Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Heat

7 35.00%
  • Dallas Mavericks

13 65.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NBA Finals

ummmm pistons? didnt they got shut down by wade and co? they lost thier chemistry. anyways i hate the pistons more than shaq or kobe. pistons are the most boring team to watch in the nba. lucky they got knock out.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    go pistons? they suck. i dont see them in the final.
    aw come on!!!! Pistons were NBA Champions for so many times......
    how about Lakers????.....THEY REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    ummmm pistons? didnt they got shut down by wade and co? they lost thier chemistry. anyways i hate the pistons more than shaq or kobe. pistons are the most boring team to watch in the nba. lucky they got knock out.
    yes, i think you're really crazy........

Quote Originally Posted by elitista
    yes, i think you're really crazy........
    Hey you have no right to call him crazy look at your comments they are more far-fetched than anybody's. Psitons are good yeah right too overraterd and I think you are a front runner for liking the Pistons where were you like five years ago when they were still a lottery team I bet at that time you probably like the LAkers.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Anyway the Heat lost the first game at Dallas. Damn Jason Terry!!

dallas in 6

really didn't want either of these teams in the playoffs, but between the two teams, i'm going for mavs.

Shaq really blew it on the freethrow line... he also had one costly offensive foul with 2 minutes left. Anyways I really want shaq 2 win one more title...that way i have less of a guilt trip cheering for LA.

Shaq is definetly not what he used to be. He used to eat guys like Diop and Dampier for breakfast...now hes only punishing them . It seems like he has to load almost all his dunks and he dosent have that quickness on his drop step anymore...still the best centre in the league right now, they just need to get him the ball more and play some better defense so that he dosent pick up those cheap fouls from penetrating players.

Have to give JT credit as well. Miami did a great job on Billups..but terry just came to play on thursday and was damn near unstoppable. He was hitting shots from everywhere and playing great ball...almost made me feel like punching him in the face . Can't wait for 2morrows game.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

This is a Mavs series... that much is clear. Without Dirk shooting well, they managed to come back and win by 10pts. 2 players don't make a team anymore... teams like Pistons (last 2 years) or Dallas are the new standard: deep bench, damn good defense and team work.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Anyway the Heat lost the first game at Dallas. Damn Jason Terry!!
    they lost the 2nd game as well...mavs will win for sure...the heats have no answer...damn...wish i mention Eva instead of LYF...confused you with another guy.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    they lost the 2nd game as well...mavs will win for sure...the heats have no answer...damn...wish i mention Eva instead of LYF...confused you with another guy.
    Hey don't be too sure the Heat might make a comback and win Game 3 and 4 and bring a tied series back to Dallas. And once they shalacked the Mavs you will have to say how much you like Eva

Hey don't be too sure the Heat might make a comback and win Game 3 and 4 and bring a tied series back to Dallas. And once they shalacked the Mavs you will have to say how much you like Eva
    come on man...game 2 was a blow out...they have no answer...for shaq...i feel sorry for him...this is final year to do something...if not this year....then it's over for him.

Hey you have no right to call him crazy look at your comments they are more far-fetched than anybody's. Psitons are good yeah right too overraterd and I think you are a front runner for liking the Pistons where were you like five years ago when they were still a lottery team I bet at that time you probably like the LAkers.
    i'm sorry but i never liked the lakers....
    i think it didn't matter if i said he's crazy
    because i know i myself is crazy and maybe more than him....hehehe
    and like five years ago i was
    i still mending my disappoinment
    with michael jordan's retirement....
    coz you see i had been a Bull's fan since kid....
    and coming in second is pistons....
    but anyway, heat already lost twice...
    so i would also go for mavs in 6....
    Last edited by elitista; 06-12-06 at 09:39 PM.

i like the lakers now more than with shaq and kobe show. the just the kobe show is more interesting and exciting. If you are a true nba fan, you have to give credit for kobe's 81 point game, i like his game more and more now just because he is more grown up now. he doesnt take the ball when he doesnt have to, proven in the playoffs. he only does it because his team sucks and they needed him to take over. There are alot of people that dont like him because of his rape trail but when its in the nba games i think my last shot would be to give to kobe. Jordon would be my first choice but jordon isnt around any more. Kobe is the closest thing to jordon than anyone else in the league. Kobe have the smooth touch like ray allen and can dominant when he needs to like LBJ. he is too clutch.

I still dont like the pistons. the only thing the pistons have over other teams like spurs, mavs, suns and heat was thier chemistry of playing togather. But not anymore, i think the suns might be the next western finals of 2007. Amare is just tooo dominating in the post. shaq would be the only guy better than him in the post.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    i like the lakers now more than with shaq and kobe show. the just the kobe show is more interesting and exciting. If you are a true nba fan, you have to give credit for kobe's 81 point game, i like his game more and more now just because he is more grown up now. he doesnt take the ball when he doesnt have to, proven in the playoffs. he only does it because his team sucks and they needed him to take over. There are alot of people that dont like him because of his rape trail but when its in the nba games i think my last shot would be to give to kobe. Jordon would be my first choice but jordon isnt around any more. Kobe is the closest thing to jordon than anyone else in the league. Kobe have the smooth touch like ray allen and can dominant when he needs to like LBJ. he is too clutch.

I still dont like the pistons. the only thing the pistons have over other teams like spurs, mavs, suns and heat was thier chemistry of playing togather. But not anymore, i think the suns might be the next western finals of 2007. Amare is just tooo dominating in the post. shaq would be the only guy better than him in the post.
    i want to see the lakers to advance to the final next year..but it is nearly impossible when kobe is going to play with the same group. unless they add a better point guard and power forward...they're going to have the same result next year.

so far these finals suck. heat not living up to their end. 5pts for shaq?! come on!

lakers can go another 30 years without going to the finals and I'll be ok with that.
    I am a culture unto myself.

--"Everybody's written our team off," Heat coach Pat Riley said defiantly. "Even in Chicago. We lost two games to Chicago and then we got buried by New Jersey the first game. We were history, and then we were history against Detroit. Even when we were ahead 3-1, we were history. I'm sure we're history right now."--

i took this from a news article....
    does this mean that the Heats are giving up???

Quote Originally Posted by elitista
    --"Everybody's written our team off," Heat coach Pat Riley said defiantly. "Even in Chicago. We lost two games to Chicago and then we got buried by New Jersey the first game. We were history, and then we were history against Detroit. Even when we were ahead 3-1, we were history. I'm sure we're history right now."--

i took this from a news article....
    does this mean that the Heats are giving up???
    nah...he's being sarcastic.

Tonight's game is a must-win for the Heat or else they would never be able to climb of a 0-3 hole.

Tonight's game is a must-win for the Heat or else they would never be able to climb of a 0-3 hole.
    i agree with you....
    the heat must do everything
    tonight or else it will really be history for them...
    but i think, the heats will take tonight's game....
    it's a home crowd advantage anyway....