Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keung Kim Kong Wu [Bosco, Kevin, Bernice, Sharon]

TommyH
    Unregistered

Default Keung Kim Kong Wu [Bosco, Kevin, Bernice, Sharon]

Who is awaiting this series?

I doubt I would have be waiting for this if Bosco wasn't in it. The hairstyles look too modern. And based on the short clip they're filming scenes indoor and they're using CGI for fighting scenes and background.

Anyone got more information on this series?

Here's a short clip of TVB 2006 series (includes a bit of Keung Kim Kong Wu and it's makings):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQFp5fOfnnw

This is an ancient series then?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Kay_Thi
    This is an ancient series then?
    Well yeah supposely. But by the look of that clip it looks really crazy! They could fight on water!?

OH WOW...seems like a very interesting good series
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 05-23-06 at 10:46 PM.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

do anyone know, when this serie will come out

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    do anyone know, when this serie will come out
    I don't think it'll be long...they just film indoors all day...

Probably during the summer or sometimes this year?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I don't think it'll be long...they just film indoors all day...

Probably during the summer or sometimes this year?
    whippiiieee!! oii..but i'll have to wait even longer cause i watch it in viet...sigh -_-;; if only my dad understood canto

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    whippiiieee!! oii..but i'll have to wait even longer cause i watch it in viet...sigh -_-;; if only my dad understood canto
    I watched some viet dubbed stuff with english subs and the viet dubbers sounds weird. I guess it's just me since I'm not use to listening to things I don't understand. I noticed that you wrote LWOLAP in your signature. If you enjoyed LWOLAP then I'm really curious if you would like this since the style of both series is really different. LWOLAP is filmed entirely in Beijing while this series uses computer for the moves and background.

a little island east of america and west of europe

I am quite looking forward to this series as well - Bosco and Kevin as their usual wooden youths, but Sharon Chan as an evil sect leader and Bernice doing Kung Fu should prove interesting!

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Em
    I am quite looking forward to this series as well - Bosco and Kevin as their usual wooden youths, but Sharon Chan as an evil sect leader and Bernice doing Kung Fu should prove interesting!

well kung fu series usually have great plots...but you don't mind this series being filmed indoors using computer as background?

a little island east of america and west of europe

There will be a lot of blue screen work, but this has improved for TVB over the years so it should be okay. It's not entirely filmed indoors, there are several scenes that were filmed outdoors that I know of, including one large scale scene shot in the quarry (TVB cliffside) that looked quite impressive as most of the cast were there to watch the big Good vs Evil fight.

It's a relatively small scale production, so we can't expect anything on the scale of LWOLAP, but it should still be ok!

I watched some viet dubbed stuff with english subs and the viet dubbers sounds weird. I guess it's just me since I'm not use to listening to things I don't understand. I noticed that you wrote LWOLAP in your signature. If you enjoyed LWOLAP then I'm really curious if you would like this since the style of both series is really different. LWOLAP is filmed entirely in Beijing while this series uses computer for the moves and background.
    yuppers...I LOVE LWOLAP...especially scenes with landscape [water, rocks etc...] they look so pretyy...ionoo...this series does sound very digitalize so that'll be different for sure. I probably would enjoy this series because of like plot and stuff but probably not as much as LWOLAP. I guess a change would be ok as long as the actors can act lol...

It would be very interesting to see Sharon Chan being evil after her role in LWOLAP seeing that she was so nice in there [she's so pretty, i wonder how she'll look evil] and Bernice doing kung fu is no surprise seeing that she does kicks and stuff in her other series like "Survivors Law" "Into Thin Air" I thought her kicks were awsome =)
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 05-22-06 at 12:21 PM.

Mmmm I don't think I would watch this if Bosco wasn't in it. I hate ancient series that are filmed this way... it seems so fake onscreen -.-

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by genna
    Mmmm I don't think I would watch this if Bosco wasn't in it. I hate ancient series that are filmed this way... it seems so fake onscreen -.-
    Well I wouldn't watch it if it wasn't for Bosco, too. But I think this is the first one TVB is filming with CGI for the background.

Well I wouldn't watch it if it wasn't for Bosco, too. But I think this is the first one TVB is filming with CGI for the background.
    same...lol...this series might be good because BOSCO is in it lol but yah...im looking forward to this new change

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    same...lol...this series might be good because BOSCO is in it lol but yah...im looking forward to this new change
    Well TVB is the first one to take this step (for series) and hopefully it'll be successful. Maybe if KKKW is successful then the other markets (ATV, China, Taiwan, etc.) would also follow.

yay, another bosco series out soon! he's also singin the themesong for this too! [well, with kevin] how cool =]
    Last edited by KantopunK...xD; 05-24-06 at 04:50 AM. Reason: left out some words
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

I wonder about the pairing up but I guess we will not know until we start watching the show

i really really want to watch this serie!! i mean my fav TVB actor and actress are starred in it [aka bosco and bernice].
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather
    I wonder about the pairing up but I guess we will not know until we start watching the show
    Well the clip has Bosco holding Bernice while she fell and Kevin holding Sharon so I guess the pairings would be Bosco-Bernice, Kevin-Sharon.