43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Z3F & FQY

21 48.84%
  • WCY & LCY

22 51.16%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Z3F & FQY vs WCY & LCY

Default Z3F & FQY vs WCY & LCY

Say, WCY somehow brought LCY back to life and together they practiced the Jade maiden swordplay to its peak. Would Z3F and FQY be able to defeat them as a team?

TaiJi Sword and DG9J together would be almost unstoppable (IMO) but WCY and LCY were legends in their own right...
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Z3F and FCY would poon their a$$ with such remarkable sword skillzzzzzzzzzz !!!

WCY and LCY are no pushover too man... Besides, FQY's real abilities are really unclear.. ex. his Neigong and QingGong
    Last edited by druid; 05-18-06 at 08:52 AM.
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

I'd go for WCY and LCY...

Zhang Zhenren would win. That guy is amazingly cool.

What? No YG and XLN?

*whines*

Interesting. Character-wise, FCY and Z3F would probably work together better than LCY and WCY (who tend to be abrasive) but the Jade Maiden swordart is most definitely better suited for dual sword play while DG9J and TCJ are individual skills.

All four appear to be great martial arts masters, but I feel that FCY isn't quite as high as Z3F and WCY (and LCY in between FCY and WCY).

Jade Maiden swordart has no flaws, but that might not necessarily be the case against two opponents. Furthermore, Z3F definitely has extremely high enlightenment while FCY's DG9J specializes in seeing the actual.

Given the supposition that WCY and LCY have Jade Maiden swordart practiced to the peak, they'd be almost undefeatable. However, they are also unlikely to have the striking power to get past TCJ either. DG9J's philosophy is to discard the fancy and strike at the weakness. It might not fall completely for the hypnotic trickey of Jade Maiden, however, I think that the orthodox Gentlemen Sword component would suffice to prevent DG9J from penetrating the defense easily.

Therefore, I think that WCY and LCY would hold out fairly easily against Z3F and FCY, but they would also be unable to overcome the other two.LCY will lose her temper first and cause WCY to lose some of his concentration as Jade Maiden swordart falls apart (feelings of love replaced with irritation) and then DG9J finally breaks through while TCQ continues to stifle the now more individual attacks from LCY and WCY. The battle will probably end up taking more than a day to resolve.

No! JY said Z3F was the best!

ZHANG SANFENG IS INVINCIBLE!!!

Zhang Sanfeng in enlightened mode will CRUSH Wang Chongyang and Lin Chaoying!

Zhang Sanfeng rules!!!

end of discussion

Hero worship ftw!

TommyH
    Unregistered

I'd say WCY. He was able to defeat H7G, HYS, 1D, and OYF all by himself at the first Mt. Hua meeting. His internal power is not low. Probably even over a few Greats added together. And even when he pretended to die (he was really weak at that time) he was able to defeat OYF with his 1YZ (although he took OYF by surprise).

And did WCY benefit from 9Yin or 9Yang? No. That's what's surprising about him. I think him alone is already match for Z3F (maybe he could defeat Z3F after a few hundred stances?). As for the other two...I don't know much about them so I can't say.

He didn't defeat all four of them together (like that certain adaptation). He "just" clearly demonstrated his superiority to each of them individually.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I'd say WCY. He was able to defeat H7G, HYS, 1D, and OYF all by himself at the first Mt. Hua meeting. His internal power is not low. Probably even over a few Greats added together. And even when he pretended to die (he was really weak at that time) he was able to defeat OYF with his 1YZ (although he took OYF by surprise).
    WCY was slightly better than the other 4 original Greats during the First Huashan Tournament. During the tournament, there was the practical part and the theory part. WCY was slightly better than the 4 of them on both aspects.

Over a few Greats added together? That's too far-fetched.
    ..ext88

I dun think FQY is on par with any of them ,though his dg9j is really good he would not have enough internal energy to back it up just like how LHC cant beat RWX in the jail cell.As for LCY ,she is at least a great level fighter or close to it and probably as intelligent as HR. Therefore WCY and LCY group has a slight edge and would most likely overcome them in a matter of time.

I kind a forgotten this part. But I thought the Huasan duels is one-on-one out of the best and not a mass-brawl. It's not like the other 4 greats teamed-up agains WCY..

I vote for ZSF & LWC.. er, I mean ZSF and FQY.
    Liberalism is not a philosophy. It's a mental disorder. -- Michael Savage.

I voted for FQY and Z3F. Technqiue wise, I think it's pretty obvious that Z3F side wins. Quanzhen isn't a bad sword technqiue, but I wouldn't say it's great either, definitely inferior to DG9J and Tai Chi. LCY's Jade Sword problem is that it's not deadly enough. There isn't what you can call a "killer" move. If WCY and LCY have corporated, then they might win, but it doesn't look like that they can. Internally, Z3F is superior to the rest, even WCY. Z3F is on the higher part of the Great level that includes GJ, XF, YG, ZWJ, and a few others. WCY is like on the mid part of Great Level. And QQR would be low part. LCY actually in terms of % compared to GJ, is significantly lower in internal compared to WCY. FQY's internal is unknown. But from the technique look, Z3F wins. From internal look, it's unknown because of FQY. But Z3F is higher than WCY by a small margin.

Quote Originally Posted by shen long
    I dun think FQY is on par with any of them ,though his dg9j is really good he would not have enough internal energy to back it up just like how LHC cant beat RWX in the jail cell.As for LCY ,she is at least a great level fighter or close to it and probably as intelligent as HR. Therefore WCY and LCY group has a slight edge and would most likely overcome them in a matter of time.
    FQY's internal is vague. Though lower than a Great in ROCH, but still pretty good. Dunno how compared to LCY. Assuming GJ's internal is the scale of 100%, WCY would somewhere be in the 80s. LCY would be in the 60s. Well, this is PJ's scale.

Why would any side win?

Don't see how passive arts like DG9J and Taichi getting past maiden swordplay. Jade maiden can't get through the counter attacking taichi and DG9J. XLN proved that Jade Maiden can take on multiple opponents at once, and it doesn't matter if they have higher internal energy.

It seems that this poll has come to a standstill... the first time I have seen in this forum.

IMO, the result would be that in the end, Z3F and FQY would win owning to their superior sword styles.

It's interesting that Naruto Kun and Uchiha Itachi both voted for the same group.

Z3F's sword style or DG9J was never described superior to Jade maiden though. Jade maiden allowed XLN to match greats level, similar to what DG9J did for LHC, similarly ZWJ who pretty much was a noob to sword arts was able to defeat one of the best sword martial artists when his combo of QKDNY and 9Yang allowed him to display Taichi to devastating effects.

Originally posted by yittz

Z3F's sword style or DG9J was never described superior to Jade maiden though. Jade maiden allowed XLN to match greats level, similar to what DG9J did for LHC, similarly ZWJ who pretty much was a noob to sword arts was able to defeat one of the best sword martial artists when his combo of QKDNY and 9Yang allowed him to display Taichi to devastating effects.
    True, but i feel that the fighting philosophy of both DG9J and Taiji Sword are much much superior to the Jade Maiden. As the two focuses on formlessness, while jade maiden has pre-designed moves, Jade Maiden should lose out IMO.

Then again, other factors such as neigong, Qing gong comes into play... so cant really say for sure who will win

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    True, but i feel that the fighting philosophy of both DG9J and Taiji Sword are much much superior to the Jade Maiden. As the two focuses on formlessness, while jade maiden has pre-designed moves, Jade Maiden should lose out IMO.

Then again, other factors such as neigong, Qing gong comes into play... so cant really say for sure who will win
    YEP..., formlessness. It's a much higher level on the sword scale.