Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Ma

Default Steve Ma

Anyone in this forum likes Steven Ma?....He doesn't have a thread in here, so I decided to make one.....I'm his fan since the series "The Duke of Mount Deer", he's my favourite actor. I love his voice! listening to his songs is like listening to heavenly music!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

so sad...i hope his sister is fine. how old is his younger sister? is he an only son? how many siblings does he have?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thumbs up

Awww steven looks so kute in Better Halves. He's just adorable in there.
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Oh read news that says Ada Choi has a new bf now. Can't picture him with Ada anymore!!! [/B]
    Who's the lucky guy?

The guy is Zhang Jin and he was a stunt double in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Him and Ada got togehter while they were filming a series in Mainland China I think? Let me find a picture of this guy....hmmm, can't. Will search more.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

haha! i also read that news in the newspaper today! i hope he release some canto opera albums! i would certainly buy them all!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i wanna listen to him singing opera. That should be quite an experience.

in the recent anniversary of tvb, they held quite a celebration. many actors/actresses went into the event. some performed for the occasion. steven performed as well. in the pic, he was singing opera w/ an "er hu" in his hands. he looked so cute there! i read in the newspaper that he had some 2 days last in the munute lessons on what he's supposed to sing and that he's dead nervous because it's his first time to sing opera alone!
    cherrie

what's an "er hu?" Cherrie did you saw the performance? How did he sound?

i just read it in the newspaper. an er hu is a stringed instrument that is held on front. there's a bow, and the "body" of the instrument is circular. much like the sign of female (sorry not really good at describing, in fact, lousy description i have here)
    cherrie

in the newspaper today, steven talked abt his "marathon". he went to malaysia to attend an activity and had to return almost immediately to hk. nothing special actually of the news. it just showed a picture of him happily holding chen pao chu's old album. he said it was indeed a prized possession.
    cherrie

Credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Steven celebrating Joyce Koi's birthday.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20031021/photos/m464571SP.jpg')

October 21st
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20031022-ul-18.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao]

Steven Ma appeared at a press conference for the TVB8 (Mandarin Channel) Music Awards and reveals that he does not have a Mandarin Song nominated, but only has one for the Cantonese section and so he feels a little awkward; however, he will be releasing a Mandarin Album early next year so this experience will be a good support for him.

Also, in this year's TVB Anniversary awards, Steven has nominations for "My Favourite TV Character", "My Favourite Male Lead" and "My Favourite Partnership (in a series)". He does not have much confidence in the Male Lead award, because his opposition Roger Kwok is too strong and losing to him is to be expected; also Adam Cheng is outstanding with new quirks each time he performs. As for the TV character awards, he has been awarded one for three years running already, so he is pinning his hopes on the partnership award.

http://www.takungpao.com/news/2003-10-22/UL-188999.htm
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah, maybe cece is being a reporter herself maybe she'll get us some cool snapshots of steven
    cherrie

Hehehe, hope she reappears soon though!! Oh, Oh, tomorrow is Steven's birthday!!!!! A Happy Early Birthday to Steven since I might not have time to pop online.

Happy Birthday Steven!!!!!! (October 26th, 1971)

Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday to You,
    Happy Birthday Dear Steven,
    Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

happy birthday steven! i hope he'll be healthy and more series! i hope steven will pop up HERE...

cherrie

Oh yes, Goddess took time to go online and say a Happy Birthday to Steven!!!! I hope for his best in his career and also his health. Another thing is he'll be happy doing what he does!!! Happy Birthday Steven!!!!

Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

we're quite lonely here goddess...only the two of us greeted steven?
    cherrie

I know Cherrie!! Where is everyone? Steven fans? Cece? People come on in here!! We won't bite!!! (Well I won't, can't promise that Cherrie won't, hehe. Just kidding!!!!)

Well anyways, I'm glad you in here with me though!!! Won't be soo lonely by myself
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I was reading some articles that Em had translated at her site and found one about Steven's birthday. Gosh, I did not know that he was close friends with Gabriel Harrison!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm not positive, but Gabriel Harrison is a TVB actor. He was in DIF3 as Michael Tao's little brother. He also appeared in the taiwanese series Legend of Hung Man Ting as Jacqueline Li's older brother; also was in ATV's seirse Innocently Guilty where he played a lawyer who is sorta wacky......
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.