Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Xin Shang Hai Tan(新上海滩)[Huang Xiaoming;Sun Li]
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 451

Thread: Xin Shang Hai Tan(新上海滩)[Huang Xiaoming;Sun Li]

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    308

    Default Xin Shang Hai Tan(新上海滩)[Huang Xiaoming;Sun Li]




    official site:http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/xsht/index.shtml




    Huang Xiaoming as Xu Wenqiang



    Sun Li as Feng Chengcheng
    Last edited by LiuYiFei; 05-20-06 at 11:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    anymore news regarding this series...though i'm disappointed that alyssa did not join this production, i find sun li very beautiful and fitting for this role. can't wait to see the rest of the cast...wonder how this will fare compared to chow yun fat and angie/gigi's version?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  3. #3
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    the actress aint too pretty and another HXM series

  4. #4
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    i saw her pix in another thread...she has this pretty cool look to her that appeals to me. of course, i find yang mi much more attractive. and this is another hxm series...but he looks great in modern clothes...wow.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  5. #5
    Senior Member chelsea_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    where Sammul is!
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Hmm....will it be as good as the one featuring Adam n Sunny...
    And huang xiao ming's second pic looks so much like the hong kong actor Ren Da Hua.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    308

    Default


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    308

    Default


  8. #8
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    HXM looks nice in the suit.I wonder if he can pull it off as Hui Man Keung... CHow Yun Fat is big shoe to fill in
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  9. #9
    Senior Member Surferket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Maybe HXM will reprise his YG role and run around screaming like a lunatic in this series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    HXM looks nice in the suit.I wonder if he can pull it off as Hui Man Keung... CHow Yun Fat is big shoe to fill in

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Maybe HXM will reprise his YG role and run around screaming like a lunatic in this series.

    please, don't remind me. I hope he doesn't do that or it would totally ruined the HMK in my mind. HMK is suppose to be calm and suave, not a screaming ape
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  11. #11
    Senior Member chelsea_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    where Sammul is!
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    please, don't remind me. I hope he doesn't do that or it would totally ruined the HMK in my mind. HMK is suppose to be calm and suave, not a screaming ape
    haha. his YG role keeps sticking in my mind...No offence..he's really not a good screamer. but i think the director wont be stupid enough to ask him scream a lot in this series... unless he wanna film a chinese version of Tarzan. hope he doesnt ruin the character HMK cuz he's my fav character in the Adam n Sunny version.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    I do think it would be better if someone dubs over HXM's voice since he's not very good at it yet. so even if screaming is involved (for some reason), it would be less painful on the audience..unless, everyone in the serial is not dubbed, then I would preferred him to be undubbed as well to be consistent with the rest.

  13. #13
    Senior Member chelsea_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    where Sammul is!
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I do think it would be better if someone dubs over HXM's voice since he's not very good at it yet. so even if screaming is involved (for some reason), it would be less painful on the audience..unless, everyone in the serial is not dubbed, then I would preferred him to be undubbed as well to be consistent with the rest.
    Aren't most mainland series dubbed...unlike TVB series?So,i guess they'll find someone to dub HXM's voice.

    And just to be sure, yang guo's voice in ROCH is HXM's? cuz xiao long nv's voice doesnt sound like Crystal Liu's.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Aren't most mainland series dubbed...unlike TVB series?So,i guess they'll find someone to dub HXM's voice.

    And just to be sure, yang guo's voice in ROCH is HXM's? cuz xiao long nv's voice doesnt sound like Crystal Liu's.
    I am not sure about the answer to the first part of your question but for the ROCH portion, yes, its HXM's voice while LYF's voice was dubbed. I think if HXM's vocie was dubbed, ROCH might have turned out better. don't get me wrong, I like HXM's voice just that he can't handle the voice thing very well, esp for the younger parts.

  15. #15
    Senior Member trieuminh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    795

    Default

    this is remake of The Bund??? so, Huang Xiao Ming plays the role of Chow Yun Fat???hummm...HXM is handsome...but i like CYF more
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    this is remake of The Bund??? so, Huang Xiao Ming plays the role of Chow Yun Fat???hummm...HXM is handsome...but i like CYF more
    CYF is afterall legend

  17. #17
    Senior Member Fearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    they shld have asked ym or lyf to be the female actress in this show. well more preferably ym as lyf is currently at japan.
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

    令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

    我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

  18. #18
    Senior Member chelsea_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    where Sammul is!
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    they shld have asked ym or lyf to be the female actress in this show. well more preferably ym as lyf is currently at japan.
    yea.agree with u. Sun Li's pretty,but looks more like his sister to me.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Sun Li is more famous and more welcome by China audiences.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    308

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. The Bund 《上海灘》
    By LiYuanZhi in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 10-21-15, 10:39 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-18-08, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •