Thread: What was the last wuxia series u see?

Default What was the last wuxia series u see?

Hi all, Im lookin for a new wuxia series since the last one i saw was "Tian Xia Di Yi" and "Hua Yu Er Yu Hua Wu que" ... The Tian Xia Di yi was okay, but i kinda dissapointed with Dicky Cheung's "Hua yu er yu hua wu que" especially when his gf died .... So any new and nice wuxia series ? thanks guyz

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hzreh
    Hi all, Im lookin for a new wuxia series since the last one i saw was "Tian Xia Di Yi" and "Hua Yu Er Yu Hua Wu que" ... The Tian Xia Di yi was okay, but i kinda dissapointed with Dicky Cheung's "Hua yu er yu hua wu que" especially when his gf died .... So any new and nice wuxia series ? thanks guyz
    Another thread to recommend wuxia series...great! How about the TVB Lethal Weapon Of Love And Passion starring Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Charmaine Sheh, Sharon Chan, and Sonija Kwok? I personally give LWOLAP a 10/10 .

Quote Originally Posted by hzreh
    Actually their surname isn't Hua. Their parents names were Jiang Feng and Hua Yue No. Xiao Yu Er grew up in Mean People Valley, most people called him Xiao Yu Er but his last name is Jiang Xiao Yu and his brother Hua Wu Que took his mother's surname and thats where the Hua came from. Wasn't the title...Xiao Yu Er he Hua Wu Que?

I'm currently watching Vagabond Vigilante/游剑江湖 =Wandering Sword Jiang Hu. The fighting scenes look good and the scenery looks good too. Just beware of Sonjia Kwok.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

secret of the linked cities and Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 2001

I'm currently watching ROCH '05 feat. Liu Yifei, and The Legendary Siblings - the one with Jimmy Lin as Jiang Xiaoyu.
    ..ext88

Tian Long Ba Bu 2003? not watching any now.