View Poll Results: Are current TVB series better/worse than TVB series from the past?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Way better...

2 10.00%
  • Practically the same...

4 20.00%
  • Way worse...

10 50.00%
  • No opinion

4 20.00%

Thread: Quality of TVB Series from the 90s--present

Question Quality of TVB Series from the 90s--present

In my opinion, I've noticed a huge change in TVB series today versus the drama from 10 years ago. TVB series a decade ago were so much more interesting. Today, TVB dramas seem to be boring and I find it a drag to continue watching on. There seems to be the "exciting cliffhanger" with TVB 90s dramas compared to today's drama with no exciting plot to make me want to continue watching it. I remember the series that were really good during the 90s were DIV1-4, Return of Condor Heroes 1995, Journey to the West (they actually got a story going on and not just dragging on). Nevertheless, this is my opinion of the lack of storyline going on in today's dramas, others might disagree. Note that I'm not trying to say all dramas today are getting worse, some are ok, but just not as good as the older actors such as gallen lo, ada, jessica hsuan etc. I just think that these older actors/actresses knew how to act that made the drama so real and emotional etc. I guess I just don't feel the same with the dramas I watch these days. My question: what is lacking in today's dramas compared with series from the past?

I htink that the series from the 90s til now are kinda the same except ancient series, since there's more technology, that kinda adds a little change
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Is it just me, or has this technology brought about lazy choreography? I don't even remember the last series in which the fighting impressed me.

Agree it's getting more boring in my opinion ...... TVB ancient series this day have no fighting at all ...... alll talk ....... but evrybody have dif taste
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!