Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Esther Liu Pin Yan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Esther Liu Pin Yan

  1. #1
    Member tw1nkletoes89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Some where in CA
    Posts
    106

    Default Esther Liu Pin Yan

    I couldn't find a thread on her, so I decided to start one. I first saw her in CHINESE PALADIN, and just adored her! She was so cute, and funny! Just started watching GREEN FOREST, MY HOME, and I think she's really good in it to. What do you guys think of her?


    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

    LIU YI FEI <3

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    SHe was kind of anoying as Ah Nu. She is young and her acting is still a little raw.. but nonetheless cute looking
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  3. #3
    Member tw1nkletoes89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Some where in CA
    Posts
    106

    Default

    The only thing I found annoying about A Nu was that she was clueless about Tang Yu's affection's towards her in the beginning. I wouldn't fallen for him, HANDS DOWN, if it were me right away....
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

    LIU YI FEI <3

  4. #4
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Personally, i didn't find her attractive. She looks kinda adorable sometimes, but i hated the way she overracted in Chinese Paladin. Made A Nu's character annoying and exaggerated. I think she could improve in the future though, because i think she did well in the last few eps when she was in that trance thing.

  5. #5
    Member tw1nkletoes89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Some where in CA
    Posts
    106

    Default

    I thought that the scence between her & Tang Yu at the end was really touching. It made me tear up, and I thoguht she did really well during that scene.
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

    LIU YI FEI <3

  6. #6
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    shes very irritating... nuff said lah

  7. #7
    Senior Member Fearless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    1,162

    Default

    her looks arent tat attractive but she has certain cute aspects. Well, she performed average in xian jian.
    盈盈道:岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。

    令狐冲道:这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。

    我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Personally, i didn't find her attractive. She looks kinda adorable sometimes, but i hated the way she overracted in Chinese Paladin. Made A Nu's character annoying and exaggerated. I think she could improve in the future though, because i think she did well in the last few eps when she was in that trance thing.
    I suppose. but some scenes in West Side Story, acting is stlil very raw. But it's ok.. she is just 18ish?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  9. #9
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I suppose. but some scenes in West Side Story, acting is stlil very raw. But it's ok.. she is just 18ish?
    she's a year younger than LYF, so i suppose she's 18. She was only 15 when doing chinese paladin, so she definitely had potential to improve. I'd say LYF's acting was no better in TLBB, yet she got a boost to fame. Unfortunately, she doesn't quite have the looks lYF has

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    I agree.. Esther has more of a cute-ness look. You know, when i saw her in West Side Story.. i thought she kind of look like Song Hye Kyo
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  11. #11
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    she's a year younger than LYF, so i suppose she's 18. She was only 15 when doing chinese paladin, so she definitely had potential to improve. I'd say LYF's acting was no better in TLBB, yet she got a boost to fame. Unfortunately, she doesn't quite have the looks lYF has
    lmao... I suspect there will be more 15-16 year olds to star in series.
    LYF was very irritable in CP.

  12. #12
    Member tw1nkletoes89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Some where in CA
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Yes, she probably will be getting much better in acting. I think that her acting is pretty good though for her age.
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

    LIU YI FEI <3

  13. #13
    Member tw1nkletoes89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Some where in CA
    Posts
    106

    Default


    I ADORED THIS COUPLE!

    Last edited by tw1nkletoes89; 05-30-06 at 03:02 AM.
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

    LIU YI FEI <3

  14. #14
    Senior Member kylagurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore m_m(it's not china!)
    Posts
    200

    Default

    wahahhaha... actually, before coming to the forums, (it was xian jian that got me searching for forums bcos i just wanted to find like-minded ppl who like the same thing and discuss it and relive the exp of watching it) i think ah nu is cute. i lurve lyf too haha... or maybe i'm just not that type of ultra critical and extreme ppl.

    But haha... after coming here and seeing every actor/actress get bombarded or criticised at least once, i sorta wavered and saw what they saw. Now, I agree that ah nu's voice is pretty annoying sometimes haha. In Green Forest, I think she's cute at some angles but at the others, her face looks like a watermelon? ahha... i just wanted to say her face is really bloated and her features look a little out ahhaa...

    no offence to hard core liu pin yan's fans ha. I'm entitled to my own opinions right? Overall, I think she's rather cute. I LURVE TO SEE OWEN AND WILLIAM FIGHTING OVER HER IN GREEN FOREST HA!
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kylagurl
    wahahhaha... actually, before coming to the forums, (it was xian jian that got me searching for forums bcos i just wanted to find like-minded ppl who like the same thing and discuss it and relive the exp of watching it) i think ah nu is cute. i lurve lyf too haha... or maybe i'm just not that type of ultra critical and extreme ppl.

    But haha... after coming here and seeing every actor/actress get bombarded or criticised at least once, i sorta wavered and saw what they saw. Now, I agree that ah nu's voice is pretty annoying sometimes haha. In Green Forest, I think she's cute at some angles but at the others, her face looks like a watermelon? ahha... i just wanted to say her face is really bloated and her features look a little out ahhaa...

    no offence to hard core liu pin yan's fans ha. I'm entitled to my own opinions right? Overall, I think she's rather cute. I LURVE TO SEE OWEN AND WILLIAM FIGHTING OVER HER IN GREEN FOREST HA!
    ah! DOn't say that! I think she looks healthy. I would imagine once she hits 20.. the media would pressure her to lose all weight and look disgustingly unhealthy
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Hmm, I liked all the characters in Chinese Paladin and didn't find her annoying. Infact, I find her radiant and cheerful. I thought she's prettier than Ady An Yixuan in there and more spritely than Ling-er.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Talking

    I like Ah Nu's character in CP, a bit childish but likeable to me... I like to believe that every charaters in CP has it purposes just as Ah Nu's is supposely annoying and a little bit too much sometimes lol Most people like Ady's character Lin Yue Ru but i think LYR was more annoying than Ah Nu's hehe I rewatching CP again for the 3rd times lol cos I like the storyline, the characters and had a great laugh over and over again. it is just that I would stop a few minutes before the end part lol and have my own ending
    be happy

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    16

    Default

    http://dienanh.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10547
    Esther Liu Ping Yan Viet Nam Topic!

  19. #19
    Senior Member dragonite3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tropical country Singapore :D banana country
    Posts
    2,327

    Default Liu Pin Yan

    there's no thread on her rite?at least i dont think so....
    heres some pics:
    from www.baidu.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dragonite3579; 08-11-06 at 09:19 AM.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

    'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

  20. #20
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    there's no thread on her rite?at least i dont think so....
    heres some pics:
    from www.baidu.com
    laul ok... I see that you have somehow managed to vibrate the atoms of the images to the point that its invisible


    btw this threads better -->http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...ht=Liu+Pin+Yan

Similar Threads

  1. Liu Zi Yan aka Bun from wing chun
    By kandie in forum Actresses
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-09, 05:59 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-08, 04:28 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-07, 11:45 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-07, 12:08 AM
  5. Xing Pin Guo Le Yuan
    By yuenwooping in forum Taiwanese TV Series
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-05-07, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •