Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esther Liu Pin Yan

Default Esther Liu Pin Yan

I couldn't find a thread on her, so I decided to start one. I first saw her in CHINESE PALADIN, and just adored her! She was so cute, and funny! Just started watching GREEN FOREST, MY HOME, and I think she's really good in it to. What do you guys think of her?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img9.echo.cx/img9/8666/ahnun2dl.jpg ')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/3856/green19xj.jpg')
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

LIU YI FEI <3

SHe was kind of anoying as Ah Nu. She is young and her acting is still a little raw.. but nonetheless cute looking
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

The only thing I found annoying about A Nu was that she was clueless about Tang Yu's affection's towards her in the beginning. I wouldn't fallen for him, HANDS DOWN, if it were me right away....

LIU YI FEI <3

Personally, i didn't find her attractive. She looks kinda adorable sometimes, but i hated the way she overracted in Chinese Paladin. Made A Nu's character annoying and exaggerated. I think she could improve in the future though, because i think she did well in the last few eps when she was in that trance thing.

I thought that the scence between her & Tang Yu at the end was really touching. It made me tear up, and I thoguht she did really well during that scene.

LIU YI FEI <3

shes very irritating... nuff said lah

her looks arent tat attractive but she has certain cute aspects. Well, she performed average in xian jian.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Personally, i didn't find her attractive. She looks kinda adorable sometimes, but i hated the way she overracted in Chinese Paladin. Made A Nu's character annoying and exaggerated. I think she could improve in the future though, because i think she did well in the last few eps when she was in that trance thing.
    I suppose. but some scenes in West Side Story, acting is stlil very raw. But it's ok.. she is just 18ish?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I suppose. but some scenes in West Side Story, acting is stlil very raw. But it's ok.. she is just 18ish?
    she's a year younger than LYF, so i suppose she's 18. She was only 15 when doing chinese paladin, so she definitely had potential to improve. I'd say LYF's acting was no better in TLBB, yet she got a boost to fame. Unfortunately, she doesn't quite have the looks lYF has

I agree.. Esther has more of a cute-ness look. You know, when i saw her in West Side Story.. i thought she kind of look like Song Hye Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    she's a year younger than LYF, so i suppose she's 18. She was only 15 when doing chinese paladin, so she definitely had potential to improve. I'd say LYF's acting was no better in TLBB, yet she got a boost to fame. Unfortunately, she doesn't quite have the looks lYF has
    lmao... I suspect there will be more 15-16 year olds to star in series.
    LYF was very irritable in CP.

Yes, she probably will be getting much better in acting. I think that her acting is pretty good though for her age.

LIU YI FEI <3

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.taipeitoday.com.tw/images/news/200501/20050120CTV1370-M.jpg')
    I ADORED THIS COUPLE!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/angel17_4ever/Esther%20Liu/esther6.bmp')
    Last edited by tw1nkletoes89; 05-30-06 at 03:02 AM.

LIU YI FEI <3

wahahhaha... actually, before coming to the forums, (it was xian jian that got me searching for forums bcos i just wanted to find like-minded ppl who like the same thing and discuss it and relive the exp of watching it) i think ah nu is cute. i lurve lyf too haha... or maybe i'm just not that type of ultra critical and extreme ppl.

But haha... after coming here and seeing every actor/actress get bombarded or criticised at least once, i sorta wavered and saw what they saw. Now, I agree that ah nu's voice is pretty annoying sometimes haha. In Green Forest, I think she's cute at some angles but at the others, her face looks like a watermelon? ahha... i just wanted to say her face is really bloated and her features look a little out ahhaa...

no offence to hard core liu pin yan's fans ha. I'm entitled to my own opinions right? Overall, I think she's rather cute. I LURVE TO SEE OWEN AND WILLIAM FIGHTING OVER HER IN GREEN FOREST HA!
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by kylagurl
    wahahhaha... actually, before coming to the forums, (it was xian jian that got me searching for forums bcos i just wanted to find like-minded ppl who like the same thing and discuss it and relive the exp of watching it) i think ah nu is cute. i lurve lyf too haha... or maybe i'm just not that type of ultra critical and extreme ppl.

But haha... after coming here and seeing every actor/actress get bombarded or criticised at least once, i sorta wavered and saw what they saw. Now, I agree that ah nu's voice is pretty annoying sometimes haha. In Green Forest, I think she's cute at some angles but at the others, her face looks like a watermelon? ahha... i just wanted to say her face is really bloated and her features look a little out ahhaa...

no offence to hard core liu pin yan's fans ha. I'm entitled to my own opinions right? Overall, I think she's rather cute. I LURVE TO SEE OWEN AND WILLIAM FIGHTING OVER HER IN GREEN FOREST HA!
    ah! DOn't say that! I think she looks healthy. I would imagine once she hits 20.. the media would pressure her to lose all weight and look disgustingly unhealthy

Hmm, I liked all the characters in Chinese Paladin and didn't find her annoying. Infact, I find her radiant and cheerful. I thought she's prettier than Ady An Yixuan in there and more spritely than Ling-er.

Talking

I like Ah Nu's character in CP, a bit childish but likeable to me... I like to believe that every charaters in CP has it purposes just as Ah Nu's is supposely annoying and a little bit too much sometimes lol Most people like Ady's character Lin Yue Ru but i think LYR was more annoying than Ah Nu's hehe I rewatching CP again for the 3rd times lol cos I like the storyline, the characters and had a great laugh over and over again. it is just that I would stop a few minutes before the end part lol and have my own ending
    be happy

http://dienanh.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10547
    Esther Liu Ping Yan Viet Nam Topic!

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Default Liu Pin Yan

there's no thread on her rite?at least i dont think so....
    heres some pics:
    from www.baidu.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dragonite3579; 08-11-06 at 09:19 AM.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    there's no thread on her rite?at least i dont think so....
    heres some pics:
    from www.baidu.com
    laul ok... I see that you have somehow managed to vibrate the atoms of the images to the point that its invisible

btw this threads better -->http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...ht=Liu+Pin+Yan