Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ask Yeung Gor anything! (Roleplay)

Default Ask Yeung Gor anything! (Roleplay)

I am gonna roleplay as the real YG on this thread. Whatever questions you have about his life and SLN, those mysterious 16 yrs, whatever... feel free to ask. I will try my best to answer them as he would. So from this point on, I will be him.

Note: This is an all-age forum, so no sexually-themed questions please.
    Last edited by Yeung Gor; 05-19-06 at 09:40 PM.

What did u and XLN talk about all day in the Ancient Tomb?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

You know the only response he's going to say to any question is, "Nobody loves me but Gugu."

Hello, Yang Guo, where did you go after you retired from Jianghu? How come Guo Xiang could not find you or even heard anything about you?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Yeung Gor what is your thoughts about Kwok Seung? Did you have any feelings towards her? How does her appearance compare with other people like Kwok Fu and Cheng Ying. And what about Siu Lung Nu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    You know the only response he's going to say to any question is, "Nobody loves me but Gugu."

yg, what is it about boring people that attracts you?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

YG,

What can't you do with just one arm?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    YG,

What can't you do with just one arm?
    Of course he can't type fast. Can't play video games that need fast reactions and requires two arm to be successful. Can't use twin swords. Can't use twin sabres. Can't use some weapons. Can't touch GX and XLN at the same time. Can't pick his nose while fighting.

hahahahahaha
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Of course he can't type fast. Can't play video games that need fast reactions and requires two arm to be successful. Can't use twin swords. Can't use twin sabres. Can't use some weapons. Can't touch GX and XLN at the same time. Can't pick his nose while fighting.
    Wait for Yeung Gor to reply but I suspect that, by losing his arm, he lost his ability to use "Dog Beating Stick Technique".

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    Wait for Yeung Gor to reply but I suspect that, by losing his arm, he lost his ability to use "Dog Beating Stick Technique".
    He didn't know much of it anyways. Plus the Heavy Iron Sword would easily crush the fancy Dog Beating Stick.

He did pass the skill to his descendant girl in HSDS right ? I think the Dog Beating Skill does not require two hands.

Anyway.. I only wanted to ask, if Gugu happened to be a lot less-good looking girl, would you still choose her ?
    Liberalism is not a philosophy. It's a mental disorder. -- Michael Savage.

He didn't know much of it anyways. Plus the Heavy Iron Sword would easily crush the fancy Dog Beating Stick.
    No, he did know a lot of Dog Beating Stick Technique though his skills might not be refined. He could overcome Huo Du by this technique even though, strictly speaking, Huo Du's skills were much HIGHER at that time. After he learned from H7G, he received further tutelage from Huang Rong. I am not sure that this skills were passed down to the Yellow Lady in HSDS.

did you find any other girls that attracted you during your 16 years?
    可惜不是你 陪我到最后

at the bottom of the pit, if XLN really died and you had promised GX to not kill urself, wat will u do then?

Next to XLN, who's your 2nd fav girl?

Who was your fav. great?

did you have arguments with XLN and how do you resolve them

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    What did u and XLN talk about all day in the Ancient Tomb?
    Most times we simply discuss what is in the moment. Like when we are having dinner, I would comment on how delicious the meal is and sometimes our conversations would take a philosophical turn. Like I would tell Gu Gu, "This chicken is juicy." Gu Gu would then comment on how this chicken had to die so that we can live. Life gives Life. I sense she is sometimes very concern about everything in life, she wants things to be peaceful, no suffering in the world. I responded by saying "Life is precious, as long as we are together, I will enjoy every moment of it." Sometimes Gu Gu and I don't share much words, being in each others presence is very pleasant. We talk about the past alot as well. Hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    Hello, Yang Guo, where did you go after you retired from Jianghu? How come Guo Xiang could not find you or even heard anything about you?
    I took Gu Gu to visit Dugu's Tomb to pay respect. Brother Condor and I departed our ways that day. Afterwards, Gu Gu and I have decided not to live in Ancient Tomb since we didn't want to be disturb. We chose to settle down at the hut Gu Gu build during our 16 yrs seperation, down at the Passionless Valley. It is the perfect hideaway and resembles the Ancient Tomb in some ways. We hardly venture out and no one knew we went back there.

Yeung Gor what is your thoughts about Kwok Seung? Did you have any feelings towards her? How does her appearance compare with other people like Kwok Fu and Cheng Ying. And what about Siu Lung Nu.
    I carried Kwok Seung when she was only a baby. I even fed her Leopard's milk. Kwok Seung is my Little Sis and I am her Big Brother. We are like siblings. That is the feelings I have for her.

I don't think about their beauty, they are all very beautiful, even Sister Kwok Fu. But of course my Long-Yi is the most beautiful, nothing can compare to her.