Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gem of Life 《珠光寶氣》

No! if they are only starting filming Jan 07 then we will only get to see it end of da year or worse in year 2008. Oh well i guess we will all have to patiently wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    No! if they are only starting filming Jan 07 then we will only get to see it end of da year or worse in year 2008. Oh well i guess we will all have to patiently wait for it.
    we need to have unlimited amount of patience for this series...moses says in a Toronto radio interview that this series will take almost a year to film...

Quote Originally Posted by hunnypot
    we need to have unlimited amount of patience for this series...moses says in a Toronto radio interview that this series will take almost a year to film...
    Oh no! Linda won't be able to participate in a new production until 2008 then. Hopefully she won't be in all 80 episodes or if she is, her role better be interesting and satisfying. Hehe.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

somehow this series don't appeal to me much...don't know why....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

LOL I don't understand anything either. Anyone kind enough to translate ?

Not too excited about this series, but I actually want to see how Bosco and Linda's character will interact with the group of Chik Kei Yee's favourite haha..

i understand the first one... lau dan is the dad... lee sze kei is the mom??? their kids are maggie, ada, and bosco...

and then the second one also has lee sze kei as the mom and gigi is her daughter...

im so lost after this point... hahaha... some names i dont recognize...

third one (top)... david chiang (?) is the dad... and his kids are bowie, wong hei, and linda...

this series seems so complicated... hahaha... just by looking at the relationship chart...

and it seems like moses and kenny are playing brothers...

ngok wah plays their dad...
    Last edited by mc82988; 11-25-06 at 06:01 AM.

LOL yeah so complicated...

Hmm so that means Gigi is from the same mum but different dad? And she has two other siblings?

LOL if the chart is genuine looks like the pairings will be between Lau Dan and David Chiang's kids hahaha. And of course with some interference with Moses who I heard is the first male lead (stepping over Bowie?).

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    LOL yeah so complicated...

Hmm so that means Gigi is from the same mum but different dad? And she has two other siblings?

LOL if the chart is genuine looks like the pairings will be between Lau Dan and David Chiang's kids hahaha. And of course with some interference with Moses who I heard is the first male lead (stepping over Bowie?).
    i dont think moses will take lead... there are too many veterans...

and gigi's dad is chan jun lit... the guy with the long beard in DOP...
    so she has fours siblings... her brother eddie... and then maggie, ada, and bosco...

right now there are so many possible love triangles... i think ada, wong hei, and moses will be in one...
    Last edited by mc82988; 11-25-06 at 06:14 AM.

oh and that woman who played ada's maid in DOP is moses and kenny's mom...

and rebecca chan (empress in WAB) plays bowie, wong hei, and linda's mom...

i think lee sze kei is married to lau dan, but her lover is chan jun lit... pretty interesting...

ok... i think i got the relationship for ada... there is a rectangle thing for ada, wong hei, eddie, and moses... they all like her...

the box connecting wong hei and ada says "um leun" (crush)

the box connecting eddie and ada says "tung mo hing mui um leun" (same mother brother-sister crush)

and the box connecting moses and ada says "jue kow" (wants, pursue)

sorry for the bad pinyin... i cant read chinese... just recognizing words...
    Last edited by mc82988; 11-25-06 at 07:10 AM.

dun know if i'm the only one feelin this way... but the cast looks dreadfully like another WAB re-make. why does the producer likes to use majority of the same cast over & over again
    无名小卒

just found out that the charts above are fake

HOWEVER it's so fun to read them cause the creator is so darn creative s/he can be a future talented scriptwriter. so thumbs up to him/her

Some unconfirmed info from Hallie at ASianfanatics.net:

Moses will have the heaviest male role in this series

Gigi will be playing a rich girl, the daughter of the jeweller. She will have many scenes with Moses and Bowie

aw man... all that for nothing... but it was fun... hahaha...
    it can be possible... haha...

but we do know ada, maggie, and gigi are sisters...

Wat!! It will take them one year to film dis series!!! I never would hav guessed it will take dat long to film dis series. Ok maybe not dat shocked coz i suddenly remembered dis is a 80 episodes series. So i'll wait until 2008 to see dis one

Da connection between da casts are so confusing. Well da first thing of course i don't understand chinese so i cannot figure it out myself but fr reading da translations dat some of da guys hav done (thanks a lot guys ) i'm already confused with their connections. Still i'm very excited to want to know more I guess da more info i read da less confuse i will get

The relationship chart above are NOT REAL, they are only made up by an Ada fan. (that is why she has the most pursers).

I guess this is only like fanfictions, - creating what you want for certain characters. It's a very detailed summary though, but many have been confused that it is the real thing - but it's not.

Let's wait for the series to start - or at least the costume fitting to be held.

I'm a fan of both Gigi and Ada, and looking forward to another series with them (and playing sisters too) - I hope they have a good friendship in the series.

Though I am disappointed that Gigi will be having more scenes with Bowie - as I hope to see a different pairing. So hopefully Moses will end up pairing with Gigi here.
    Last edited by Paige; 12-02-06 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Though I am disappointed that Gigi will be having more scenes with Bowie - as I hope to see a different pairing. So hopefully Moses will end up pairing with Gigi here.
    really?? gigi is having more scenes with bowie... awww man... i think they're cute together, but im really bored of this pairing...

moses and gigi are playing lovers in another series so im not sure if i want to see them pair up again so quickly...