Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gem of Life 《珠光寶氣》

lol wow, cool
    although i've seem bowie and gigi in pairs for awhile now ... i'd still like that haha.. it seems that the producer chik likes them together
    maybe that's why he's making have lots of scenes together lol i dont mind that, so far, i'm not bored with it yet ^^

hm.. i wonder when the costume fitting will start, can't wait to see the cast!
    man... have to wait so long lol

Ha, it's funny though, Moses probably has been in more series with Gigi than Bowie, but seeing all the other functions/events of Bowie and Gigi makes it seems like they are always together.

Well, since Chik is re-using the same casts again, there isn't much choice in pairings. Since, we haven't seen Gigi and Moses playing a couple as much, and since the new 'Ultimate Crime Fighter' aka 'Super Cops' hasn't come out yet, Moses and Gigi seems fresher. Actually I would like to see Wong Hei and Gigi again.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Ha, it's funny though, Moses probably has been in more series with Gigi than Bowie, but seeing all the other functions/events of Bowie and Gigi makes it seems like they are always together.

Well, since Chik is re-using the same casts again, there isn't much choice in pairings. Since, we haven't seen Gigi and Moses playing a couple as much, and since the new 'Ultimate Crime Fighter' aka 'Super Cops' hasn't come out yet, Moses and Gigi seems fresher. Actually I would like to see Wong Hei and Gigi again.
    oh yes... wong hei and gigi is good too...

Default that poster (sales presentation leaflet)

ok i like the casts so far..who are definites...

but i am sure those pictures from the sales presentation leaflet, i seen before.
    Maggie's photo was from CIB, same with wong hei and bowie, eddie kwan's picture was the same one used for TGWL.

The only ones i not seen used yet before is ada

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    The relationship chart above are NOT REAL, they are only made up by an Ada fan. (that is why she has the most pursers).

I guess this is only like fanfictions, - creating what you want for certain characters. It's a very detailed summary though, but many have been confused that it is the real thing - but it's not.
    I see & here i thought it was da real thing I guess we will hav to wait & see wat new news there will be for dis series.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    ok i like the casts so far..who are definites...

but i am sure those pictures from the sales presentation leaflet, i seen before.
    Maggie's photo was from CIB, same with wong hei and bowie, eddie kwan's picture was the same one used for TGWL.

The only ones i not seen used yet before is ada
    No wonder I thought i've seen those pictures before. I was wondering why are they having maggie with curls again? I think i rather see her in straight hair or any other style other than curly hair. Da new style is ok for a while but I don't think i want to see her in dat style again

Maggie's hair now is very short, kinda like the one she had in HH3, coz currently she is filming the movie PTU 2, as a police madam. I guess her hairstyle in Jewel's will not drift much from what she has now. But the filming of Jewel's will take at least 9 months, so who knows what will happen along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by shaw_mag
    Maggie's hair now is very short, kinda like the one she had in HH3, coz currently she is filming the movie PTU 2, as a police madam. I guess her hairstyle in Jewel's will not drift much from what she has now. But the filming of Jewel's will take at least 9 months, so who knows what will happen along the way.
    oh i like maggie with short hair...

I don't mind short hair for maggie. Anything other than curly will do

Jewel's Splendour" will lose Stars Millions in Endorsements

TVB will begin filming for its 80-episode blockbuster production "Jewel's Splendour" in January next year and filming will last around nine months. With many of the cast of "The Dance of Passion" reunited in the longest drama production since "At the Threshold of an Era" in 1999, but unable to take on endorsement and promotional work during filming, the stars stand to sacrifice a lot to appear in this production. The series will be produced by TVB veteran Chik Kei Yi and the cast include Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Gigi Lai, Ada Choi, Maggie Siu, Kenny Wong, Bosco Wong and Linda Chung.

With their schedules fully booked up by the series in the nine months of filming, the stars will not have time to make extra money, so the financial sacrifice is quite substantial. Gigi Lai says: "I think I will be sacrificing a seven figure sum, but there is nothing I can do! To take on a great project is something you cannot let go of and to wear jewellery worth tens of millions is high pressure! To have to wear it and run around in it is quite scary." She thinks that she will have to take it all off every time she goes to the toilet for security reasons.

The show will be centred around the jewellery industry and sponsorships of several sets of $10 million jewellery have been secured. As this will be a grand production for TVB next year, it has attracted a number of large jewellery companies to sponsor production. During filming, there will be heightened security and there will be an unusual level of commotion for a TV series.

Ada Choi says that she will be giving up a lot for producer Chik. She says: "To film this series, I have turned down a lot of opportunities to make money in the mainland and it is a great sacrifice, but for Chik, I can't count it like this."

As for Bowie, he says that the reason he took on this project is because he remembers his roots and even if he makes less money, he still has to repay his debt to TVB: "For a series with a nine month filming plan, there is a big chance that this will be extended to a whole year and for me, of course this is a great sacrifice. When people approach me with jobs now, I have to tell them I am fully booked for 2007. However, TVB is my spiritual home and I remember my roles, so making money can be put aside and I will not count this." Moses is overjoyed at the opportunity to take part in yet another large scale production and says that he has been filming non-stop for the last two years, so he is confident he can handle this 80-episode series.

http://www.tvbspace.net/

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    I don't mind short hair for maggie. Anything other than curly will do
    oh yes... agree 100%... her hairstyle for CIB was horrible... for me it was...

Default maggie

i quite liked maggie's hair in CIB..she's never had a perm before for any of her roles...

the hair style in HH2 was nice as well

The casts are very similar to War and Beauty and Dance of Passion, except Charmaine is not in it. I like it though since there's a balance of male and female stars.

So if all dis guys are busy filming dis series for 9 months or so then we won't be seeing much of their series in 2008. Well since they are so busy & are unable to do other things. Still I don't mind if dis series turn out really good

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i quite liked maggie's hair in CIB..she's never had a perm before for any of her roles...

the hair style in HH2 was nice as well
    I like maggie's hair in HH2 too, it's so much better.

..a post at baidu.com says Louis Koo, Leon Lai, and Aaron Kwok will have cameo roles in this series..

Quote Originally Posted by hunnypot
    ..a post at baidu.com says Louis Koo, Leon Lai, and Aaron Kwok will have cameo roles in this series..
    Really? I cannot believe aaron kwok will have cameo roles in dis series. I thought he will usually do movies. Louis Koo & Leon Lai I can believe.

Exclusive news about Linda's character here.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk
    The casts are very similar to War and Beauty and Dance of Passion
    yes... i wonder how many more times is chek going to use the same cast over & over again... jus had that dreaded sense of deja-vu...

for such a long mega-production, i was looking forward to a more refreshing assemble of cast, probably somethk like The drive of life..
    无名小卒

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    Exclusive news about Linda's character here.
    ..thank you for the post.. linda is a very sweet girl ..