Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 傲剑江湖 (Yu Bo, Kathy Chow, Ray Lu)

CAll FOR ARTICLES TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY OF YUBO

http://yuboclub.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=49

July 22 is the birthday of YU BO and we'll collect all the greetings from his fans. All kinds of materials, such as poem, essay, picture, MV and so on are welcome. Those articles will be made to several DVDs and send to YU BO as birthday gift.

Don't forget to add your name on your articles!

furthermore, please add this [birthday greetings] to your title when you post your article to the forum:
    http://yuboclub.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=49

The deadline to summit your articles is July 10 because we need some days to edit all the posts and make DVD.
    Last edited by bella7003; 06-30-07 at 03:50 AM.

Last edited by sunny_fan; 03-20-15 at 04:48 PM.

i watched bjwqt on youtube. it didn't have english subtitles but i tried to understand it... as far as i've observed, fang xu is a cute character and he looks fine with li bo... but i can't say the same for yu huo lian and fang li. because fang li is hell of a mary sue and yu huo lian is a bad character... for example just because he was angry with fang li, he seduced du fu and then treated her like shit! i think du fu was as cute as li bo. i found fang li a bit annoying. i found li cheng song annoying too. but i like all the actors in real life. yu bo is just as cute as fang xu. kathy chow is a cute woman... yang jun yi is better than yu huo lian. i mean, he tried to rape fang li. o_O yuki hsu is a great singer. sunny is just aw. look at my nickname.

and you say the voices of li bo and fang li are dubbed?! i never realized that! maybe it's because this is my first drama in CHINESE. i mean, i didn't understand a word. i'd appreciate if you gave the summary of each episode... but i'm aware it's impossible. you wouldn't waste time for such a thing, would you?

about the ending... as i said i LOVE sunny and du fu, i wanted her to end up with leng qing... instead, they killed him and du fu went mad... it wasn't fair if we think about the other two couples! okay, i already ship fang xu x li bo but yu huo lian and fang li didn't deserve happiness!!!

i'm sorry i do find yu bo's acting skills great. not that i don't like yang jun yi's, but he's the second lead, man!

last but not least, kathy does look young!
    Last edited by sunny_fan; 03-20-15 at 05:26 PM.