Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: THE LEGENDARY SIBLINGS by Gu Long Part 2

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Clearly YNT doesn't recognize JBH from somewhere. Is this means that JBH is not the traitorous Jiang Qin or maybe he is in disguise?

Its very obvious who Jiang Bie He and Mr.Copper is by now. Hehehe

YNT isnt dumb, so I guess he has to be playing the fool. He may not recognize JBH, but YNT has to notice JBH's fear. YNT has been travelling Jiang Hu for a long time, and he is a powerful martial artist, so its nearly impossible for him to not notice such small details.

Jiang Bie He might die of fear.

What i'd like to see is Jiang Bie He trying to take advantage of the fact that Yan Nan Tian doesn't recognise him by foisting some blame on Xiao Yu'er or something, in a plot to get rid of him. Then we'll see YNT get really mad at JBH, hahah.

More updates.....

Jiang Bie He hurriedly poured three cups of wine and said with a forced smile, “Let Junior offer a toast to Hero Yan first.”

He used the wine cup to cover his face, but in his heart he was totally surprised! “So Jiang Xiao Yu have not told him about me, but he… how could he not have recognized me? These twenty years, my looks have not changed much.”

He secretly looked over from the corner of his eyes over the wine cup, and was silently contemplating, “But his looks have changed a lot, could it….. could it be….”

Suddenly Yan Nan Tian asked, “Why haven’t Brother Jiang drank up your cup of wine?”

Jiang Bie He hurriedly gulped it down, and said with a laugh, “Junior have long been respectful of Hero Yan’s heroic name, I did not expect to meet you today, it is indeed an honor.”

Yan Nan Tian laughed loudly, “That’s right, it’s the first time we met, we must really have a good drink.”

On hearing the four words ‘first time we met’, Jiang Bie He felt even more perplexed, but can’t help heaving a long sigh of relief, and laughed, “We really must have a good drink, and not leave until we are drunk.”

Yan Nan Tian slapped the table and laughed, “What a good ‘not leave until we are drunk’…. Come, hurry up and bring us thirty catties (= 15 kg) of wine!”

Mr Copper and Xiao Yu’er walked out of the inn. It’s late in the night, there’s no one else on the long street and the shops on both sides are all closed.

Xiao Yu’er clasped his hands behind his back and walked around, seemingly very happy, and smiled, “Don’t be anxious, even if the restaurant is closed, as long as you’re willing to spend, even the ghosts will work for you. There’s no need to worry that the restaurant won’t open for you.”

Mr Copper controlled his anger and said, “There’s a restaurant here, you can call for them.”

Xiao Yu’er said, “This restaurant is called San He Place, it’s Jiang Zhe dishes(Jiang Su and Zhe Jiang Provinces), it can’t do… hmm, there’s a restaurant Zhen Bei Ping here, must be Northern food, can’t do as well.”

Mr Copper fumed, “Why can’t it do? Can’t you just make do with it?”

Xiao Yu’er replied with a straight face, “No, a person can let his friends down, but he must never, never let his own stomach down, because friends will run away when you are having bad luck, but the stomach will stay with you for life.”

Mr Copper stared at him angrily, before slowly commenting after a moment, “Everyone in the world fears me, you… why are you not afraid?”

Xiao Yu’er replied with a smile, “I obviously know that you will not kill me yourself, why should I be afraid of you?”

Mr Copper suddenly turned around and walked away with large strides.

Xiao Yu’er laughed loudly, “Actually you don’t have to be angry. You obviously know that the angrier you are, the happier I will be, so why must you make things difficult for yourself?”

They saw on the upper level some distance away, there is still light, and the large gold words on the signboard were also shining. “Yang Zi Jiang Restaurant, authentic Sichuan Cuisine”.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

woohoo big reunion coming up, are we expecting a big fight here? hope GL will not dissapoint us this time with staring or one stance fight

Ahhh this is a good chance for Mr. Copper to deal with Yan Nan Tian. Most likely Yan Nan Tian will lose becoz he would be drunk.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Dendroid King
    Ahhh this is a good chance for Mr. Copper to deal with Yan Nan Tian. Most likely Yan Nan Tian will lose becoz he would be drunk.
    with GL protagonist you never know, GL himself is a drunkard and his protagonist usually excel in drunk state.

to continue....

But by then there are no customers at the Yang Zi Jiang Restaurant, only a few workers were cleaning up.

The few of them lifted their heads and all were stunned by their fear – a person wearing a ghastly copper mask, had wondered upstairs since who knows when, is looking at them icily.

Xiao Yu’er however, was grinning, “What are you all stunned about, this Sir here may be wearing copper on his face, but there’s lots of silver hung on his waist. The God of Fortune is coming to your door, aren’t you going to welcome him quickly?”

The worker replied numbly, “Sor… sorry, our shop is closed.”

Mr Copper looked at him frostily, and suddenly grabbed his hair.

That worker’s was like travelling on cloud, his whole body flew out. When he regained his senses, he realized he’s sitting on the beams of the roof. Although he was not physically injured, but he was scared out of his wits. His head felt faint and he fell straight down. If not for Xiao Yu’er catching hold of him, his head would have been smashed like a rotten watermelon.

Mr Copper coldly said, “I don’t care of you’re closed or not, whatever that he wants to eat, you will have to serve it. If any one item is missing, then no one among the four of you will live!” How would the four workers dare say the word ‘no’.

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “Oh joy oh joy, to have a meal with someone like you, is really joyous.”

He sat down comfortably and said, “I’ll have four cold dishes first, chicken sticks, cold dish in four sauces, hot and spicy tendons, garlic meat, and a fat camphor tea duck, roasted oxtail, black bean fish….”

With every dish he said, the workers nodded their heads, until they were a little dizzy from all the nodding. Xiao Yu’er finally sighed and said with a smile, “It’s so late at night, there’s no need to prepare so many dishes, I’ll just make do with these few. However, the wine must be of excellent quality, either Bamboo Green or Huadiao will do, let us have twenty or thirty catties first.”

The few workers were tongue-tied. These dishes are enough for twenty people, yet this lad said that he’s just ‘making do with it’. They were stunned for a while before they stammered, “Sorry…. Our… our shop’s wine, have all been drunk by the three customers earlier.”

Mr Copper said icily, “If it’s finished then go someplace else to buy it. Thirty catties, even if it’s one catty less, I’ll have your head!”

The four workers could only blame it on their bad luck, they just sent off three Gods of Plague, and here comes another two evil spirits.

In less than an hour, all the dishes and wine were served, and indeed not a single item was missing. Xiao Yu’er immediately started eating and drinking voraciously, but Mr Copper would not even sit down.

Xiao Yu’er grinned, “Why are you not sitting down, the way you are standing, how can I find my appetite?”

He raised two cups and smiled, “This wine and dishes are really not bad, why don’t you eat a little. If you have lost your appetite from anger, and starve yourself sick, I would feel bad.” Mr Copper totally ignored him.

Xiao Yu’er picked up a piece of Camphor Tea duck, and sighed as he chewed, saying “The mouth is on your face, if you refuse to eat, there’s nothing I can do. But you are neither eating nor sleeping, how can you take it?”

Mr Copper suddenly stuck with his palm, and shattered a table by the side to pieces. He really has no way to vent the anger he is feeling, and can only take it out on the table.

Xiao Yu’er laughed, “The table did not offend you, why must you make things difficult for it… in my opinion, why don’t you let me go and save yourself from such suffering.”

Mr Copper replied angrily, “Let you go, forget it!”

Xiao Yu’er raised his head and took a drink, laughing loudly, “To tell you the truth, even if you release me now, I won’t leave. I have a bodyguard when I’m asleep, someone is paying for my meals, such happy days, where else can I find it?”

Mr Copper stared at him for a while, before saying each word slowly, “I want you to live happily, that way when you die, it will be more painful.”

Xiao Yu’er put his chopsticks down and stared at him, and suddenly said with a sigh, “Let me ask you, I do not know you at all, why do you hate me so much? Since you hate me so much, why won’t you kill me yourself?”

Mr Cooper looked heavenward and laughed coldly, “The secret within, you will never know!”

Xiao Yu’er sighed, “For a person to never find out a secret closely related to himself, isn’t it the most cruel, most pitiful thing.”

Mr Copper laughed harshly, “That’s right, it is indeed the most cruel, most pitiful thing in the world. I can guarantee that you can never escape from this pitiful fate, because there is definitely no one in the world who can reveal this secret. So now your only concern is to remain happy, as long as you can really be happy, then be happy by all means.”

unfortunately, they don't get to meet yet....
    Last edited by Jean; 07-04-06 at 07:27 PM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

well, no reunion then, XYE is out of his luck

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    well, no reunion then, XYE is out of his luck
    Actually its more of why and how come Mr. Copper didn't get to deal with Yan Nan Tian. Looks like Yan Nan Tian is very lucky indeed. Had Mr. Copper arrive...

Actually its more of why and how come Mr. Copper didn't get to deal with Yan Nan Tian. Looks like Yan Nan Tian is very lucky indeed. Had Mr. Copper arrive...
    If they meet, big fight.

No gauranteed victory for anyone. But XYE wil be irritating indeed... and distract Mr. Copper.

Unless you're talking about XYE and HWQ forced to fight. But they have an agreement though.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

YaoYue and YNT is about equal in term of martial art ability

to continue.....

Yan Nan Tian, Hua Wu Que and Jiang Bie He, the three of them seemed a little drunk. They staggered around under the star lit night.

Jiang Bie He has never drunk so much wine in his life, but since Yan Nan Tian wants to drink, he can only drink with him, although later whenever Yan Nan Tian drank a cup, his own cup is at the most only half filled.

Yan Nan Tian sang loudly, “The Piebald horse, the lady raids, a shout to change for excellent wine, to drink away worries with you…. Worries…” The song was gallant yet filled with grief, as if the heart is full of anguish.

Yan Nan Tian looked towards heaven and heaved a long sigh, “Why is it that the best person and the worst person in the world, are all surnamed Jiang?”

Jiang Bie He stammered, “Wha… what do you mean by that?”

Yan Nan Tian sighed, “That 2nd Brother Jiang of mine, is gentle and kind, and can be considered the best person in the world, but then there is Jiang Qin…”

As he said the two words ‘Jiang Qin’, Jiang Bie He suddenly felt a cold shiver. Yan Nan Tian’s hair was disheveled, his gaze fierce, and he continued angrily, “Although my 2nd Brother Jiang treated Jiang Qin like a brother, but that heartless murderer, actually secretly colluded with someone else and betrayed him!”

Cold sweat was dripping down Jiang Bie He’s face, but he forced out a laugh and asked, “That Jiang… Jiang Qin is truly so vicious?”

Yan Nan Tian took his hands in a tight clench and hissed, “A pity that murderer has gone into hiding, and I could not find him… if I find him, I will definitely crush all his bones one by one.”

Jiang Bie He shivered again, and seems to have been shocked out of his drunkenness. He only felt Yan Nan Tian’s hold on his hands getting tighter and tighter, as if he is going to crush his bones.

Jiang Bie He can’t help but forced out a smile and said, “Ju… Junior is not Jiang… Jiang Qin, Hero Yan please do not crush Junior’s hands.”

Yan Nan Tian released his hands with a laugh, and saw in front of him in the dark night, a few people flying into a house like a cat, and who knows what secret deals they are making.

Hua Wu Que felt the alcohol rushing up, and seemed to have become more high spirited, and laughed, “It’s the middle of the night, these few people must be up to no good, I’ll go take a look.” Yan Nan Tian suddenly said, “With me around, would there be a need for you to go look?”

With a jump, he flew over the wall and said fiercely, “Yan Nan Tian is here, friends inside should all come out now!”

He has not finished his words when there were a few people scattering out in the darkness like rats.

Yan Nan Tian roared, “Stop, not a single one is to leave!”

The few men of the night seems to have been really shocked by the name ‘Yan Nan Tian’, and all of them stood there, not even daring to move at all.

hehe ok at this point i think its pretty clear that yan nan tian recognizes him...he could not possibly be so dumb. if he is then i will be upset at gu long!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

well then, that explained the relationship between JBH and Ms. Copper...

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    well then, that explained the relationship between JBH and Ms. Copper...
    Well I think what Yan Nan Tian means is that the collusion between Jiang Qing and someone else refers to his collusion wit the Zodiacs not with Mr.Copper. By rite, Yan Nan Tian dun even know that Mr.Copper has a collusion with anyone. In fact maybe he still doubt that Mr.Copper exist.

Unless I misunderstood u.

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

great work jean ....thanx for the update
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Well I think what Yan Nan Tian means is that the collusion between Jiang Qing and someone else refers to his collusion wit the Zodiacs not with Mr.Copper. By rite, Yan Nan Tian dun even know that Mr.Copper has a collusion with anyone. In fact maybe he still doubt that Mr.Copper exist.

Unless I misunderstood u.
    yehh you misunderstood me, its not about YNT but what I mean is the relationship between JBH and Ms Copper. Did you remember from previous chapter that JBH have a secret meeting with Ms Copper and Jiang Qin is the traitor that lies to YNT which I'm sure under order from YaoYue like JBH under order from Ms Copper and that is why Ms Copper order HWQ to help JBH with anything...