Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: X-Men: The Last Stand

Hmm the new spidey looks interesting. Is it still Peter Parker? What new stuff can he do now?
    The Truth is out there
    I say we leave it there...

Quote Originally Posted by MrIllusion
    Hmm the new spidey looks interesting. Is it still Peter Parker? What new stuff can he do now?
    yep still Pete, his custom is like Iron Man's suit, more stronger for protection, web thought the air faster and glad more higher, and he can now go under water. Plus that extra 3 arm in his back help him fight Muilt-enemies at once.
    Last edited by chuy605; 06-03-06 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    For some reason i always like Cyclops in the x-men comic. I guess his way of thinking and judgement are the best part of his charaters as the leader of the x-men Blue team. I also i like his powerful optic blasts beams, and plus his brother and father all has their own things going on.
    You still like him, despite him abandoning his wife and son for Jean Grey, before betraying Jean again in more or less the same way?

yep still Pete, his custom is like Iron Man's suit, more stronger for protection, web thought the air faster and glad more higher, and he can now go under water. Plus that extra 3 arm in his back help him fight Muilt-enemies at once.
    That new costume looks really nice! And powerful too.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    When did Thanos did it? And to whom? Type the scene and the comic/#.

Infinity Gauntlet #5. Every single cosmic being that attempted to fight Thanos were defeated and their powers removed, put into a stasis like effect and left there as trophies of war.

For some reason i always like Cyclops in the x-men comic. I guess his way of thinking and judgement are the best part of his charaters as the leader of the x-men Blue team. I also i like his powerful optic blasts beams, and plus his brother and father all has their own things going on.
    I recently read a comic something about him having another brother not name havoc. I dont know what his power is but i think its gota be just as good or maybe better than cyclops
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    Infinity Gauntlet #5. Every single cosmic being that attempted to fight Thanos were defeated and their powers removed, put into a stasis like effect and left there as trophies of war.
    In relation to the Juggenaut however, it will not be possible to do, simply because Juggernaut is the power, there is no seperation. To better understand this is, Thanos can remove the power of Juggernaut from Cain Marko so Cain is render powerless. Juggernaut and Cain Marko are two seperate entities, since Juggernaut is a power from Cyttorak's Ruby, it in itself is it's own entity and can take residence in any host, just as the power from the Infinity Gauntlet is seperate from Thanos and can be use by anyone. You can seperate the powers from the host but you can't seperate the power from itself.

In relation to the Juggenaut however, it will not be possible to do, simply because Juggernaut is the power, there is no seperation. To better understand this is, Thanos can remove the power of Juggernaut from Cain Marko so Cain is render powerless. Juggernaut and Cain Marko are two seperate entities, since Juggernaut is a power from Cyttorak's Ruby, it in itself is it's own entity and can take residence in any host, just as the power from the Infinity Gauntlet is seperate from Thanos and can be use by anyone. You can seperate the powers from the host but you can't seperate the power from itself.
    Just to put things into perspective. Thanos in that issue *****slapped every single cosmic being with the exception of the Living Tribunal who decided not to confront Thanos. These beings included Eternity, Death, Galactus. Lord Chaos and master order, Eon, multiple Celestials, Mephisto, and many more. Cyttorak is the minor leagues compared to these players. If Thanos wanted he could have removed Cyttorak from existance just like he did to half the universe's populations including gods at the start of the infinity gauntlet mini series.

I understand that you are a Juggie fanboy. I love Juggie too but you have to come to the realisation that end of the day, Juggie is only in the minor leagues in terms of power. If you can't, no one can force you to do so, just that this thread will just end up a pointless argument between fanboys of different characters.

Just to put things into perspective. Thanos in that issue *****slapped every single cosmic being with the exception of the Living Tribunal who decided not to confront Thanos. These beings included Eternity, Death, Galactus. Lord Chaos and master order, Eon, multiple Celestials, Mephisto, and many more. Cyttorak is the minor leagues compared to these players. If Thanos wanted he could have removed Cyttorak from existance just like he did to half the universe's populations including gods at the start of the infinity gauntlet mini series.

I understand that you are a Juggie fanboy. I love Juggie too but you have to come to the realisation that end of the day, Juggie is only in the minor leagues in terms of power. If you can't, no one can force you to do so, just that this thread will just end up a pointless argument between fanboys of different characters.
    Re-read my past posts on this thread and you should be ble to conclude that I agree with this assessment. If you still can't figure out my point, then I guess we can simply stop here. It's cool, this topic has already drag on too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    You still like him, despite him abandoning his wife and son for Jean Grey, before betraying Jean again in more or less the same way? D
    What are you talking about??? You mean Jean's Clone "Madelyne Pryor" after all she is still Jean Grey just different name, and that happens after Jean was dead. Their son was Nathan Summers(Cable) but he was sent to the future after he was borned, because of that virus. Cyclops want back to Jean Grey because he found out Jean was still alive and her wife was a clone. I'm sure in real life you would do the same. Then there was Emma Frost who use her mind power to blind cyclops and had a elepathic affair. It was not Cyclops fault, it was Emma who trick him by using her illusion power making him think that she was Jean Gery. And again Jean Gery at the time was dead, but her phonenix Force was still alive.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.tinypic.com/11ln5nm.jpg')

You most got the information from Wikipedia, these site don't really tell you all the details they just give you a short summary of the events. I read the actual comic so i know how it happens. If you go to Wikipedia and carefuly read again about the information about Cyclops you will know what i have said about cyclops' life are correct.

Cyclops and Jean Grey surpose to be the perfect couple with the saddest ending. Later he mary Jean Grey, and had a daughter called Rachel Summers (phoenix 2), but that was in another time.

And he did not ababdoning his son, later he and Jean travel to the future to take care of his son Nathan (cable) for 12 years and was force to come back. So he does care about his son and he did not abandon him. I also have the comic as will to prove it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.tinypic.com/11lmpnr.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 06-04-06 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    I recently read a comic something about him having another brother not name havoc. I dont know what his power is but i think its gota be just as good or maybe better than cyclops
    His name is Gabriel Summers (Vulcan). Vulcan has enormous energy-manipulation, psionic powers, the ablility to control other's powers, super-adaptive physiology, and geokinesis. I don't much about him, he was a enemy at 1st and later joint the x-men for short time and then he took off.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.tinypic.com/11m49au.jpg')
    Havoc was cool, but his 1st custom looks ugly. Havoc's power is plasma shock wave, since cyclops, Vulcan and havoc are both brothers they cannot hurt each other; their power will just cancel out when they use against each other. So if Gabriel attack cyclops his crazy power will also cancel out. In another word only fist fight will show who is the winner. Havoc was once a x-men but he took off and joint the x-Factor. What ever happen to the x-Factor??

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.tinypic.com/11llkza.jpg')
    Last edited by chuy605; 06-04-06 at 12:40 PM.

Well, to be fair it doesn't take a fanboy to acknowledge that jugggie is a nobody ....
    A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a ****ing cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant.

Love that picture of cyclops, jean, cable and Rachel together as a family photo.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.tinypic.com/121v7np.jpg')

Smile

Didn't watch part one and i think part two is better compared to part three. They're lesser super powers in there and i was expecting that boy with wings who can help them fight the bad guys butta he just came out in the end to save his dad. OMG....disappointing leh.. Hopefully there's a part four coz i'm never tired with X-Men series.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

My favorite marvel character is Spider-Man and I think the writers needs to give him an upgrade like in the movies where he can shoot web on his own. That was the only thing lacking that I have complain all my life about. And his spidersense should work 100% against anyone. Now that would rock.
    I prefer Spidey manufacturing his web fluid himself. Makes him seems more intelligent.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩