Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 2

Thats about the longest Gu Long fight I have read. More then 2 sentences! Shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Thats about the longest Gu Long fight I have read. More then 2 sentences! Shocking!

Wait, isnt there a long fight scene near the end of Sentimental Swordsman, Ruthless Sword. When Ah Fei fought against SunGuan JinHung's guards as he came to help Li XunHun?

Gu Long's fights are never descriptive. He only talks about characters' inner feelings.

In JY fights we are treated to both the moves and feelings.

All this fight and we never get to find out how one single move was made. Where it hit etc. etc.

Jean, thank you so very much. This is indeed a wonderful novel and you are doing excellent work. I wish you a nice vacation and come back soon to gives our Legendary Siblings fix

thanks eliza, looking forward to the trip as well...

ok guys and gals, this will be the last update until I come back next week. Don't miss me too much ya? Or rather, think you'll miss the updates more

Hua Wu Que was again surprised, and asked, “Why?”

Yan Nan Tian replied, “You may not have lied, but I still cannot let you go. No matter who that ‘Mr Copper’ is, he is surely related to you, right?”

Hua Wu Que thought about it, and said, “Right.”

“He imprisoned Jiang Xiao Yu, is it because of you?”

Hua Wu Que replied with a bitter smile, “I did not ask him to do it, but it’s true that was his intention.”

Yan Nan Tian roared, “That’s it then, since he kept Jiang Xiao Yu, then I will keep you! The time he releases Jiang Xiao Yu, will be the time I release you!”

He took a step forward, and said fiercely, “If he kills Jiang Xiao Yu, then I’ll kill you!” Hua Wu Que’s expression changed, but he heaved a long sigh and said, “That sounds very fair.”

Yan Nan Tian replied, “I have always been fair in my dealings.”

Hua Wu Que said coldly, “But the words you said to Miss Tie were most unfair.”

As he said these, he suddenly realized, that Tie Xin Lan is no longer under the tree. No one knows when this heart broken girl left!

Yan Nan Tian roared, “Do you stay willingly, or do you want me to fight with you again?”

Hua Wu Que’s expression paled, and he said out each word, “Even if you want me to leave now, I will not leave. If something untoward were to happen to Tie Xin Lan, even if you let me off, I will not let you off!”

Yan Nan Tian laughed heartily and said, “Good, very good! Before I find Tie Xin Lan and Jiang Xiao Yu, I think the two of us cannot be separated, right?”

Hua Wu Que replied, “Exactly!”

Mr Copper carried Xiao Yu’er and flew up the tree top again.

The branches on this tree were dense and at the tip of the tree, the circumference was about ten feet or more. The branches were firm yet supple, able to hold the weight of a few hundred catties. Mr Copper placed Xiao Yu’er at the top, and only pressed the branch down a little, and the dense leaves were wrapping Xiao Yu’er up like a blanket. Unless it’s a flying bird, or else no one would realize there is someone being hidden there.

Although Xiao Yu’er could not move, but he was still grinning and said, “This is really a good place to hide. It seems that I can have a comfortable sleep here.”

Mr Copper said coldly, “You better honestly sleep.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “Are you leaving? You are such a loner, and loves cleanliness so much, I just know that you will not guard over me forever.”

Mr Copper smiled coldly, “You can forget about running away. Once I have finished my work here, I will bring you to a safer place.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “I can’t even move my fingers, even if you were to put me on the road, I won’t be able to run.”

Mr Copper replied, “It’s best that you can understand this point.”

Xiao Yu’er rolled his eyes and commented, “If it rains, and I don’t have a very good constitution, I’ll fall sick once I get caught in the rain. It’s no big deal if I fall sick, but if I’m injured due to my sickness, won’t it spoil your reputation? You promised, never to let me be injured, right?”

Mr Copper said icily, “No matter how sick you are, I will be able to cure you.”

Xiao Yu’er thought for a while, and continued, “I’m heavier than an ox, if this branch can’t take my weight and break into half, and if I fall and break my arm or leg, can you patch them up as well?”

Mr Copper replied, “Even if two of the branches were to break, you still would not fall.”

Xiao Yu’er widened his eyes and smiled, “What if there were eagles or similarly large birds that flew over my head, and thought my eyes were pigeon eggs and pecked me. Can you mend that as well?”

Mr Copper suddenly exclaimed, “Why are you so annoying!”

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

hahaha, this bantering is so funny, XYE is full load of crack, dunno if Mr. Copper can stand him even longer

LOL XYE! Very interesting guy.

I definitely wouldnt like to be in the position of Mr Copper.:P

Mr 'Copper' is lousy at handling this. Tian Shan Tong Lao would shut him up.

No kidding. Shengsi Fu, BAM!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Ms Copper should just sealed XYE talking accupoint, that will do the job nicely

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    Ms Copper should just sealed XYE talking accupoint, that will do the job nicely

I'm back! Anyone missed me?

atlantean you're quite right... but the next update will explain abt the acupoint

and to continue after a 1 week break.....

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “Since I was born, I don’t have any other ability other than annoying others. If you find me annoying, why don’t you kill me. A dead person won’t be annoying.”

In Mr Copper’s entire life, he has really never met such an irritating person. If it was anyone else, that person would have been cut into eight pieces long ago.

He was so angry his body was shaking, but he had no choice but to take out a silk handkerchief to cover Xiao Yu’er’s face, saying fiercely “Is this better?”

Xiao Yu’er took a deep breath and smiled, “Your handkerchief is really fragrant, is it some love token given to you by some lady?"”

Mr Copper bellowed, “Why can’t you just shut up?”

Xiao Yu’er said, “If you were to seal my mute acupoint, then won’t I be unable to talk? But you would also know that the mute acupoint cannot be sealed for more than six hours, or that person would die of asphyxiation.

Xiao Yu’er continued with a laugh, “So if you were to seal my mute acupoint, every three hours, you would have to come back and let me take a breath, won’t that be even more troublesome.”

Mr Copper said through gritted teeth, “You know quite a lot.”

Xiao Yu’er added, “Besides this, there is another less troublesome method.”

He deliberately paused, and continued, “That would be running away, the best plan in the thirty-six plans. Once you’re gone, no matter what I say, you won’t be able to hear me. Won’t that be a relief to your ears?”

Without waiting for him to finish his words, Mr Copper had already flown down the tree.

Xiao Yu’er deliberately sighed, and mumbled, “He’s finally gone, I hope that gentleman would not come too early, so that I can have a good sleep first.”

He has not finished his words when Mr Copper flew up again, took away the handkerchief that was covering his face, and asked fiercely, “Who is the gentleman you were referring to?”

Xiao Yu’er pretended to be startled, “Ah, the words I have just said, you’ve heard them all?”

Mr Copper said coldly, “Within a thousand feet, nothing can escape me.”

Xiao Yu’er sighed again, “You’ve hidden me on the tree, no one can see me, so how can there be anyone who would save me? I was just talking and amusing myself earlier on.”

Mr Copper asked, “Who did you think would come and save you?”

Mr Copper was deep in thought for a moment before he exclaimed, “That’s right, Hua Wu Que might come back for a look.”

He stopped speaking, carried Xiao Yu’er again and flew down the tree. He thought himself to be astute, but he did not see Xiao Yu’er secretly smiling.

Last edited by Jean; 06-27-06 at 07:03 PM.

Ahahaha. XYE is totally playing "Mr. Copper" like a fiddle. I think XYE might have figured out something about "Mr. Copper" already =)

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

woohoo!!! new updates

thanx jean
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

thank you jean! we've been waiting anxiously. have fun!
    ---------
    Shellie

Thanks for the update, jean. And welcome back. Did you have a good time on your trip?

Welcome back, Jean. I missed you.

Thanks for the update.

welcome back Jean, as you can see we all missed you!!!

thank you for the update. This novel is really fun and interesting and one of those that gets better with each update.

Heh heh heh... XYE is cool. Completely fearless, and completely deranged, but cool. :P

thanks guys.... the trip was nice... but tiring. Had to get up early everyday :P

ok... and the conclusion of chap 66....

Xiao Yu’er did not expect anyone to save him at all. He knows that if he stays on the tree, there will be no chance for him to escape at all. He can only harass Mr Copper, until he’s dizzy from the harassment. As soon as he is a little careless, there will be a chance for him to escape.

If it’s martial arts, Xiao yu’er is definitely not Mr Copper’s match, but when it comes to petty tricks like these, even two Mr Copper would not be a threat to Xiao Yu’er.

He carried Xiao Yu’er and flew down the tree, but hesitated again.

Xiao Yu’er asked, “Where are you taking me to? You can’t possibly just stand here carrying me.”

“Humph!”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “I have not bathed for a few days, don’t you find it dirty carrying me?”

He has not finished his words and Mr Copper had released his hold.

Xiao Yu’er fell to the ground and cried loudly, “Aiyo, oh no, my bone’s broken!”

Mr Copper kicked his hipbone, thus unsealing the acupoint for his lower body and shouted, “Stand up and follow me!”

Xiao yu’er felt that his legs can move, but groaned, “My bone’s broken, how can I stand up, this time you really must carry me!”

Mr Copper fumed, “What is your bone made of, that it will break with a fall?”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Even if it did not break from the fall, it would have broke from your kick… aiyo, so painful!”

He might as well start screaming in pain.

Me Copper’s gaze flickered, and he finally can’t help but ask, “Is it really broken?”

Xiao Yu’er groaned, “Touch it for yourself if you don’t believe me.”

Mr Copper hesitated, but finally bent down to inspect Xiao Yu’er’s leg.

Xiao Yu’er said, “No, it’s not there.”

“Where is it?”

Xiao Yu’er replied, “Not at the thigh, it’s a little higher.”

Mr Copper’s hands suddenly shrunk back, as if he has been bitten by a poisoned snake. He stood up straight, his chest panting.

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “Why is it that you don’t even dare to touch, unless you’re a woman?”

Mr Copper bellowed, “Shut up!”

Xiao Yu’er stuck out his tongue and laughed, “You want me to shut up, even if you wish to seal my mute acupoint, you can use a cloth to stuff my mouth!”

He could have stuffed Xiao Yu’er’s mouth, but now that Xiao Yu’er had said it out first, if he were to do that, won’t it be a loss of face?

Mr Copper said icily, “Why should I stuff your mouth, I want to hear you talk.”

Xiao Yu’er tried to hold his laughter and said, “I did not expect my words to be so nice. Since you like to listen, why don’t you sit down, we can have a comfortable chat.”

Mr Copper stared at Xiao Yu’er in anger, but there’s nothing he can do. He had thought that there would be no one in the world that he cannot handle, but who would know that there would be a Jiang Xiao Yu. For the first time in his life, he felt a headache coming on.

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

haha...hilarious

xiao yu'er is the most cunnign person ever
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."