that it is Xavier?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Yes, but who's the doctor, I wonder. How did she even know that it is Xavier?
    she is doctor moira. she sort of recognized him. she muttured charles u know. this movie is actually quite hilarious la. magneto was ripped of his mutant powers and became a useless old man. but at the end of the movie, it showed him sort of movin a metal chess piece. tt's y there wuld defintely be x-men 4 and maybe my cyclops swould be revived.

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

ur arguement is very weak. sometimes the best way to go is give up. dont be lame. After all juggernut is still human to begin with. pheonix can just take jugg's armor off and destruy him. i am sure jugg's force shield as u mention it cant protect him from cosmic energy. i sure the silver surfer can destroy juggernut if he wants to.
    Exactly, that why I have given up never argue with fanboys.

He can destory cynatok who is the essence of the power but not a human avatar itself? LOL
    A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a ****ing cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant.

I finally got to see it. It was better than I expect...but still, cramming in so much for a 2 hrs movie is a choice.

There were some scenes that were completely useless, and I can do without the Teen drama thing with Iceman and ROgue
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Cain Marko is human but Juggernaut isn't human, he is an indestructable force which makes him immortal like a god. Only way other characters had beat Juggernaut is render him unconsciouses or toss him far away but they can't kill him. He'll keep coming back to fight. His armor isn't want makes him indestructable if that what's your implying here because his body itself is. The armor is only added protection against non-physical attacks.

Thor can scare off Galactus with his God blast but when he hits Juggernaut with it, it did nothing because his body can't be destroy and silver surfer can destroy him? Trion Juggernaut can punch through dimensions. Think about what that means, he punches through space and time, the fabric that creates reality.

I watched this and liked it, but quite a few hardcore X-Men fans are very disappointed with it. I didn't sit through the credits to see the extra scene; which of the three presumed dead didn't really die? Now I definitely have to rent 1 and 2.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I finally got to see it. It was better than I expect...but still, cramming in so much for a 2 hrs movie is a choice.
    Sugar dear the movie is only 104 minutes - it prolly make more sense if it was 120 minutes