SOOO..he came back.
Edison Chen announces his exit from Hong Kong entertainment industry!
He held a press conference at 3pm in Kowloon World Trade Centre and just like what Gillian did earlier, he only read a statement in english (chinese translation would be given to the media) and did not answer any questions.
Press Conference Brief
- Admits that he took the photos
- Sighs and says he is not shirking responsibility
- Has been with his family all this while
- All photos are his private items and he did not meant for them to be uploaded
- He will exit the entertainment industry
- Says sorry to all those involved in this scandal
- He had gone overseas to heal his “wounds”
- Will co-operate with police to solve the case
- Has given his consent to lawyers to take legal action
- Thanks the public for giving him a chance to apologize
- Will devote his energy towards doing charity work
- Hopes that everyone can forgive him
Hmm...*shrugs* Good for him? I could care less now. So boring. But yeah, for anyone who might still be interested.
And to comment further: WTF...He's acted in a gazillion Chinese movies, and he can't read a freaking statement in Chinese? HOW LAME.