Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vivian Hsu

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    well doesn't all actresses have nice complexion...i dont c any of them have bad skin at all
    Not many actresses look good with little or no make-up on. Tons of foundation and PS does wonder to make a person's complexion look good. But Vivan still looks fine with little or no make-up on, she has very healthy and glowing skin imo, especially for someone who's past 30.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

She has a baby-face. If we hadn't know her age, I don't think we would have believed she's approaching her mid-thirties!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

True! When I watched "Till death do us apart" I got the feeling that she is younger than Hu Ge. Her clothes and make-up made her look younger. And she has great skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashigirl6 View Post
    True! When I watched "Till death do us apart" I got the feeling that she is younger than Hu Ge. Her clothes and make-up made her look younger. And she has great skin.
    She's about 5yrs or so older than HG but she looks younger thn him in that series! She look almost child-like in the ending episodes when she had her hair down and very little make-up on.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Default Vivian Hsu shy at hot springs

Vivian Hsu was recently spotted bringing Japanese friends, a group of 4 guys and 3 girls, around visiting the streets of Taiwan.
    When she brought them to Beitou's hot springs, she reportedly shyly declined joining her friends, telling them that: "There is no covering up myself here, you girls enjoy!"
    The singer/actress then proceeded to wait alone outside the hot springs awkwardly until her friends were done.
    When Vivian's manager, Chai Xiao-Chien was asked about the event, she said that Vivien was acting as host by taking her Japanese staff, friends and Taiwanese stylist out and around while they were on a holiday there.
    She added that Vivian had not recovered from allergies, which might resurface if exposed to high temperature, which is why she declined joining in the hot springs with her friends.

Source
    -SC