Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 2

XYE < GOD of the Word War

New chapter! and XYE continues to irritate...

Chap 67

Yan Nan Tian and Hua Wu Que walked out of the woods together.

Hua Wu Que suddenly said, “Which direction did Tie Xin Lan walk towards? Did you not notice as well?”

Yan Nan Tian replied, “No!”

Hua Wu Que raised his head and looked up, saying with a soft sigh, “I wonder where Jiang Xiao Yu is right now as well?”

Yan Nan Tian asked, “When did he end up in the hands of that ‘Mr Copper’?”

“Last night”

Yan Nan Tian was silent for a moment, and suddenly said, “How can there be a ‘Mr Copper’ in the martial arts realm? If he is so highly skilled, why have I never heard of him? … Do you know his background?”

Hua Wu Que replied, “I only know he is extremely skilled, unbelievably so, but I do not know his background as well.”

Yan Nan Tian smiled coldly, “If my guess is correct, he must be someone in disguise.”

Hua Wu Que asked, “But who in the world would be so highly skilled?”

Yan Nan Tian replied, “The Mistress of Floral Palace…”

Hua Wu Que said with a slight smile, “Why would my Teacher want to disguise herself? And why would she want to hide it from me? How would doing this benefit her? Hero Yan, can you think of a reason why?”

“I can’t think of any…” He paused for a while, and added, “Where would you think that ‘Mr Copper’ would bring Jiang Xiao Yu to?”

Hua Wu Que heaved a long sigh as well, “I can’t think of any as well.”

By now Xiao Yu’er is already asleep. Taking advantage of the night, Mr Copper brought Xiao Yu’er back to that room in the inn. He really could not think where else he can bring this troublemaking youth. Xiao Yu’er lied on the bed, sleeping soundly, but Mr Copper can only sit on the chair and look at him. He is just like a statue sitting on the chair, not moving at all. Xiao Yu’er’s breathing lowered, as if he is sound asleep, and like a child who is sleeping next to his mother, there was a slight smile at the corners of his mouth.

When he’s awake, on this face, not only is it full of captivating charm, but there is also a carefree, mischievous air. But now that he is asleep, this face looked as innocent as a baby.

Mr Copper looked at his innocent and handsome face, looked at the scar on his face that can never be removed, and his whole body started to shiver.

His hand clutched tightly at the back of the chair, so tightly, that his cold eyes became hotter than fire, as if it’s filled with pain, or filled with hatred.

There was a ‘pak’ sound, and the back of the teak chair was shattered to pieces by him!

Xiao Yu’er slowly opened his eyes, rubbed his eyes and smiled at him, asking, “Did I sleep for a long time?”

“Very… very long” He tried his utmost to make his voice sound calm, but there was still a slight shiver.

Xjao Yu’er smiled, “You have been sitting there guarding me all along?” Although Xiao Yu’er could not move his body, but with a kick, he jumped down the bed and said with a smile, “I’ve taken over you bed, and you could not sleep, I’m really sorry about that.”

Mr Copper stared at his leg, and asked fiercely, “You… your leg is not injured?”

Xiao Yu’er made a face at him, and started walking out.

Mr Copper shouted, “Where are you going?”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “I have a habit, once I wake up I need to… need to go to the toilet.”

Mr Copper fumed, “You’re not allowed!”

Xiao Yu’er said miserably, “If I’m not allowed, then I’ll have to poop in my pants, that would be very smelly.”

Mr Copper almost jumped up, and shouted, “You… You dare to do it?”

Last edited by Jean; 06-27-06 at 07:04 PM.

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

lol..continues to irritate

someones going to snap soon

thanx for the update pokit
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

lol, thanks Jean!!!

LOL, the king of irritation!

How stupid can 'mr copper' get huh?

If you are going to sit there guarding him, might as well seal his talking accupoint and unseal it before he suffocates. Or just slap him whenever he gets annoying.

Ah but CC, I think Mr.Copper is already falling for our hero, the is the sole reason (s)he acts this way.

Not only that, but the continuous slapping would get really tiring...

I mean, we know that XYE is not going to stop, so that would mean what, slapping him continuously for several days?

Eventually his (her) arm would get tired, even with awesome skills.

OMG, hahahaha

This sure one of my favourite books...

Thankz a lot Jean... really thankz.

heh heh... Mr Copper is about to die of exasperation I think....

Xiao Yu’er said slowly, “No matter how fierce or capable a person is, even if he can kill or set fire, but he cannot ask others not to poop.”

Mr Copper stared at him, his gaze almost smoking with fire.

However, Xiao Yu’er remained unperturbed, and smiled, “If you do not want me to poop, there is only one way, which is to kill me immediately. Or else… or else I really cannot hold it in any longer.” As he spoke, he was about to squat.

Mr Copper quickly yelled, “No… not here….”

“Are you letting me out?”

Mr Copper stamped his feet angrily and said, “Scram!”

Without waiting for him to finish talking, Xiao Yu’er is already walking out with his back bent, and laughingly said, “If you’re worried, you can look at me from outside the toilet.”

Mr Copper was indeed worried, and indeed could only wait outside the toilet.

He would not even imagine in his dreams, that in his life, he would actually be standing outside a toilet, waiting for someone who is pooping inside.

After almost an hour, Xiao Yu’er walked out slowly rubbing his belly. Mr Copper was quite mad and fumed, “Have you died inside?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “A few day’s worth of stuff, to be cleared in one go, of course it would take some time.”

Mr Copper was so angry that he did not know what to say, and can only turn his head away.

However, Xiao Yu’er grinned, “Now we should go for a meal.”

Mr Copper fumed, “You… what did you say?”

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “Eating and pooping, is the most common thing, what’s so strange about that? …. Have you never seen anyone who wants to eat?”

Mr Copper was stunned for a while, and suddenly smiled frostily, “Although I cannot stop you…. you from going to the toilet, but I can stop you from eating.”

Xiao Yu’er asked, “You won’t allow me to eat?”

Mr Copper roared, “You will only eat when I let you, other wise you will shut your mouth!”

Xiao Yu’er blinked, and smiled, “But the mouth is on my face, right? So, when I want to eat, you will have to let me eat, or else I will never eat. If I starve to death, your plan will be finished… do you understand?”

Mr Copper went forward with a step, grabbed Xiao Yu’er’s collar and hissed, “You… you dare to say such words to me?”

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “I may not be able to win you in a fight, but if I want to starve myself, there is nothing you can do, right?”

Mr Copper was shaking with fury, but can only pretend not to hear.

And that is why you never say things like "If I don't want you to die, you won't even be able to die."

Even with crap like the Life-Death Talismen, I can still die. Perhaps not while the effects are in place, but nothing stops me from agreeing to do what I'm told, going out to actually do it, and killing myself.

some one is going to explode...

thanx for the update
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

lol. that is one of the conversation of xye with one of his antagonist that i find so amusing... kudos to xye!!!! lol.
    thanks jean.

XYE is really funny. And "Mr.Copper" can't help but be charmed by him no matter how angry he makes her feel.

Here we call people like XYE "he has devil's feather" impossible not to like no matter what they do.

Haha Mr. Copper shouldnt have said that XYE wouldnt get hurt.

heh heh... ok... now to mobe our attention back to the other twin

Yan Nan Tian and Hua Wu Que naturally could not find Tie Xin Lan, and of course Xiao Yu’er. They walked aimlessly for a while when Yan Nan Tian suddenly asked, “Do you drink?”

Hua Wu Que smiled, “I can drink a cup or two.”

Yan Nan Tian replied, “Good, then we’ll go for a drink!”

So the two of them went back to the city, and Yan Nan Tian said, “The food in Jiang Zhe are too sweet, Northern cuisine too bland. Only Sichuan food, salty, spicy and hot, are suitable for a man’s taste, what do you think?”

Hua Wu Que replied, “There is this restaurant called Yang Zi Jiang in the city that seems to have a famous chef.”

At this time the night market is still open, the streets were crowded, and it was quite a bustling atmosphere. On the upper level of Yang Zi Jiang Restaurant, were also filled, not a table untaken.

Jiang Bie He was alone drinking.

There are too many things worrying him these two days, Xiao Yu’er, Hua Wu Que… and his son Jiang Yu Lang, who still have not returned.

Suddenly a burly man hurriedly ran upstairs, knocked over two chairs and walked to him, whispering, “Master Hua is here, he’s just downstairs, and seems like he’s coming up for a drink.”

Jiang Bie He asked, “Is he alone?”

The burly man replied, “He is with a tall, skinny man with tattered and torn clothes, seems like…”

He has not finished his words but Jiang Bie He’s expression had turned ashen, and immediately stood up, and fluttered, “Quickly… you think of a way to block them first.”

But by now Hua Wu Que and Yan Nan Tian had already walked up, and Hua Wu Que is walking towards him with a smile.

Jiang Bie He’s hand held onto the table, almost unable to stand from fear.

He heard Hua Wu Que said with a smile, “I didn’t expect Brother Jiang to be here as well.”

Jiang Bie He replied, “Yes… yes…”

He stared straight at Yan Nan Tian, and only felt his throat drying, his legs softening, unable to utter even a single word, as if he’s already scared out of his wits.

Yan Nan Tian looked at him up and down twice, and smiled, “Is this the recently famed person in the Martial Arts realm ‘Hero of Jiang Nan, Jiang Bie He’?”

Jiang Bie He stammered, “I wouldn’t… wouldn’t dare.”

Yan Nan Tian replied, “Fine, let’s sit together, and have a few drinks.”

He pulled a chair over and sat down, but realized that the cups and plates on the table kept moving. It turns out that Jiang Bie He’s whole body was shaking. Yan Nan Tian furrowed his brows and asked, “Why won’t Brother Jiang sit down?” Jiang Bie He immediately sat down straight on the chair.

Yan Nan Tian said with a laugh, “Although I have not stepped into the martial arts world for a long time, but I have long heard of Brother Jiang’s heroic name. I must have a good drink with you today.”

Last edited by Jean; 07-04-06 at 07:24 PM.

Thank you for the update Jean.

haha....jiang bie he is scared out of his wits

thanx for the update

heh...yan nan tian seems to have no reaction or recognition so far. i wonder if he knows and is just playing it cool.

I think he really doesn't know and that JBE will be taking advantage of this soon.