Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: LEE SEUNG GI!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default LEE SEUNG GI!!!

    YAYYYYY...i finally get to make a thread for him in da actors section!!!XD i've been waitin so long too god almost a 3 months!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Talking HERES SUM PIX OF HIM!!!





    THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!XD


  3. #3
    Senior Member tuoimongmo2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse




    THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!!XD

    OMG mini_mouse ..i saw him before but i din't know who he was...he's so cute...

    here he is apprearing in a dating game with "Lee da hae" it was so funny..hahah
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=480K-fDgoNc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U45VIpdnoc

  4. #4
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    OMG mini_mouse ..i saw him before but i din't know who he was...he's so cute...

    here he is apprearing in a dating game with "Lee da hae" it was so funny..hahah
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=480K-fDgoNc

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U45VIpdnoc
    dat korean show is called "loveletter" n u should watch it cuz its really funny

    n his dancin improved a lot too!!!XD watch these isnt he adorable??:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4VEO...0seung%20ki%20

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmrC...20ki%20dancing

    n da crazy guy who sang to lee da hae is brian!!! dont u like him too...hes naturally cute n gay lol!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member tuoimongmo2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    dat korean show is called "loveletter" n u should watch it cuz its really funny

    n his dancin improved a lot too!!!XD watch these isnt he adorable??:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4VEO...0seung%20ki%20

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmrC...20ki%20dancing

    n da crazy guy who sang to lee da hae is brian!!! dont u like him too...hes naturally cute n gay lol!!!
    hehe..i'm not to familiar with them..........yes the show is so funny..haha..i only saw a couple of episodes with Han ji hye and lee da hae..bc i can't understand korean...ahah...even it's so funny but it's heart wrenching bc i can't understand none of it..haha..

    he's rather new to me... Does he have any movies or series???he's so cute...i'm glad Lee dae hae pick him ..ahah...so adorable..he seems rather shy and reserve than the other guys...i love those types of guys..hhaa..
    the guy with curly hair is so funny...

  6. #6
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    hehe..i'm not to familiar with them..........yes the show is so funny..haha..i only saw a couple of episodes with Han ji hye and lee da hae..bc i can't understand korean...ahah...even it's so funny but it's heart wrenching bc i can't understand none of it..haha..

    he's rather new to me... Does he have any movies or series???he's so cute...i'm glad Lee dae hae pick him ..ahah...so adorable..he seems rather shy and reserve than the other guys...i love those types of guys..hhaa..
    the guy with curly hair is so funny...
    dl it with subs... dats wat i do n watch "x-man" too cuz hes mostly on "x-man"

    haha i like those kinda guys too lol *those cute, dorky, n shy ones*

    n hes in this kdrama called "seven princesses"...ive been waitin sooooo long for this serie so i can make a thread of him in da actors section lol

    n whos da guy with da curly hair??

  7. #7
    Senior Member tuoimongmo2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    dl it with subs... dats wat i do n watch "x-man" too cuz hes mostly on "x-man"

    haha i like those kinda guys too lol *those cute, dorky, n shy ones*

    n hes in this kdrama called "seven princesses"...ive been waitin sooooo long for this serie so i can make a thread of him in da actors section lol

    n whos da guy with da curly hair??
    seven princesses???really..?? when was that?? i never heard of it..do u know if it's on youtube?? or any site..haha..so i can watch it...

    his smile reminds me of some taiwanese actors..he's so cute!..ha.a.

    he's so adorable..!!..and the ugy with curly hair..i have no idea who he's ...but he's freaking hilarious..haha..

    hey girl..who's that girl in the picture??is that his gf???how dare her take ur man away??haha...

  8. #8
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    seven princesses???really..?? when was that?? i never heard of it..do u know if it's on youtube?? or any site..haha..so i can watch it...

    his smile reminds me of some taiwanese actors..he's so cute!..ha.a.

    he's so adorable..!!..and the ugy with curly hair..i have no idea who he's ...but he's freaking hilarious..haha..

    hey girl..who's that girl in the picture??is that his gf???how dare her take ur man away??haha...
    i dl mine so i dunno if u can watch it on youtube n is da guy "brian"... da one who dances gayly???

    n dats me beside him lol JOKES but i wish it was me

  9. #9
    Senior Member mini_mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    cookie jar ^-^
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    actually u can watch it on youtube but theres no subs

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-07, 06:16 AM
  2. LEE SEUNG GI or FLY TO THE SKY?
    By mini_mouse in forum Music
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-06, 02:35 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-06, 04:02 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-05, 01:34 AM
  5. Why did Lee Mok Sau teach martial arts to Luk Mo Seung?
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-04, 06:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •