Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: EDISON CHEN

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    lol you guys have been quite harsh on him too.....but yeah.....at least he's come out and finally apologized. havent seen his clips tho, the first confession, or this one....but from what i gathered, he was lousy in the first one and as for the latest, ive only read about it in the newspaper......havent had the time to keep track of the discussion here
    Frankly, I don’t really care if he is kinky in the bedroom. What amazes me most is that he was so stupid to allow his PC to be exposed in such a careless manner, with all those sensitive pictures and who knows what other sensitive information on the hard drive. I hold him responsible for that, I suppose.

I've only just seen his apology video earlier today too. Here is the link if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewAKWEeC0IU

Lol...yes dear, it is AJ.

lol, but hey, you gotta give him some credit for at least encrypting his files. He's just stupid enough to think that no one can crack his stuff. I mean, perhaps westerners will respect his privacy, but he's too confident on people in HK. If only he's cynical.......

I think we should stop posting in this thread since he's almost retiring from being an actor. Aye...I feel bad for him and all those girls.

Quote Originally Posted by godiva View Post
    lol, but hey, you gotta give him some credit for at least encrypting his files. He's just stupid enough to think that no one can crack his stuff. I mean, perhaps westerners will respect his privacy, but he's too confident on people in HK. If only he's cynical.......
    I can't believe as rich as he is, he can't afford to buy a new computer, instead he want it fix.

here's a few tips for edison chen (maybe it's too dam late)
    always always back up your important files.
    NEVER bring the computer to the shop, in order for the idiot to fix your computer they'll have to pry it open.
    If the break, buy a new one, shit, as much money as he make a year, i think he can afford a new computer.

Well to be FAIR, maybe he had important files on the computer and needed it fixed? Yeah backing up is important..but you obviously can't constantly back up EVERYTHING esp. given his busy schedule.

I think he was more stupid for TAKING the pics and STORING them on his comp. At least burn it on a CD and keep it somewhere safe or something (still a lame idea).

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Well to be FAIR, maybe he had important files on the computer and needed it fixed? Yeah backing up is important..but you obviously can't constantly back up EVERYTHING esp. given his busy schedule.

I think he was more stupid for TAKING the pics and STORING them on his comp. At least burn it on a CD and keep it somewhere safe or something (still a lame idea).
    actually, it's not that hard, with the amount of money he has, he probably got a kick *** system. And backing up data have become really easy over the year, it was hard a few years ago, but they've made software for non efficient computer user, it's as simple as pressing 1 button on the external drive now... And I doubt he had anything important... believe it or not, like 99.9% of the population using computer never got anything "important" enough to pay the premium of data recovery. This is all assuming his HDD broke, other wise he can just back up the data himself and get a new computer

I've had HDD crash before, but other wise I'm able to recover all my data if any other parts of the computer break, it's as simple as plugging the HDD in a working computer and start searching.

I mean, the dude is good enough to set up the lightning to take those great looking pictures, he should atleast learn the basic of a computer haha.
    Last edited by warlock110; 02-23-08 at 05:32 PM.

lol, you know he's already condemned for this fetish, and to have back up files of these photos.....um.....what does it say about him?

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    I can't believe as rich as he is, he can't afford to buy a new computer, instead he want it fix.

here's a few tips for edison chen (maybe it's too dam late)
    always always back up your important files.
    NEVER bring the computer to the shop, in order for the idiot to fix your computer they'll have to pry it open.
    If the break, buy a new one, shit, as much money as he make a year, i think he can afford a new computer.
    We all know money can't buy everything especially those photos where he spent hours and hours configuring the angles, positions, techniques, etc....that's why he wants his laptop fix

I think he can keep the photos in a bank deposit box

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    actually, it's not that hard, with the amount of money he has, he probably got a kick *** system. And backing up data have become really easy over the year, it was hard a few years ago, but they've made software for non efficient computer user, it's as simple as pressing 1 button on the external drive now... And I doubt he had anything important... believe it or not, like 99.9% of the population using computer never got anything "important" enough to pay the premium of data recovery. This is all assuming his HDD broke, other wise he can just back up the data himself and get a new computer

I've had HDD crash before, but other wise I'm able to recover all my data if any other parts of the computer break, it's as simple as plugging the HDD in a working computer and start searching.

I mean, the dude is good enough to set up the lightning to take those great looking pictures, he should atleast learn the basic of a computer haha.
    But yeah, you know some people just don't want to go that extra mile

Quote Originally Posted by godiva View Post

I think he can keep the photos in a bank deposit box
    Then Kira would become a sly banker..not a computer technician =P

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    The HK public seems to be taking Edison's apology pretty well. Thumbs up to the scriptwriter. Edison himself did well too, appears way more sincere and serious than Gillian. EEG is going to have a headache now that people are directly comparing Gillian's lame statement to Edison's.

It's time to hire a proper professional PR and lawyer, although they probably have their own special system.

Aiya the HK police is just so incompetent.

Hi ZiLong, hope you're doing well. I'm busy with work nowadays but come to spcnet once in a while. Nice bumping into people from the old days.
    Hey expression. I'm ok. I've got my own office and I come to work late and leave early so can't complain. Anyway, I actually took almost a 2 year hiatus from Spcnet. If not for Jean's translation of A Step to cthe Past, my hiatus would still be going on. Anyway, are you going to be in China/HK at all this summer? Btw, what
    country/state/province are you in?

I think you've been talking about that 3 Kingdoms movie for ages and it's finally going to be air this year. You know why I got into the 3 Kingdoms? It's cause of the KOEI game Dyansty Warriors 2. I started playing those video games, then got interested in the story so I read the novel (6 times over a span of years). Anyway, I am no longer ZiZilong. Now, I am General Bai Qi. Got interested in the Qin/Chu-Han eras, but that's another story for another day.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    okay, alright. looks like i'm going to have dig the answer for myseft b/c according the voice raised in censure speak with a strong, loud, clear sound, shout here, geez, so much for the showing good manners toward others.
    It's just annoying when you ask a question where an answer can be found just by reading a few posts earlier. If you're really interested in the topic and want to discuss with us by posting then please at least read what others have written. Am I asking too much? And you're asking for me to show manners when you jumped into a convo without reading other people's posts, and asking a question that has been asked already. And the answers were given out many times. If you just read an article posted on this subject it will clearly state how the pictures were leaked. Now that is showing a little manner for a discussion board.

There is also a rumor about Ella Koon involved in it! There a hot pic posted in Gill's topic!
    how many celeb that edc have slept with???Who have the answer will get a prize from me

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by edisonchen View Post
    There is also a rumor about Ella Koon involved in it! There a hot pic posted in Gill's topic!
    lol are you trying to advertise the pics in your possession?

Get a load of this article...ha, I seriously lol'ed. Reporters are freaking hilarious...what do they think this is--a Korean drama?

---
    ~ asianfanatics

It has been revealed that following the breakout of the sex scandal, Nicholas Tse and wife Cecilia had earlier checked into the Four Seasons Hotel to avoid harassment from the local paparazzi. Little did they imagine that Edison Chen, who had returned back to Hong Kong would be by chance arranged to reside in the very same hotel as the one they were seeking refuge in. According to reports, Edison was unlucky enough to bump into the couple at the hotel, which unsurprisingly led to an enraged Nicholas all prepared to punch the lights out of Edison the moment he caught sight of his "good buddy"'s face. Upon seeing how enraged Nicholas was, Cecilia used both hands to encircle Nicholas' waist and shouted "Please! Don't do this!". Soon after, she seemed to lose control of her emotions and dropped to the floor while bursting into a flood of uncontrollable tears. Upon seeing this, Nicholas softened his aggressive stance. Thanks also in part to the 6 bodyguards by Edison's side, the clash between the two men lasted for only a short 3 minutes or so. After the clash between the two men died down, Edison was quickly whisked away by his bodyguards while Nicholas and Cecilia decided not to wait for daybreak and proceeded to check out of the Four Seasons hotel.

Both born in 1980, Nicholas and Edison have known each other since they were little. They were also in the same class in the same High School and even entered record label EEG together. They have been very good friends and on very close terms for many years, especially when they first entered the entertainment industry, only gradually drifting apart in later years thanks to Edison's snotty rich-kid attitude, competitive nature and obvious disregard to even his good friend, Nicholas. With the recent coming of light of the sex scandal involving Cecilia, the already cooled 20 year friendship between the former buddies looks set to be destroyed for good.

--

Ha, the descriptive part of Cecilia makes me wanna laugh because I can picture it as a comedy in my mind. Not that this is 'funny', but wtf...what a joke of an article.

cecilia won best actress for a reason
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Get a load of this article...ha, I seriously lol'ed. Reporters are freaking hilarious...what do they think this is--a Korean drama?

---
    ~ asianfanatics

It has been revealed that following the breakout of the sex scandal, Nicholas Tse and wife Cecilia had earlier checked into the Four Seasons Hotel to avoid harassment from the local paparazzi. Little did they imagine that Edison Chen, who had returned back to Hong Kong would be by chance arranged to reside in the very same hotel as the one they were seeking refuge in. According to reports, Edison was unlucky enough to bump into the couple at the hotel, which unsurprisingly led to an enraged Nicholas all prepared to punch the lights out of Edison the moment he caught sight of his "good buddy"'s face. Upon seeing how enraged Nicholas was, Cecilia used both hands to encircle Nicholas' waist and shouted "Please! Don't do this!". Soon after, she seemed to lose control of her emotions and dropped to the floor while bursting into a flood of uncontrollable tears. Upon seeing this, Nicholas softened his aggressive stance. Thanks also in part to the 6 bodyguards by Edison's side, the clash between the two men lasted for only a short 3 minutes or so. After the clash between the two men died down, Edison was quickly whisked away by his bodyguards while Nicholas and Cecilia decided not to wait for daybreak and proceeded to check out of the Four Seasons hotel.

Both born in 1980, Nicholas and Edison have known each other since they were little. They were also in the same class in the same High School and even entered record label EEG together. They have been very good friends and on very close terms for many years, especially when they first entered the entertainment industry, only gradually drifting apart in later years thanks to Edison's snotty rich-kid attitude, competitive nature and obvious disregard to even his good friend, Nicholas. With the recent coming of light of the sex scandal involving Cecilia, the already cooled 20 year friendship between the former buddies looks set to be destroyed for good.

--

Ha, the descriptive part of Cecilia makes me wanna laugh because I can picture it as a comedy in my mind. Not that this is 'funny', but wtf...what a joke of an article.
    This is super dramatic leh. Like in a movie.

Btw, just heard the DJs in one of our local morning radio show made fun of this 'news'. Show how unbelievable it is.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I heard some people say that this news is fake because Nicholas is in China doing a promotion or something. Can someone confirm this?

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

lol this desperation for hot steamy news is definitely going overboard

Idiots. They want to have some peace, and they check into the FOUR SEASONS HOTEL? What better way to bump into rich, famous friends!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Idiots. They want to have some peace, and they check into the FOUR SEASONS HOTEL? What better way to bump into rich, famous friends!
    This news is probably fake because on the date of the supposed fight, Nic was already in Beijing.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I heard that Edison is retiring to go to Hollywood. It would be different but I bet that it will be a great experience for him to get through. I will give him good luck for going to Hollywood.