Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1% Of Anything

Default 1% Of Anything

This drama is quite good and funny. Has anyone seen it. It starting Kim Jung Hwa,
    Kang Dong Won, Han Hae Jin, Lee Byung Ook, Kim Ji Woo. I would recomend it for whoever haven't seen it.

i've seen this drama. it's very good. i likehow he got really jealous of her even when they first started dating becuase of the contract. lol
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Currently Writing: Lotus in the Wind
    Dragon, Phoenix, and Flower

Exclamation

hello everyone!!!

is the story good?

can anyone post a brief summary?

thanks!!!
    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

>My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

If there is one series that you should not miss, it's !% of something. I enjoyed every moment of it from episode 1 to 26. The storyline does not only focus on the romantic angle, but the warmth and care of each and every member of the family and how it influences the decision of lead characters for their lifetime relationship. It's very good.

i like this drama it was light hearted and somewhat funny. I love his temper, so funny especially being jealous without knowing it. But this drama was a little draggie for me.
    currently watching: Tokyo Juliet, I really really like you & attention please[/FONT]

I just finished this drama yesterday and true, it was draggy. To me, 26 episodes was long. The last two episodes were not necessary at all. What I like about this drama is that besides romance, it also showed love between family, and enemy turned friend. I like it.

I'm on chapter 21 of this series and I have to agree with all of you that it's really good. I really enjoy watching it. It's really a drama that you can fall in love with. I love the 2 main characters, they are so cute with their love for each other and it's really great to see them work through so many obstacles to be with each other. It was really cute in the beginning when Jae-In loved Da-Hyun but wouldn't admit or was afraid to. Now I'm waiting to see what will happen between Tae-ha and Huyn-jin....I really hope that they can get together as well.

you guys make me want to go out and get it NOW!

synopsis anyone? thanks

I just finished watching this and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! It's definately one to watch! It's cute and funny but also very heart warming and makes you appreciate family and love. One of the few romance kdramas that I've seen where one of the main characters doesn't end up with a fatal illness. I give it 10 out of 10.

So basically what this kdrama is about is...

Kim Da-hyun played by Kim Jung Hwa is a school teacher, at the beginning of the drama she helps an elderly man on the subway and he is extremely thankful to her. Little does she know, that elderly man is the owner of some companies and is very wealthy. He decides to leave his money for her and whichever grandson marries her. Lee Jae-in played by Kang Dong Won is one of his grandsons and is thus, forced to meet and date Kim Da-hyun. The grandfather's secret plan is to tame/change his grandson's temper and attitude. At first they don't get along, Lee Jae-in thinks of Kim Da-hyun as the fox with nine tails who has somehow managed to seduce his grandfather to leave his entire fortune to her. But everything that drives them apart like his quick and hot temper somehow manages to bring them together. Through the series, they overcome many obstacles such as the disapproval of Kim Da-hyun's family and end up together. It shows that even though they seem to be 99% different, there is always that 1% of anything that will bring them together. There are a few side stories to drive the series along as well such as Jung Hyun-jin played by Han Hae Jin and Min Tae-ha played by Lee Byung Ook's relationship. They too have to overcome disapproval from both sides of the family as well as learning to trust and love one another.

This series is definately very heart warming and will make you smile from chapter 1 - 26.

The main actor of this drama, he looks so unattractive, whenever he's in a bad mood and/or yelling at people. But when he's smiles, he's not bad looking. Although I wouldn't call him handsome or cute. Just nice looking.

The main actress is actually really pretty despite co-starring with this main actor.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Oh funny, I didn't think Jae-In would crack that easily, he tried to kiss her in Ep 5. Hahahah! And she kicked him! hahaha.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I guess I'm talking to myself in this thread.

Does anyone know who plays Da-Hyung's older brother, Seung-hee?

Koreans are obsessed with love/marriage/relationship contracts, can't the two main characters be forced to be together in a different way besides contracts/agreements?

I really do not like Han Ju Yeon! She does not get a clue at all! She's the reason why Jae-In and DaHyung have to repeat their conversations again and again to each other and to her. It's ridiculous! She's clingy and shameless, and man I'm just waiting for someone to slap her hard on the face to snap some sense into her. ARGGGH!

I like this show... Watched it quite sometime ago but still miss the show now...

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Does anyone know who plays Da-Hyung's older brother, Seung-hee?
    I've tried searching for information on the actor who played Da-Hyung's brother before... but failed... He's just too hard to find...
    I Love Korea... I Love RAIN & Song Seung Heon OPPA !!

Oh funny, I didn't think Jae-In would crack that easily, he tried to kiss her in Ep 5. Hahahah! And she kicked him! hahaha.
    Haha you're right, it was funny when she kicked him! I do think that they look cute together especially since Jae-In called Da-hyun a nine tailed fox at the beginning but slowly he falls for her.

Ugh you know what annoys me most about this series are the parents. They keep getting in the way of the the kids marriage planning. I understand that parents want their daughters to be happy but it seriously drags at those parts. I just couldn't finish the series. It just got repetitive.

Ugh you know what annoys me most about this series are the parents. They keep getting in the way of the the kids marriage planning. I understand that parents want their daughters to be happy but it seriously drags at those parts. I just couldn't finish the series. It just got repetitive.
    Since this is a family drama, parents will most likely be dominating some scenes. I think it's a part of their culture and tradition, getting their parents permission and involvement in the preparation of the wedding, especially if the couple comes from a very conservative clan. Here in the Philippines, we still do that getting our parents' approval to marry. Because we believe and I think the Koreans also that getting your parents blessings will lead to a blissful married life.

I finished the series in two days and had rewatched some scenes which I find romantic and endearing.

hello every body... i love this drama.... but can nay body help me to find those song that play in that drama, there is two of them,

main song for couple Lee Jei in and Kim Da hyeon
    second song for couple Min Tea ha and Jung Hyun-jin

all of them were slow love song... like that....
    thank in advance......

I dunno this seires any pics?
    No Love is better than A Love To Kill.

<3 Obessed with W-inds and Rain

Clicky Here to go to my Xanga