Thread: ROCH questions...

Default ROCH questions...

Just finished watching ROCH 2006... liked the show yet some parts were omited from the adapation... some questions i like to ask...

1) If XLN had not fall into the Broken Heart Cliff where she sort of heal herself with the icy cold water; honey from her bees; white fishes from the lake, would she still be alive after 16 years and hence be reunited with YG?

2) YG taught the Jade maiden swordsplay to Lu Wushuang shortly after XLN's fall into the cliff... did she fully mastered the swordsplay? I mean from the show, YG did mention about asking CY to be her sparring partner, yet we all know that this swordsplay needs two lovers to fully achieve its true and highest form/peak. Hence it is safe to say that from then on, this swordsplay was never displayed at its peak by others?

3) At the final battle of XiangYang, GWM died trying to save GX... does this hold true for most of the editions?
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    Just finished watching ROCH 2006... liked the show yet some parts were omited from the adapation... some questions i like to ask...

1) If XLN had not fall into the Broken Heart Cliff where she sort of heal herself with the icy cold water; honey from her bees; white fishes from the lake, would she still be alive after 16 years and hence be reunited with YG?

2) YG taught the Jade maiden swordsplay to Lu Wushuang shortly after XLN's fall into the cliff... did she fully mastered the swordsplay? I mean from the show, YG did mention about asking CY to be her sparring partner, yet we all know that this swordsplay needs two lovers to fully achieve its true and highest form/peak. Hence it is safe to say that from then on, this swordsplay was never displayed at its peak by others?

3) At the final battle of XiangYang, GWM died trying to save GX... does this hold true for most of the editions?
    1) Chances will be that she die. But then, JY might not be that cruel to really let XLN die, so somehow she cured herself in another way. Anyway, there sre truly lots of unexpected things in wuxia, there could be millions of other ways in which she could recover.

2) Not really. Are you sure in the future generation, there wouldn't be anymore lovers who stumbled by this swordplay? Lin Chaoying didn't expect anybody to master this set of swordplay she created, but there were. Lu Wushuang could have passed it on and it landed on two lovers and all we know a new super powerful pugilist couple appeared in Jiang Hu Never be too sure of anything..

3)Only the third edition. Guo Xiang was rescued by Yang Guo for the other two editions if I'm not wrong. GWM died as a villian, without any redeeming points.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris
    3)Only the third edition. Guo Xiang was rescued by Yang Guo for the other two editions if I'm not wrong. GWM died as a villian, without any redeeming points.
    does anyone feel GWM change of heart is wrong?
    i don't like the fact the biggest bad a55 turned out to be a big softie!!!!
    JY should have left the ending as it....

having YG rescuing GX is a nice final touch to GX heart wrenching tragedy

The GWM is sneakily awesome