Thread: Angie Cheung Wai-Yi

Default Angie Cheung Wai-Yi

I haven't seen that many series with her, but I think she's so gorgeous! What other series was she in besides Journey To The West 2, and My Date With A Vampire 2?

I think I remember seeing her in a series where she was some kind of queen? Im not sure.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hkentreview.com/1999/september/0908to0909/08mac.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imagecloset.net/8/05550231angie7.jpeg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imagecloset.net/8/05140231suit22.jpeg')
    Last edited by tw1nkletoes89; 05-31-06 at 07:04 PM.
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

LIU YI FEI <3

Well in Chor Lau Heung 2001 with richie ren.. she played an evil queen
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I really like her as the queen in CLH, but too bad she died. I think she was also CLH's mother. I hated that series. 99% of the cast was whacked off and Richie made a god-awful CLH.

Back to topic - Angie was also in Kindred Spirit (tvb production). She played 2 roles and had a fairly good amount of screen time. I don't like the guy she married in the series. He was an unfaithful wimp. Still boggles the mind how writers can let her be with him .
    Last edited by tweety365; 05-31-06 at 03:05 PM.

What is Kindred Spirit about?

Yeah, I remember CLH now. I thought she was awesome in that movie! But it suprised me that she was his mother? I just remembered that when you mentioned it. But yes, I agree that Richie's CLH was horrible!! >_< I loved the opening song to it though, hehe.

LIU YI FEI <3

Quote Originally Posted by tw1nkletoes89
    What is Kindred Spirit about?

Yeah, I remember CLH now. I thought she was awesome in that movie! But it suprised me that she was his mother? I just remembered that when you mentioned it. But yes, I agree that Richie's CLH was horrible!! >_< I loved the opening song to it though, hehe.
    Kindred Spirit is an extremely long modern soap opera type series that centered around a family. I think it was around 200+ episodes or something like that. Similiar in length to Virtues of Harmony, except KS had more sad themes. There were a lot of guest stars that came on the show. 30% of the series dragged and was quite boring, but there were many instances of great drama. I'm not sure if I would recommend watching it since it is so long. But if you have plenty of time on your hand, might want to give it a shot.

Yeah, the good things about CLH were the numerous guest stars and music. I also enjoyed the ending sub song. Richie should just stick to singing.

What Kindred Spirit called in Vietnamese? And 200+ episodes?!? That's so much! Way longer than the Grand Canal, and I thought that series was long!

HAHA, Richie ren should stick to singing. Though, during the Chinese New Year this year, one of his movies aired on KTSF [bay area] and it was pretty good. I think it was the first thing I saw Richie in and enjoyed it. I think it was called "Dut Hiu Yuet Yuen" or "Elixir Of Love". It was really funny!

But anyway, back to the subject. How old is Angie?

LIU YI FEI <3