Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gem of Life 《珠光寶氣》

kool...thanks, i dont want another deleted thread!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

thanx popcorn. The title is interesting. Where do you get those pictures from the Sales Presentation?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 11-13-06 at 05:38 AM.

thanks popcorn... will it be a little too much if i ask you what each word means... hehe... sorry if im being annoying...

it seems like TVB's english title for this series is "precious and extraordinary"??? hmmm...

I like some of the cast like Bosco, Moses, Ada but have to agree that the WAB, DOP members are quite overused, and Linda and Bosco are in too many coming series.

Nonetheless, hope this series doesn't disappoint lol..

Producer Chik Kei Yi's New 80 Episode Series!

Cast: Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Ada Choi Siu Fun, Gigi Lai Chi, Maggie Shiu Mei Kei, Bosco Wong, Linda Chung Ka Yan, Wong He, Eddie Kwan Lai Kit, Kenny Wong Tak Bun, David Chiang Dai Wai, Ngok Wah, Lee See Kei, Lau Dan[/b]

Selling Point:

Set against the backdrop of the diamond and jewelry trade, the theme will explore whether certain aspects of life are as dazzling. Whether there is eternity or not depends on people's moral qualities. Perhaps after some polishing, the same brilliance shown in diamonds can be achieved, illuminating one's life.

This series will film in South Africa and Qingdao, China. The beautiful cast members, beautiful backdrop, and captivating story will no doubt attract many audience members!

New series "Jewel's Splendor" centers around the diamond industry, illuminating the beautiful qualities of life. Taking part in the series, Bosco Wong commented, "We will be filming overseas in South Africa and Qingdao, China. Since I have never been to South Africa, I will be able to explore the many attractions and enjoy the scenery when we film there!"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1183/tvbweekly49108hj9.jpg')

Credits: Jaynestars

I'm confused now. So now there is a 80 episodes series with bosco & moses. Is dis da same as da one where bosco & moses are brothers & linda & raymond are also in da series? If it is not then there will 3 long series next year.

1) 60 episodes - Raymond, Myolie, Charmaine, Ron, Damian & etc
    2) 40 episodes - Bosco, Moses, Raymond, Linda & etc
    3) 80 episodes - Bosco, Moses, Maggie, Gigi & etc

If dis is true then we will hav a busy schedule next year To chase for 3 long series is really good but can be quite tiring. Don't be mistaken, i'm happy about it but i'm quite doubtful dat there can be 3 long series at da same time right?

Yes, that's true. I think 40 eps series probably releases during midyear. 60eps series "The Drive of Life" probably releases September/October. Not sure about 80 eps, it might get delayed until 2008? cuz it takes "TDOL" 6/7 months to film so the 80 eps will take even longer so ....
    Well this is just my guess and nothing is confirmed yet so we have to wait.

I heard that the 40 episode series was suppose to be 2007 anniversary series.

The Drive of Life is set to be released by October 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh
    I heard that the 40 episode series was suppose to be 2007 anniversary series.

The Drive of Life is set to be released by October 2007.
    yea the 40-ep series was supposed to be released sometime this month but its release got delayed and will probably be out next year.

and i read that 'the drive of life' will be released on july 2007?!

2007 is gonna be a year of grand productions

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    and i read that 'the drive of life' will be released on july 2007?!

2007 is gonna be a year of grand productions
    It has been decided that it will be broadcast simultaneously in HK and China starting October 1st 2007. It is China's National Day.

I believe I already posted that in the first post of The Drive of Life. If you need any info, try looking in the thread.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=17170

Default this series

forgive me if i am wrong as i remember correctly, before its new title..wasnt this previously temporarily named " a tale of two cities". Now how did they make the massive change in title to become now known as "jewels splendor"

"A Tale of 2 Cities" was the tentative name from a year ago. Haha. They changed it now.

For the original title "ATO2C", I think they wanted to make the background about a poor family who comes to Hong Kong from Macau and becomes powerful or something, but they changed the plots now obviously.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 11-15-06 at 08:45 PM.

I can't believe it will take 7 over months to film drive of life. Dat's a real long time. So it'll be out in oct 07 & dat means dis 80 episode series will most probably come out early 08 coz i don't think they will release two grand production back to back. So does dat mean we will get to see da 40 episodes series early next year? Wow i can't wait for 2007 to come

Default this series

all i know is that i will be glued to the screens next year..so many grand productions not to mention other titles as well.
    a nice mixture of veternans returning to the small screen. I wonder if ada's character will be a tragic one??

Default jewels splendor

so maggie , ada and i forgot play sisters. And they are filming in london too//

hope its good..just seen the sales presentation clip

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    so maggie , ada and i forgot play sisters. And they are filming in london too//

hope its good..just seen the sales presentation clip

it's maggie, ada, and gigi

Default will we get to see

off the subject a little, i like shopping for accessories like jewellery, hope we can get to see some nice collections. Hope we get to see this by summer next year

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    off the subject a little, i like shopping for accessories like jewellery, hope we can get to see some nice collections. Hope we get to see this by summer next year
    They will start filming this drama Jan 2007. So, forget summer. sorry to disappoint u.