Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: EDISON CHEN

Ha I know, eh? And she's like "I'm gonna stand by my man no matter what".

Flyingfox is right, Edison is GOOD at this game...he freaking brainwashes these people (okay, stop just spreading Ed-man hate....Vincy is an idiot too, along w/ the other girls).

Seriously, I feel sorry for her father. I'm sure he ain't so clean himself, but honestly, to be embarassed like that by a shameful daughter who stands by her man-s.lut after all this...yeah.

WOW~! hundreds of pix just released.

this edison guy is sex-maniac & a player, indeed.

he must be good in bed to convince those famous stars to post nude pix for him...

amazing what this guy can do~!!!!

i am still amazed how good this guy can do.

all the gals in those pix must feel so hurt... not because their pix were released alone BUT they now all realized they were being played like a sex-toy by the sex-maniac edison chen. they thought they were special to him...enough to post those pix for him... now they know they are just sex-animals to him...

sad...really sad & painful for those gals. i can't imagine how violated & shameful they must feel.
    i feel most sorry for bobo chen...she is not in the entertainmant business any more... & was about to get married. NOW she has NOTHING...i mean, NOTHING, no career no love-life. i can't imagine how terrible life she will have from now on. no man in HK who is rich & famous will dare to date her. i mean, she is not that pretty to start with, rich, famous HK guys can always have a much more pretty GF than she is....why would they date a gal whose nude pix are all over the net?

even a simple, poor HK guy will not dare to bring her home to see his parents.

i see NO FUTURE for bobo to marry any HK guy in the future. very sad for her!!!
    Last edited by mikasaranghae; 02-09-08 at 02:53 PM.

OMG you have to WATCH this...SO FUNNY!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VhfLR62T6Eo (parody of his lame-a.ss statement)

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    OMG you have to WATCH this...SO FUNNY!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VhfLR62T6Eo (parody of his lame-a.ss statement)

oh wow ok um are they trying to tease him or what

In regards to the Edison's scandals...

1) These chinese actresses are only good looking with clothes on.

2) If you're going to get naked in a front of a camera, please eat, tone up, and for God Sake trim those bushes or just wax them. Just nasty.

3) Edison is a pimp!

If this girl's pic comes out in one of Edison's sex scandal, let me know. She's a Thai actress and she admitted that they dated for about a year. Even if she claims she didn't take any of those kind of photos with Edison, I have my doubts. Damn, Edison is really a pimp!
    Last edited by Ken Cheng; 05-17-08 at 06:32 PM.

so is EDC back in HK yet o still hiding

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    so is EDC back in HK yet o still hiding
    He is still MIA! Poor guy, the world is crumpling around him. I wonder if it is even safe for him to return to Hong Kong.

Wow! Did EDC achieved in becoming an international pimp instead of international actor? LMAO (no offence to EDC fans but I'm curious)
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

He is one of the greatest playas alive today. Much props to him in that respect.

I think he is requesting 24/7 police protection or something. He has body guards 24/7 as is probably.

He reportedly told the cops that he has a lot of enemies, but the cops say they can't do much without a concrete threat against him, and they don't wanna become private bodyguards for fear of PR. They already took a lot of hits for treating the celebs by they owned the police dept., which they probably do... but that's another story.
    This account is retired.

This article is just too funny not to share:

Credtis: Serena @http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com/
    Thanks to Serena for this long Translation
    Source: on.cc

The male lead in the sex picture scandal of artistes, Edison Chen, has fled to the US after the scandal was made public. His location is a mystery. But this paper have an inside source. For many days, Edison has proposed many times to his girlfriend Vincy Yeung. It was to show that he has changed his ways. He even engaged in cutting (specifically his wrists) to threaten his girlfriend into marriage. Vincy refused the marriage proposals after consulting with her family. The Hong Kong police and his management company combined forces to force a timetable on Edison’s return. But it was rumoured that he suddenly made a change in plan to go to Vancouver instead. He is allegedly helping his mom move residents to avoid the situation.

Edison is the target of public angst. The sex pictures were leaked onto the internet on the early morning of January 28th. He secretly left Hong Kong to the US to avoid the media glare. According to reliable sources, Edison left on a plane to Boston on that very day. He went to explain to his girlfriend who is attending the Boston University. He wanted to point out that he was a victim. He also declared that he was innocent and etc. to make his girlfriend change her mind. Vincy’s family was against Edison’s visit in Boston. Edison stayed in a hotel instead of staying with Vincy and her family.

Inside sources at Boston said that Edison wanted to see Vincy a lot and proposed to her many times during his stay in Boston. He wanted to show his determination and even threatened her with death. He cut himself a couple of times in front of her and requested that she marries him. In a past interview, he boasted that Vincy’s dad wanted him to have US$ 20 million when he was 32 years old so Edison can slowly leave the entertainment industry and marry Vincy. But the sex picture scandal exploded and couldn’t be stopped. Edison wanted to keep the relationship going so he is using suicide to force a wedding. But Vincy’s family is extremely dissatisfied with his actions; in the end, Vincy refused Edison’s marriage proposal and told him to give up on that thought.

Hong Kong police divulged that the CCB and Technology Crime investigation unit are in charged with this case. They communicated with Edison through his Hong Kong based lawyers. They all have advised Edison to return to Hong Kong as quickly as possible. There are rumours that someone has ordered Edison’s death. Edison’s dad could not bribe those people though a middle-person. So Edison is avoiding Hong Kong.

Edison has received calls for him to return to Hong Kong. After some time, he originally stated that he would return after spending Valentine’s Day with his girlfriend Vincy. The original plan was to take a flight on February 15th (US time) to return to Hong Kong to help solve the problems. But he changed his mind at the last minute. He told his lawyers that he wanted to help his mom move houses so he can’t return to Hong Kong yet. He did not specify a return date.

From the paper’s understanding, Edison told the police that if he returned to Hong Kong, he will be in danger because people threatened him. He was also worried that he would be under police investigation after assisting the police’s investigation. So he is in a tug of war game with the police. The police believe that Edison would not return to Hong Kong for now. They are in talks with his lawyers. Inside sources reveal that he is in Vancouver helping his mom move. Since the sex pictures became international with the circulation, overseas Chinese residents are discussing this incident. So Edison’s mom, Carol, is distressed about this scandal. She has looked for a new residence to find some peace and quiet.

he is in boston? hehee..... wonder if i can get my gang to beat him.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    He is still MIA! Poor guy, the world is crumpling around him. I wonder if it is even safe for him to return to Hong Kong.
    lol......tat's sad...he needs to go back to HK and do more of his "photo shoot"

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    he is in boston? hehee..... wonder if i can get my gang to beat him.
    ur 5 years old niece? i think she can

Talking

Hey all,

I'm still in Canada enjoy my life so screw you all. I will return to Hong Kong when people forget about it so i can get back to my work. After that, i will "have fun" with more chicks again, this time i won't take my laptop for a repair because i don't want more chicks to feel miserable

That is the message from Mr. Chen for his fan
    how many celeb that edc have slept with???Who have the answer will get a prize from me

Quote Originally Posted by edisonchen View Post
    Hey all,

I'm still in Canada enjoy my life so screw you all. I will return to Hong Kong when people forget about it so i can get back to my work. After that, i will "have fun" with more chicks again, this time i won't take my laptop for a repair because i don't want more chicks to feel miserable

That is the message from Mr. Chen for his fan
    hahhahaha
    I don't know what else to say
    you are so cute

anyway I'm still looking forward to MQ supposed pics...but she's too good for him
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

you can't blame him for he stupid girls that let him take those pics

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    If this girl's pic comes out in one of Edison's sex scandal, let me know. She's a Thai actress and she admitted that they dated for about a year. Even if she claims she didn't take any of those kind of photos with Edison, I have my doubts. Damn, Edison is really a pimp!
    OMG I was wondering if she took some pics too! But cas most people don't know who she is, even if they came out, she would probably be classified under the unknown section.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Such a huge event.

This is more disgusting than stunning, cause I'd imagine there are tons of Edison Chens or wannabes out there. Society is so open nowadays; if a guy can lay hands on a consenting girl why would he hold back? If he can get her to do it why wouldn't he ask for more? If he succeeds in taking hot pics why wouldn't he keep his trophies? Conversely, if a girl consents to a guy without commitment why must she refuse taking hot pics suring the fun session? How can she expect him not to keep the pics once they were taken? Why would she expect him to protect her (safeguard pics) when he ask her to do all these without showing commitment by being bound by legal marriage?

It's a domino effect: once you past the limit it's an avalanche from there. I just find it silly to exalt the right to do it before commitment and then acting surprised when things go wrong.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

taking picture while having sex? this dude is kindda wack, I don't know why he would stop in the middle of having sex, pull out a camera pose and take a picture. Now I don't know if he's stupid or the girls are stupid haha.