Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you just watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa View Post
    This was my most recent movie too. I thoroughly enjoyed it, loved the street chasing scene in Paris the most. I think I liked this movie cas it was action from the word go, and they didn't have too many long, stretchy dramatised scenes in between, which I find always kills the mood in actions movies. From the look of things, there might be a sequel (?) though I hope they learn from the mistake that Transformer: Revenge of the fallen made. And Sienna Miller doesn't re-appear in the sequel as the whiny, needy, chest baring GF who really doesn't do much for the plot.
    yeah i really liked it too, despite the reviews. lol at the sienna miller comment. her outfits were WAY too low. i was like..

Time Traveler's Wife. Average. I always have a soft spot for Eric Bana but he didn't have much of a chemistry with Rachel McAdams and they should have done a better makeup job of him at different ages.
    Last edited by BearBearNweather; 09-09-09 at 12:18 PM.

Future Cop, Wind and Cloud, I Hate You So, Twin Mission, SPL, Internal Affairs I-III, Bodyguard from Beijing, Love me & Love Money, An Autumn's Tale, Flash Point, The House of Fury, The Myth, Merry Christmas, Inspector wears Skirts[This is harlious], Rob-B-Hood, Beijing Rocks, Dragon's Gate, Gorgeous, Iceman Cometh, Invisible Target, Martial Angels, Seven Swords, Tokyo Raider's, Soeul Raider's, Blacksheep Affair, etc.
    Last edited by mind_wander; 09-11-09 at 03:43 PM.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

District 9-Great protrayal of the truth behind human nature on how we treat each other and nice special effects. The Ugly Truth-lots of comedy and the difference between men & women are pretty close to the truth. Overall, both movies aren't bad at all.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

I just watched new american movie called "Case 39"
    I want to find the best clipart in the world!

TV- The Mystery of the Condor Hero. This is my 2nd view and I still think it's boring and draggy.

Movie- Remember the Titans. My 2nd time watching it as well. Liked it, a moving and sad movie.

Yesterday I reviewed Mr.and Ms.Smith! I like Brad Pitt!
    I have the best wallpapers!

Quote Originally Posted by olla86 View Post
    Yesterday I reviewed Mr.and Ms.Smith! I like Brad Pitt!
    i LOVE brad pitt
    and i love brad and angelina together.

Thumbs up Troy movie

I have just watch Troy movie.
    I have seen this movie 7-8 time.
    It's so nice action movie.
    It's Super-Duper movie that i have seen..........

Default re:What did you just watch?

Basically like the thread in the Film forum section but this is for Blu-rays only. I watched American Psycho last night. britney spears

I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding last night. It's hilarious. If you haven't watch it, you should! I like what the mother said, 'The man is the head and the woman is the neck, and the neck turns the head.'

spiderman
    hollywood
    mummy 3

Sophie's Revenge

Peter Ho and Zhang Zi Yi became one of my favorite ships ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    Sophie's Revenge

Peter Ho and Zhang Zi Yi became one of my favorite ships ;D
    oh that movie was so cute. at first i just watched it cause of peter, but they were so cute together! i loved it

The Ugly Truth, I really recommend it to everyone! It's one of those funny romantic movies thats kinda blunt and straight to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by kayacamilla View Post
    The Ugly Truth, I really recommend it to everyone! It's one of those funny romantic movies thats kinda blunt and straight to the point.
    I definitely agree, watched this over the summer. I just watched Death Note 1-2-3, not sure if anyone heard of it. There is an animated version of the movie.

Love Me If You Dare. It's a very interesting story with a unique storyline. The two main characters are very psycho.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I watched My Sister's Keeper a couple of days ago. A movie about a teenager battling with leukemia.... Starring Cameron Diaz as the mother and a few teenage actresses. A very sad but engaging story.... cried my eyes out....

I've been watching 80s action movie all weekend and I must say that Bloodsport and American Ninja are my favourites. All of these movies are cheesy, they are so addicting to watch.
    Your signature breaches our forum policy. Please do not use your signature to promote your products ~ your Moderator.

I just got back from seeing "Michael Jackson's This Is It." Wow. What a tremendous comeback show it would have been. It's amazing how much input Michael had on almost every aspect of its presentation. He had an ear and eye for perfection and yet for a megastar, it was also refreshing to see how down-to-earth and undiva-like he was when giving feedback to the cast and crew. He saw and treated people like equals, family members. I have newfound respect for the man.