Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chor lau Heung

Default Chor lau Heung

any news on this? who is gonna play who and what stories are they going to cover?
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

I heard HXM is going to be cast As Chu Liu Xiang and Wallace Huo will be in this series as well. as for the ladies, no idea.

is the villain gonna be wu hua? or however you spell it? i liked Dicky Cheung as him
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

I think Ekin Cheng need to get off his butt and start acting in China series.
    He'd do great as Chu Liu Xiang.

didn't ekin cheung act as dagger lee in chor lau heung 2001? well it'll be cool if he was chor lau heung... hopefully this one isn't as sad as wong jing's version and hope it could match to the old school at least.

WJ's version was a worthless piece of shiz no offense

So Wong Jing did the Richie Ren CLX?Ah.. explains wonders...I was confused at why everyone was dying.

I don't really think HXm would suit as CLX, he is a bit bigger build and dark than i would imagine CLX
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    yep i agree with you bro... love the old school w/barbra & michael... love the acting and characters just wish simon yam's character could've died a better way.

I concur
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    I think Ekin Cheng need to get off his butt and start acting in China series.
    He'd do great as Chu Liu Xiang.

I agree that Ekin Cheng will be a great CLX with his dashing looks and he does look good in white.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    So Wong Jing did the Richie Ren CLX?Ah.. explains wonders...I was confused at why everyone was dying.

I don't really think HXm would suit as CLX, he is a bit bigger build and dark than i would imagine CLX
    is clx suppose to be built small? i know he's a great thief but that has more to do with his martial arts ability than size, right? miu kiu wai would not be what i consider a small man, especially during his days, mkw was one of the bigger built actor. that was what made him so dreamy. his built and charming smile...who knows how many times i fell in love with him whenever he appeared onscreen.

ekin cheng would be okay...i guess. i think he looked his best in rage and passion and that's been years already.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

TommyH
    Unregistered

post deleted...

wow HXM's playing CLH?
    Last edited by TommyH; 05-27-06 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    any news on this? who is gonna play who and what stories are they going to cover?
    From Baidu, I see news extracted from the CLX blog page that they started filming on 18th May....... and yes, Huang Xiao Ming starring as CLX.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Oh sxxt!! HXM as CLX. So now we'll have a CLX who is into screaming his bloody head off all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    From Baidu, I see news extracted from the CLX blog page that they started filming on 18th May....... and yes, Huang Xiao Ming starring as CLX.

hmmm... theres not enough variety of actors/actresses for series... too many just get ported from one series to another :/.... like the guy who played the beggars clan leader in ROCH06

Actually China has a huge pool of talented young actors and actresses. It's just that producers and directors want a commercial success by signing a hot name rather than an unknown but great actor/actress and the public refusing to watch or buy the series because of the unkown faces.

hmmm... theres not enough variety of actors/actresses for series... too many just get ported from one series to another :/.... like the guy who played the beggars clan leader in ROCH06

yeah thats my point.. I'm sick of seeing the same people playing different main chars in different serials unless they are really good

I think HXM can act.. but i still don't see him as a CLX.. He looked funny being all flirty and mischievous. .. and too dark and broad looking

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I think HXM can act.. but i still don't see him as a CLX.. He looked funny being all flirty and mischievous. .. and too dark and broad looking
    aww...what's wrong with a broad shouldered man? clx shouldn't be a scrawny boy...then everyone will complain about him like they did about alec su as zwj...don't you think? actually, i think louis koo would have been a good fit during his against the blade of honor days....pale but attractive...very attractive.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

hmm.. HXM to me looks more like the manly guy and CLX reminds of the more feminine guy.. I don't know how to explain it And his tan skin doesn't cut it for me