Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree Assassin
    if only Yan Nan Tian is as witty with words as either Jiang Bei He or Jiang Xiao Yu, he'd have reminded Jiang Bei He that he promised never to harm his hair but never promised to never rip out his throat

Wait even better, who did YNT promise never to kill?

YNT promised never to kill JBH, he didnt promise not to kill JQ. Oh and JBH also made YNT promise not to tell another person, but HWQ was there and he heard it and he didnt promise that.
    Last edited by MysteriouX; 07-08-06 at 10:43 AM.

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

o god...that sucks
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriouX
    Wait even better, who did YNT promise never to kill?

YNT promised never to kill JBH, he didnt promise not to kill JQ. Oh and JBH also made YNT promise not to tell another person, but HWQ was there and he heard it and he didnt promise that.
    JBH said not a 4th person can know, so HWQ is included in the bargain.

and to continue....

His hair was angrily messy, the corner of his eyes seemed to be cracking, all the bones in his body unconsciously shaking, and he finally staggered a few steps back and fell sitting on the bed, and said with grief, “Jiang… Fine… I promised you, go.” Yan Nan Tian suddenly jumped up again and hissed, “If you still do not leave, be careful that I may change my mind!”

Jiang Bie He clasped his fists in a bow and said smilingly, “Since that is the case, I shall make a move. Thank you, thank you. Goodbye, goodbye.”

He laughingly walked out with large strides, and a dead silence immediately fell upon the room, and only Yan Nan Tian’s heavy breathing was heard. Even the roof seemed like it’s about to collapse from the weight.

After who knows how long, Hua Wu Que suddenly heaved a long sigh and said, “Hero Yan, now I really yield to you.”

Yan Nan Tian laughed bitterly and said, “I defeated you twice with fists and swords but you did not yield to me. With a roar from me, I made all the thieves fear me but you do not yield to me as well. Now that I am seeing my enemy walk calmly away and yet cannot do anything about it, you yield to me instead?”

Hua Wu Que replied with a straight face, “It’s exactly because I saw you let Jiang Be He leave, that I know that Yan Nan Tian is really worthy of being called the hero of our times. It would have been easy for you to kill him, there’s not a lot of people who can kill Jiang Bie He in the world, but to be able to let him go like this, I’m afraid only Yan Nan Tian can do it!”

He continued after another long sigh, “So, even though there may be others whose name would cause more fear than yours, there may be others whose martial arts are better than yours, but only you is fit to use the word ‘Hero’.”

Yan Nan Tian laughed bitterly and replied, “But do you know, if a person wants to keep the word ‘Hero’, how much suffering and loneliness he will have to endure…”

Hua Wu Que gave a long laugh and said, “I finally know now that it’s really not easy if a person wants to live up to the word ‘Hero’. Not only must he be able to do what others cannot do, he must also tolerate what others cannot tolerate…”

His eyes looked at Yan Nan Tian, and said with a wide smile, “But no matter what, it would be worth it, right?”

Once Jiang Bie He walked out the courtyard, he was unable to continue laughing immediately. He knows that although he was able to cheat Yan Nan Tian today, but there would be more troubles in future.

The wind was blowing at the bamboo leaves, which rustled. Jiang Bie He hid into the bamboo woods in a flash, with the intention of taking a look at Yan Nan Tian and Hua Wu Que’s intentions.

He thought, these two people must be extremely vexed and furious right now, and he can’t wait to see Yan Nan Tian perish of anger, for only then will he feel happy.

But after a while, Yan Nan Tian’s booming laughter actually emitted from the house. This might be a great setback, but Yan Nan Tian did not seemed to have taken it to heart at all.

Amidst the laughter, Yan Nan Tian and Hua Wu Que could be seen walking out with arms over each other’s shoulder, and with a jump and a flash of a shadow, they disappeared into the dark night.

Where are they going? To look for Jiang Xiao Yu? The three of them should be enemies, but is it that they seem to be on the same side now.

Jiang Bie He may not be able to guess the real reason, but ‘suspicions’ are making him even more uneasy, more agonized. He bit his lips and thought for a while, but could not come to a decision.

Suddenly a shadow flickered, an eerily green copper mask, was shining in the night. Mr Copper is actually back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    JBH said not a 4th person can know, so HWQ is included in the bargain.

I meant JBH did not ask HWQ to promise anything. So HWQ can tell anyone he wants.

Hmmm I wonder if Mr. Copper has come to punish JBH for failing.

thanx for the update jean
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

thanks jean. the story is getting more & more interesting.

to continue.... more new characters coming in!

Jiang Bie He was ecstatic and was about to rush over, but right at this time, he saw clearly the person next to Mr Copper, turned out to be Xiao Yu’er! Jiang Xiao Yu’s face was red from the wine, his face full of smiles, as if he’s very happy…

Mr Copper is actually with Jiang Xiao Yu, and these two looked as if they had just finished a drinking session!

His only thought was to rely on this mysterious Mr Copper to deal with Yan Nan Tian and Hua Wu Que, and this is almost his only hope of winning.

But he never would have thought that Mr Copper would be with Jiang Xiao Yu. These two old and young weirdoes, when did they become friends? Mr Copper originally wanted to kill Jiang Xiao Yu, but why have he changed his mind now?

Could it be he had been affected by Jiang Xiao Yu’s honeyed words?

Jiang Bie He was surprised, angry, worried and terrified. Even when Mr Copper and Xiao Yu’er had walked into the house, he was still there in a daze.

He suddenly felt that he is totally alone, there are his enemies everywhere, and not a friend whom he can trust.

He has always had a suspicious streak, and now that he has witnessed it himself, he is sure that Yan Nan Tian, Jiang Xiao Yu, Hua Wu Que, Mr Copper, these four persons are now in cahoots to deal with him. By now the night is dark, the dew on the bamboo dripping down in droplets, dripping on his body, face, and even onto his neck.

But he did not realize it at all, only muttering quietly to himself, “I want to defeat those four, how should I do it? Naturally with only me, it’s not enough, I need to find helpers, but who can I find?”

Suddenly a worm on the bamboo leaf suddenly dropped down, and landed on his head. Jiang Bie He reached out and caught it, and saw the worm wriggling on his palm, like a little snake.

His face suddenly revealed an expression of joy, and said hoarsely, “That’s right! Why didn’t I think of him! With him alone it might still not be enough, but if we were to add that Tiger husband and wife and me, four against four, won’t it be well matched!”

He flew out of the woods in joy, but suddenly remembered that Mr Copper and Jiang Xiao Yu was still in the house opposite, and he stopped his steps in shock, his palms already breaking out in cold sweat.

But there seemed to be no reaction coming from the house opposite at all, the lamp may be lighted in the house, but no human shadows could be seen on the window. Mr Copper and Xiao Yu’er had actually left.

When Xiao Yu’er walked out of the house, he also did not think that Jiang Bie He would be looking at him from outside.

The light in the room has been extinguished, and although Xiao Yu’er cannot see anything at all, but he realized that the fragrance in the room was stronger than when they left the house. Could someone have entered this house?

Xiao Yu’er was just feeling perplexed when he suddenly heard Mr Copper say coldly, “Why are you here only now?”

Thank you for the update Jean. The story is really different from the drama

Quote Originally Posted by myko85
    Thank you for the update Jean. The story is really different from the drama
    It's the drama that is different from the story.

I am wandering who JBH refering to the tiger husband and wife who can help him to deal with this four person. I think if this four person is combining, they are just undefeatable actually.So, quite weird that JBH can think of someone who will make enemy with them actually.

and to continue.....

It was actually a lady’s voice coming out from the darkness, saying “It’s not easy to find a place that is to your satisfaction, that’s why I’m late.”

This voice is naturally gentler compared to Mr Copper’s rough and hard voice, but the tone was equally icy, as if it’s of the same tune as Mr Copper’s.

Xiao Yu’er was surprised and curious, and secretly thought, “I did not expect a weirdo like Mr Copper would actually have a girlfriend, and the way she speaks is also as strange as him, they are really a match made in heaven.” He felt around for a flint and quickly lighted the lamp.

When the light shone, Xiao Yu’er saw a lady with long hair dressed in black, and on her face was an expressionless mask, carved from fragrant wood. Now that the lamp is burning brightly, to suddenly see such a person, Xiao Yu’er can’t help but jump in shock. This lady in black was also looking at Xiao Yu’er, and suddenly asked, “You are Jiang Xiao Yu?”

Xiao Yu’er asked with wide open eyes, “You… but why do I not know you?”

The lady in black said, “Since you know that there is a Mr Copper in the world, how can you not have heard of Madam Wood?”

Xiao Yu’er said, “Madam Wood? … that’s right, I seemed to have heard of this name before.”

He remembered that when Black Spider told him about Mr Copper, he also mentioned this name Madam Wood, and he also said that these two people are equally weird.

Madam Wood looked at Xiao Yu’er, and looked at Mr Copper, saying, “I have reached this place long ago, but the two of you…”

“I went drinking with Mr Copper, to trouble Madam to wait so long for us, I’m really sorry.” Xiao Yu’er said with a grin, “Mr Copper is really nice to me. He’s afraid that I will starve myself sick, so he took me out for a drink. He knows that I like salty and spicy food, so he took me for Sichuan cuisine… I’ve never met such a nice person before.”

Madam Wood’s eyes seemed to convey surprise, but also looked as if she finds it a little funny.

Xiao Yu’er realized now that her tone of voice may be as frosty as Mr Copper, but this pair of eyes, is a lot more lively and warm when compared to Mr Copper.

He rolled his eyes and immediately sighed, continuing, “Just that Mr Copper is really too concerned about me, and only wants to look at me, so much so that he won’t even eat or sleep. I’m really afraid that he will be exhausted, so if Madam is a good friend of Mr Copper, why don’t you look after me on Mr Copper’s behalf so that he can take a rest.”

Madam Wood said, “Elder… Elder Brother, if you’re feeling tired, then it’s good to hand him to me.”

Although the laughter in her eyes were even more obvious now, but the tone of her voice was still icy.

Mr Copper suddenly flew up and with a ‘pak’ from his palm, he slapped Xiao Yu’er. This may not be a heavy slap, but it was an excellent place that he slapped on.

Xiao Yu’er did not feel any pain at all, but felt his brains getting dizzy, his body finding difficulty standing. He staggered a few steps back and finally fell down.

In his semiconscious state, he heard Mr Copper said frostily, “This time, no one can think of taking him away from me. When he’s alive, I will of course look at him, even if he’s dead, I will still look at him, until his body decomposes.”

Madam Wood said, “But I….”

Mr Copper laughed coldly, “You are the same, you are not any more loyal towards me compared to others.”

Madam Wood asked, “You… you don’t even trust me?”

Mr Copper said each word out, “Ever since the day Yue Nu took Jiang Feng away, I stopped trusting anyone!”

Madam Wood was silent for a while, and slowly lowered her head, “I know that you still remember that one time, you kept thinking that I am fighting with you over Jiang Feng…”

Mr Copper said fiercely, “You loved him too, you said these words yourself, right?”

Madam Wood raised her head and said loudly, “That’s right, I love him too, but I did not want to possess him, and even more so I did not want to fight with you over him. I have never fought with you over anything in my life, right?”

Her cold voice suddenly shook, and she said hoarsely, “Ever since we were young, as long as there’s anything good, I’ll always let you have it. Ever since the time when you and I were fighting to pluck the only ripe peach on that tree, and you pushed me down from that tree, resulting in my broken leg. Ever since that day, I never dared to fight with you over anything, do you still remember?”

Mr Copper’s gaze was like a blade, staring at her. After a long time, he finally heaved a long sigh, and slowly lowered his head, saying quietly, “Forget about this matter, no matter what, neither of us got him, right?”

Madam Wood was silent for a long while, and also heaved a long sigh, and said sadly, “Elder Sister, sorry, I should not have said such words. Actually I have long forgotten about that matter.”

A pity that Xiao Yu’er had fainted long ago, and did not hear what they said at all.

Last edited by Jean; 07-15-06 at 01:48 AM.

thanx for the update

Thank you Jean. So the mr. is actually a ms.

sister-sister rivalry here...very interesting!!!! thanks for the great story jean!

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

no doubt about it. these are the two princess of floral palace, unless there are another two sisters running around who are in love with jiang feng.
    but a point comes up. jiang bie he/qin was jiang feng's page. he must have learned his skills from jiang qin, but jiang feng couldn't even beat two of the twelfe zodiacs, so how come jiang bie he's martial arts are so good. at the least he's equal to HWQ and JXY. did he steal his martial arts in some underhanded manner from other sects or what. and how can jiang bie he find that can match up to a princess of floral palace and yan nantian. let alone JXY and HWQ as well. is he referring to the 'monster' that was mentioned earlier living in turtle hill. and who is the tiger husband and wife.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

and to continue.....

Mr Copper’s gaze was like a blade, staring at her. After a long time, he finally heaved a long sigh, and slowly lowered his head, saying quietly, “Forget about this matter, no matter what, neither of us got him, right?”

Madam Wood was silent for a long while, and also heaved a long sigh, and said sadly, “Elder Sister, sorry, I should not have said such words. Actually I have long forgotten about that matter.”

A pity that Xiao Yu’er had fainted long ago, and did not hear what they said at all.

is this a sign of regretful feeling from Princess Yaoyue?

So princess lianxing was limped at one of her legs.

Madam Copper said, “Elder… Elder Brother, if you’re feeling tired, then it’s good to hand him to me.”

Does this Madam Copper refer to Madam Wood? Should be rite.

Anyway hehehe its very funny to have both sisters around Lets hope they will deal with Yan Nan Tian and looks like the wheelchair dude will be in action soon.

Mr Copper suddenly flew up and with a ‘pak’ from his palm, he slapped Xiao Yu’er. This may not be a heavy slap, but it was an excellent place that he slapped on.

Xiao Yu’er did not feel any pain at all, but felt his brains getting dizzy, his body finding difficulty standing. He staggered a few steps back and finally fell down.

Now why didn't she think of that like 6 pages ago huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    Madam Copper said, “Elder… Elder Brother, if you’re feeling tired, then it’s good to hand him to me.”

Does this Madam Copper refer to Madam Wood? Should be rite.

Anyway hehehe its very funny to have both sisters around Lets hope they will deal with Yan Nan Tian and looks like the wheelchair dude will be in action soon.
    you're right... mistake on my part... all the wood and copper confusing me