Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lee Joon Ki

WTF! ceci want Joon ki with jeniffer?
    oh man....i cant complain that, both handsome and beautiful...but i though jeniffer is with jaycee right now?ceci so mean if she did that while she know that joon ki adore her much. its so funny that joon ki didnt know ceci married already, and he may have change to work with her husband. did he know that ceci is marry now? did he know that nic is ceci s husband? so joon ki havent meet nic till to now?

anyway what is joon ki activity rite now?the last time i watch him was "time of dong and wolf".

btw, i am watching 2002 now, for about the XX times hahahaha, its funny when i read your post :P
    Last edited by JadeButterfly; 02-04-08 at 05:17 AM.
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

Quote Originally Posted by JadeButterfly View Post
    WTF! ceci want Joon ki with jeniffer?
    oh man....i cant complain that, both handsome and beautiful...but i though jeniffer is with jaycee right now?ceci so mean if she did that while she know that joon ki adore her much. its so funny that joon ki didnt know ceci married already, and he may have change to work with her husband. did he know that ceci is marry now? did he know that nic is ceci s husband? so joon ki havent meet nic till to now?

anyway what is joon ki activity rite now?the last time i watch him was "time of dong and wolf".

btw, i am watching 2002 now, for about the XX times hahahaha, its funny when i read your post :P
    Lol, jadebutterfly, jennifer wor, did she look pretty for u? Ok, even though she is pretty, but Said by peeple around her that Xie Ting Ting has got this fetish over other races. She always been captured pictures with different boyfriends especially westerners and have got alot of rumours about her.
    Haha, of course he dono cecilia is ady marry, i think he noe ceci from the movie Promised with a famous korea actor n nic too.. N i sure he dono Nic os Cc husband unless at that party, Cc told him.. Now junki is filming Il-Ja-Mae an ancient drama.

Yea, 2002 is one of Nic great movie.. This is d movie that make me admire him so much ! I just rewatch the movie few days ago. haha.. Haha, anyway, i juz didnt really like if junki really being paired by jennifer.. hehe...

i only seen a few pic of Jennifer. she looks fine, quite beatiful than average girl. and yeah the fact she is Nic`s sister made me overated her :P

i heard some rumor Joon Ki will make a movie with Nic. it that right? wow i am so excited.

as for 2002, good movie, but i like his late movie such as Matade Fumaca or Time and Tide than 2002. but i admited Nic was hot in 2002.

just wondering beany...thats mean you`re not Nic`s Fans anymore? :P
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

Lee Jun Ki was so cool and good in Iljimae!!! I recommend this show to all of his fans. Iljimae made me forget about his girlly image in King and Clown