Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 2

more....

Before Xiao Yu’er woke up, he already felt that intoxicating fragrance.

He thought that he is still in that house in the inn, but once he opened his eyes, he immediately knew that he was wrong. There is no inn in the world that will have such a magnificent room, and no inn would certainly have such fragrant bedspreads, such soft beds. Later, he noticed two young girls standing at the head of the bed.

They were wearing soft, delicate clothes and on their heads, a brightly colored floral crown.

Their faces may be prettier than the fresh flowers, but on such a pretty face, there was no expression or color at all, looking as if they were carved from ice.

Xiao Yu’er rubbed his eyes and mumbled, “Could it be that I am dead, and could this be Heaven?”

The girls stood there unmoving, their gaze looking expressionlessly straight ahead. Not only did they seem not to have heard him, but they seemed to have not seen him at all.

Xiao Yu’er’s eyes rolled and he grinned, “Naturally I am not dead, because if I am dead, I will never be in Heaven, and Hell will definitely not have fairies as pretty as you.”

He thought that they would laugh, but who would have expected that they still did not take a look at him.

Xiao Yu’er rubbed his nose and asked, “Can’t you see me?… Could I have suddenly learned the art of invisibility?”

The girls did not even move their eyeballs.

Xiao Yu’er sighed, and said “I originally thought of seeing you smile, I think you must look very pretty when you smile, but now I can only admit defeat. Go find that ghastly Mr Steel here then.”

The girls were actually still ignoring him.

Xiao Yu’er jumped up and said loudly, “Say something! Why aren’t you talking? Could it be that you are deaf, blind, mute?”

He jumped down to the ground and stood in front of them barefooted for a while, and walked two rounds around them, furrowed his brows and mumbled, “Could it be that these two are not human? Could they have been carved from ice?”

He actually reached out his hand, to pinch that girl’s nose.

That girl suddenly waved her hand lightly, her long fingers, as supple as spring, but the five fingernails, red with the sap from the Balsam Flowers, looked like five small knives aiming straight at Xiao Yu’er’s throat.

Last edited by Jean; 07-12-06 at 10:55 AM.

Thank you Jean!

Looks like XYE is going to check the Floral Palace out.

I don't think the ladies will have the heart to hurt him after they get to know him a bit better.

Hmmm Floral Palace maids are interesting. Wah they actually took Xiao Yu Er to the Floral Palace What a lucky guy.

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

seriously...except the girls are completely emotionless
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

they are just faking being emotionless. no human being can be emotionless. the best they can do is hide their feelings and attempt to appear cold .

repeating what others have said... XYE is so cool!

And this is the end to chap 68....

Xiao Yu’er fell back to the bed with a somersault and laughed loudly, “So, although you can’t bear to talk, but at least you can move.”

That young girl again stopped moving like a statue.

Xiao Yu’er said, “Even if you do not wish to talk to me, but at least you should smile. If you keep on having such a straight face, you’ll get old especially easily.”

He jumped down the bed again, and found a pair of soft silk shoes, wore it, and suddenly said slowly, “There was a person in the past, who was careless in whatever he does. One day when he was going out, he wore two shoes, both were for the left foot. He only felt that it was inconvenient when he walked, but did not realize he has worn his shoes wrongly. Until he reached his friend’s house, that friend told him, and only then did he realize. He hurriedly ask his servant to go home and change his shoes. That servant was gone for half the day but when he returned, he was empty-handed. Can you guess why?”

As he said this, Xiao Yu’er failed to control his laughter. He continued as he tried to control his laughter, “That person thought it weird too, so he asked his servant why his shoes were not changed, and that servant replied ‘No need to change, that pair of shoes at home, were both for the right foot.”

He has not finished his words when he was already bending over in laughter, but that two young girls did not even twitch their eyes.

Xiao Yu’er also felt that there’s no meaning laughing on his own, and sighed, “All right, I admit I can’t make you smile. But I have a friend named Zhang San, could make people laugh very well. One day, he went for a walk with two other people and saw a lady standing under the tree, just like the two of you, icily. Zhang San said that he can make this lady smile, and his two friends naturally disbelieved him. So Zhang San said ‘I can make her smile with just one word, and I can make her angry with another word, do you want to bet with me, the wager would be a feast.’ That two friends naturally accepted the wager immediately.”

Xiao Yu’er had always been a good talker, and right now he was telling his story with delight and drama. Although that two girls are still not looking at him, but they can’t help but want to hear how this ‘Zhang San’ can use a single word to make a person laugh and to use another word to make that person angry.

Xiao Yu’er continued, “So that Zhang San walked to the front of that lady, suddenly knelt down in front of a dog that was next to the lady and said ‘Father’. That lady, on seeing him acknowledging a dog as Father, can’t help but laugh, but who would have expected that Zhang San would kneel down in front of her and said ‘Mother’. That lady immediately became so angry that her face was red and her teeth clenched. So Zhang San really won this wager.”

He has not finished his words when the young girl on the left with a round face could not help but let out a puff of laughter. Xiao Yu’er clapped and laughed loudly, “You laughed! You laughed! You still laughed!” But that young girl had just revealed her smile when her expression suddenly turned ashen.

No one knows when Mr Copper had walked in, and looking at her frostily, asked icily “Do you think he’s very funny?”

That young lady was shaking and fell to the floor in a kneel, stammering, “Servant… servant did not talk with him…”

Last edited by Jean; 07-12-06 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks for the hard work, Jean! As always, you are

Oh God, I hope the servant girl does not die.

uh oh..the servant girl is in trouble

thanx for the update
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

thank you jean for the update.

New chapter.....

Chap 69

Mr Copper asked fiercely, “But you smiled because of him, right?”

That young girl was so frightened that she could not even speak, and suddenly covered her face and cried. Mr Copper said calmly, “Go out now.”

That young girl cried hoarsely, “I beg of you… beg of you to spare servant’s life, servant will not dare to do it in future.”

Xiao Yu’er exclaimed in shock, “Spare her life?… You… You want to kill her?”

Mr Copper replied icily, “Kill, not necessarily, but only cut off her tongue, so that she can never laugh in future.”

Xiao Yu’er was extremely startled, “She only laughed, and you want to cut off her tongue!”

Mr Copper said coldly, “This can only be blamed on you, you should not have made her laugh.”

Xiao Yu’er shouted, “I only told her a joke, you… you don’t have to be jealous!”

Mr Copper suddenly struck with his palm again, and Xiao Yu’er actually could not avoid it at all, and fell to the ground with this slap. But he was still angrily shouting, “It doesn’t matter that you slap me, but you must never punish her because of this matter.”

Mr Copper’s eyes flashed with fury again, “You…. You dare to speak up for her?” He looked extremely angry, that even his body was shaking in fury.

Xiao Yu’er said loudly, “This matter cannot be blamed on her, if someone has to be blamed then it should be me.”

Mr Copper quivered, “Fine…. Fine! You would rather that I hit you then to let me punish her. You… you are just like that father of yours, sentimental beings!”

As he said the words ‘sentimental beings’ he suddenly gave a roar, and with a back flip of his palm, sent that round faced young girl flying out of the door, who fell to the ground like a pile of mud, never to move again!

Xiao Yu’er jumped up and shouted, “You… you actually killed her!”

Mr Copper’s whole body was shivering, “That’s right, I killed her. She can never escape with you secretly again.”

Xiao Yu’er was stunned and livid, “Are you crazy? Since when is she going to escape with me secretly?”

Mr Copper said, “It will be too late if I kill her after both of you have escaped.”

Xiao Yu’er stared at him with huge eyes and hissed, “You’re crazy, you’re really crazy… I originally thought that you may have an icy temper, but you’re not a cruel or vicious person. Who would have expected that you would treat a girl so brutally.”

He got angrier as he spoke, and suddenly flew over, both his palms extended.

By now, the level of Xiao Yu’er’s martial arts can be compared to any famed martial arts family in that era and the two palm attacks which he shot out in fury also integrated the essence of two largest sects, Wudang and Kunlun’s palm attacks. Not only can Xiao Yu’er use these skills at ease now, he can fully display all their force as well.

But who would have expected that these two palm attacks, which could have shaken the Martial Arts realm, became like child’s play in front of Mr Copper. My Copper lightly bent his body, and his whole body looked as if it has been broken in half.

His palm also attacked at the same time, and if it was not seen with one’s own eyes, no one would believe that an attack could be made from such a position.

Xiao Yu’er felt his body shake, and he seemed to have fallen to the ground with the attack. Although he was not hurt, but he was scared stunned by this strange martial arts. Mr Copper lowered his head and looked at him, smiling coldly, “With martial arts like yours, at the most you can receive fifty strokes from Hua Wu Que. I originally thought you can have a good fight with him, but who knows that you are such a disappointment.”

Xiao Yu’er said through gritted teeth, “How many strokes of his that I can receive, what farting business is it of yours?”

Mr Copper was actually not angry, but instead took out a yellow silk scroll and said calmly, “Inside here there are three strokes that can counter Floral Palace’s martial arts move. If you can master it within these three months, you might not win Hua Wu Que, but at least you can block a few moves of his.”

I thought that XY'er already knew he was talking to the Mistress of Floral Palace. Now he could have linked it with his father. Is XY'er becoming dimwitted? that was great clue ...
    Of course he is not becoming a dimwitted person but was he blinded by anger?

Thanks for the quick update Jean!

Poor servant girl. I feel bad for her. All she did was laugh...
    Eagerly waiting for So Ying's appearance.

3 moves....this is getting interesting

and killing the girl was just cruel...thanx for the update

Mr Copper’s gaze was like a blade, staring at her. After a long time, he finally heaved a long sigh, and slowly lowered his head, saying quietly, “Forget about this matter, no matter what, neither of us got him, right?”

Madam Wood was silent for a long while, and also heaved a long sigh, and said sadly, “Elder Sister, sorry, I should not have said such words. Actually I have long forgotten about that matter.”

LOL if would've been funny if XYE was awake, a guy saying "...neither of us got him..."

As he said the words ‘sentimental beings’ he suddenly gave a roar, and with a back flip of his palm, sent that round faced young girl flying out of the door, who fell to the ground like a pile of mud, never to move again!

Well we already established the fact that Mr. Copper is indeed really a Miss. Copper.

Strange, XYE knows he is in the floral palace and with a martial arts level as high as Mr. Copper, doesnt he find it strange that there is a guy inside the palace other then himself.

but no one told XYE where he is.... so he should not know if that place is floral palace or not. He just knows he's in a elaborately decorated place.

Thank you for the post!

XYE is going too deep, I just hope that Mr.Copper can get over her jealousy and resentment so that these people all will join against JBH.

Quote Originally Posted by ken2004
    I am wandering who JBH refering to the tiger husband and wife who can help him to deal with this four person. I think if this four person is combining, they are just undefeatable actually.
    I think he means the tiger - one of the 12 Zodiacs. Perhaps the wife is a Zodiac as well or at least some female antagonist.

I don't think with JBH, the other person, and husband and wife can beat (YNT, YY, XYE, and HWQ) in terms of martial arts. I think he just mean, at least it is equal in a numbers game.

Something like JBH has no chance against the 4 of them combined. With three people to help him, he has a better chance, not that he will win, but at least a better chance. He goes from 100 percent dying to maybe 75 precent dying only.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    no doubt about it. these are the two princess of floral palace, unless there are another two sisters running around who are in love with jiang feng.

And how can jiang bie he find that can match up to a princess of floral palace and yan nantian. let alone JXY and HWQ as well. is he referring to the 'monster' that was mentioned earlier living in turtle hill. and who is the tiger husband and wife.
    Trust me, two other sisters falling for Jiang Feng, that is a given. Don't even doubt it. But of course, these two gals must be the Princesses. I can't imagine there being 4 great female fighters out there compared to only one Yan Nan Tian.

JBH perhaps was taught by Mr Copper. JBH seems to be working for Mr Copper.

Like I said before, I think he just means it is a better chance to win. I mean if I was going to fight Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Michelle Yeoh, and Sammo Hung all at the same time, I will get my butt kicked. But if I get 3 of my friends to help me out, hey I like my chances more with 4 on 4 compared to 4 on 1.

I think you are right, it could be the monster living in Turtle Hill.

I think the Tiger is part of the 12 Zodiacs. Hmm, Turtle Hill, anyone knows if a turtle is part of the Chinese Zodiac?