Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    yehh you misunderstood me, its not about YNT but what I mean is the relationship between JBH and Ms Copper. Did you remember from previous chapter that JBH have a secret meeting with Ms Copper and Jiang Qin is the traitor that lies to YNT which I'm sure under order from YaoYue like JBH under order from Ms Copper and that is why Ms Copper order HWQ to help JBH with anything...
    Of coz I know about their secret meeting and both of their identity. But what I dun get is u mean at the start of the novel, Jiang Qing trick Yan Nan Tian abt Jiang Feng and it was an order from Princess Yao Yue.

From what I have read, it seems that Jiang Qing and the zodiacs do have a collusion. Princess Yao Yue also did order the Zodiacs tot torture both Jiang Feng and Yue Nu. But Jiang Qing and Princess Yao Yue do have a connection even at the start of the novel? It didn't make any sense to me as she doesn't need Yan Nan Tian out of the way. Besides that Jiang Qing need not even need to report to Yan Nan Tian about Jiang Feng's demise/ problems.

Anyway the novel and the movie are different, so sometimes I oso get confuse

I can't remember when in the novel Jiang Qin was ever mentioned... does anyone remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    I can't remember when in the novel Jiang Qin was ever mentioned... does anyone remember?
    he was the servant that betrayed Xiao Yu Er's father. I think he was mentioned in the first 2 or 3 chapters.

to continue....

Yan Nan Tian said fiercely, “With me in this city, how care you think of committing misdeeds, don’t you want your lives anymore!” He stood alone on the wall, his clothes fluttering in the wind, and at a glance really looked like a God descended from heaven.

The few of them saw how imposing he looked, and only then confirmed that it is really the undefeated Yan Nan Tian who is here. The few of them were so startled that they all prostrated on the ground and fluttered, “We did not know that Hero Yan has returned to the martial arts realm, we hope Hero Yan will forgive us.”

Yan Nan Tian bellowed, “But Hero Jiang is in this city, did you not know as well?”

The few of them took a glance at Jiang Bie He, and although they did not say anything, but the meaning is quite obvious. No matter how hard Jiang Bie He works, but Jiang Bie He’s ‘Hero’ is way below when compared to Yan Nan Tian.

Yan Nan Tian roared, “On the account that you have not committed any misdeeds, all of you are to give yourselves twenty slaps, scram quickly!”

The few of them actually really raised their hands and slapped themselves twenty times, kowtowed once, and flew off in distress.

On witnessing this, Jiang Bie He was astonished, envious and jealous, and can’t help but heaved a long sigh, “If a person can have such a reputation, only then would his life not have been in vain.”

Hua Wu Que smiled and said, “In the whole world, to have such a reputation, I’m afraid it’s not only Hero Yan.”

Yan Nan Tian asked, “Hua Wu Que, you still refuse to accept my ability?”

Hua Wu Que smiled, “If they know that someone from Floral Palace is here, I’m afraid they would run even faster.”

Yan Nan Tian stared at him for a while before suddenly laughing loudly, “To make someone like you accept, is really a difficult task.”

He jumped down from the wall and started walking and singing again.

Jiang Bie He quietly tugged on Hua Wu Que’s sleeve and whispered, “Good Brother, Hero Yan seems to be a little drunk, why don’t we say our farewells to Yan Nan Tian and leave quickly.”

Hua Wu Que smiled, “I’m afraid I will have to say my farewell to Brother Jiang.”

Jiang Bie He was stunned, and asked, “Good Brother you… you really want to go with Hero Yan?”

“Exactly.”

Jiang Bie He’s palm broke out in cold sweat, “If your Teacher were to find out, won’t it be a little inconvenient?”

Hua Wu Que smiled, “Even if my Teacher were to know, I will still need to leave with him.”

Jiang Bie He was shocked for a moment, and asked, “You…. where are you going?”

“To look for Jiang Xiao Yu.”

Jiang Bie He secretly shivered, and thought to himself, “Even if Yan Nan Tian has not recognized me, even if he still regards me as a friend, but once he sees Jiang Xiao Yu, I will still be finished.”

The three of then walked another two rounds, and also ended up at the inn where ‘Mr Copper’ was staying. Jiang Bie He’s eyes rolled, and suddenly said with a smile, “Would Hero Yan want to go into this inn to have another drink?”

Jiang Bie He is so crafty! I hope he will get his punishment in the end.

Looks like his luck is turned now though

Jean thank you so much for the updates

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

thax for the update jean
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

to continue.... the end of chap 67...

Yan Nan Tian laughed loudly, “You are indeed understanding… come, let us go in.”

Once they’re in the house, Yan Nan Tian ordered for wine to be brought, while Jiang Bie He looked for an excuse to go outside, and secretly slipped into Mr Coppers’s house.

Naturally he was thinking of looking for Mr Copper to deal with Yan Nan Tian, unfortunately Mr Copper was not in the house. Although the light fragrance is still in the air, but he could have left this place long ago.

Jiang Bie He was full of disappointment, and when he returned to the room, Yan Nan Tian had already drunk a few catties of wine. He may be a good drinker, but by now he is a little drunk. Hua Wu Que was also getting drunk. Jiang Bie He had a thought, and slipped out. He used his hands to induce vomiting, and threw up all the wine in his stomach before returning with the intention of urging them to drink more.

Later Yan Nan Tian finally collapsed on the bed and slept soundly. Hua Wu Que was mumbling, “Wine with friends, not leave until drunk, come, have another cup…” Before he finished his words, he also fell asleep on the table.

JBH is going to play some dirty trick while theyre all drunk...

thanx for the update jean
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

New chapter... what will happen?

Chap 68

Jiang Bie He sat there quietly for a while, and stared at Yan Nan Tian with large eyes. Hua Wu Que was lying on the table, also unmoving.

Jiang Bie He can only hear his own heartbeat, getting louder and louder…

If he wants to rule the martial arts realm, now would really be the opportunity.

But this chance, has come too easily! He clenched both his fists tightly, his palm in cold sweat. “Jiang Bie He oh Jiang Bie He, if you miss this chance, then there would never be another opportunity like this. If you do not kill them today, you will die in their hands sooner or later, what are you afraid of? Why are you hesitating? The two of them are already drunk, why aren’t you striking?”

Once he thought of this, he suddenly stood up, but sat down again with a plonk! “No! I must not think of it as luck, there will never be something so easy in this world!”

His palms were shaking badly, that he had to grab hold of the chair tightly!

“But this kind of thing, even I do not believe it, naturally they would not believe it even more. Just because they do not believe, that’s why they are not on their guard at all.”

Jiang Bie He’s eyes gleamed!

“That’s right, Hua Wu Que and Yan Nan Tian would never think that I would kill them, this really is a rare opportunity… Jiang Bie He oh Jiang Bie He, why can’t you make up your mind now…? You just have to strike now and the world would be yours!…”

Jiang Bie He no longer hesitated, and stepped towards the table in one step, his palm aiming straight down!

Just at this instant, Hua Wu Que suddenly jumped up and shouted, “Jiang Bie He, I’ve finally seen your true colors, Jiang Xiao Yu really did not malign you!”

As he shouted, he jumped over.

Who would have expected that Yan Nan Tian would actually be faster than him.

Jiang Bie He’s palm was aiming down, Yan Nan Tian’s iron palm is already aiming up!

With a ‘pak’ sound, Jiang Bie He’s body was thrown back by the force and knocked heavily against the wall. He only felt all the joints in his body seemed to have cracked and could not stand up at that moment.

Yan Nan Tian laughed loudly, “These few cups of wine, how can they make me drunk? I also want to see why this person is drinking and puking, puking and drinking, what his intentions are?”

He suddenly stopped laughing and roared, “Jiang Bie He, what do you have to say now?”

Jiang Bie He laughed bitterly, “Forget it… the martial arts that I’ve practiced for twenty over years cannot even withstand a palm attack from Yan Nan Tian, what else do I have to say?”

Yan Nan Tian asked fiercely, "I have no enmity with you, why do you want to sneak an attack on me?”

Jiang Bie He deliberately heaved a long sigh and said, “Two heroes cannot stand together, you and I cannot live together, with a ‘hero’ like you still living in the world, where can a ‘hero’ like me still stand!”

He clenched his teeth, and continued loudly, “Just now when I saw how those people, after seeing you, did not even bother about me, I made up my mind that I must get rid of you! Since now my martial arts cannot win you, what revenge can I speak of?”

Yan Nan Tian said angrily, “Even if your martial arts are unparalleled in the world, just with that thinking of yours, you cannot live up to the words ‘hero’.”

Jiang Bie He asked, “You… what do you want?”

Yan Nan Tian replied fiercely, “You have the false name of a hero, but your heart is so vicious, your methods so unscrupulous. If I do not get rid of such an evil in the martial arts world, I wonder how many more people will die in your hands in future!”

“You want to kill me?”

Just as Yan Nan Tian shouted “Exactly”, his palm struck out like lightning.

Jiang Bie He avoided his attack and suddenly laughed loudly, “If you kill me, then no one else in the world will know Jiang Qin’s whereabouts… you can forget about finding him for the rest of your life!”

Last edited by Jean; 07-10-06 at 07:09 PM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

wow, unexpected situation, so then, JBH is not Jiang Qin, another ploy maybe to save his as*?

thanx jean for the update

when it is JBH one can never be sure about anything. Such a crafty person. I'm glad that at least more people know how evil he really is.

haha i knew that YNT and HWQ were faking it!!!

I bet YNT know he "might" be JQ.

Very stupid of JBH (but then he didnt seem to have any other choice) but wouldnt mentioning Jiang Qin to YNT just make it worse for him. At this point so far in the story, I dont think YNT has mentioned to JBH how much he hates JQ. He only mentioned that JQ betrayed Jiang Feng I think.

If Yan Nan Tian did know about the truth, (am i revealing something?) there is not much story to tell except for dealing with the Floral Palace. So there is higher chances that Yan Nan Tian actually never knew...........

ah.... the answer is about to be revealed....

Yan Nan Tian was shocked, and asked hoarsely, “You… you know Jiang Qin’s whereabouts?”

Jiang Bie He stood up slowly, and said calmly, “Exactly.”

Yan Nan Tian rushed forward and grabbed him by his collar, and hissed, “Where is he?”

Jiang Bie He stood there, not avoiding, and said slowly, “You can kill me, but you cannot make me reveal his whereabouts.”

Yan Nan Tian raised his palm and roared angrily, “Do you want to try?” Jiang Bie He smiled, “You are a hero, if you’re thinking of torturing me into talking, won’t it be unbefitting of your reputation as a hero?”

Yan Nan was stunned, and his palm lowered unconsciously.

Jiang Bie He continued with a smile, “If you really want me to tell you, unless you promise me two things.”

Yan Nan Tian angrily asked, “What else do you want?”

Jiang Bie He said slowly, “I want you to promise, not only must you let me go today, you cannot harm even a hair on me in future!”

Yan Nan Tian was silent for a while before roaring, “Fine, I promise you… I don’t believe that besides me, there is no one else in the world who can hurt you!”

Jiang Bie He smiled, and said, “Also, after I have revealed Jiang Qin’s whereabouts, you must keep it a secret, and never let a fourth person know where Jiang Qin is.”

Yan Nan Tian raised his voice, “This is originally my business, I want to kill him with my own hands, why would I let others know.”

The corner of Jiang Bie He’s mouth tilted up into a sly smile, and said “Very good, but what if you cannot kill him?”

Yan Nan Tian hurriedly said, “If I cannot kill him with my own hands, all the more others cannot kill him!”

Jiang Bie He turned around and asked, “What about you Master Hua?”

Hua Wu Que heaved a long sigh and said, “This is originally Hero Yan’s business. Since he has agreed, of course I would not oppose it.”

Jiang Bie He looked heavenward and laughed loudly, “Good, very good.” Yan Nan Tian asked, “Where exactly is Jiang Qin?”

Jiang Bie He slowly stopped his smile, looked at Yan Nan Tian, and said each word slowly, “Right here!”

Yan Nan Tian’s body shook, and stammered, “You… you…”

Jiang Bie He laughed loudly, “I am Jiang Qin, but you have already promised, never to hurt me!”

Yan Nan Tian felt as if he had been whipped, and took a few steps back, his fists clenched, his whole body shaking. Even Hua Wu Que can’t help but feel astounded as well.

Jiang Bie He laughed madly and said, “You were intent in finding out Jiang Qin’s whereabouts, therefore you promised me. Although now you already know Jiang Qin’s whereabouts, but you can never kill him.”

He was laughing himself hoarse, as if he felt that there is nothing funnier than this in the world. Yan Nan Tian’s gaze turned red, and suddenly dashed out with a roar, “You… you wicked thief, how can I allow you!”

Jiang Bie He stared at him and said fiercely, “A reputable hero like Yan Nan Tian, could he be one who goes back on his word!”

Yan Nan Tian was shaken, and stood there in a daze.

Oh well, just seal his accupoints and find XYE. Get HWQ to tell XYE to crippled JBH and not kill him.

This fulfils all the conditions:
    1. YNT must not kill or hurt JBH
    2. No one else may kill JBH
    3. YNT must not tell anyone else

Hahahaha very funny........Anyway I was still rite that Yan Nan Tian didn't know...Only hmmm Jiang Bie He did reveal himself.

So in that world are promises so important that one should not break? I mean if I m Yan Nan Tian, I couldn't care abt billing up to promises or my "reputation". All I care is revenge.

LOL... funny.

JQH is too cunning.

if only Yan Nan Tian is as witty with words as either Jiang Bei He or Jiang Xiao Yu, he'd have reminded Jiang Bei He that he promised never to harm his hair but never promised to never rip out his throat