Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Song Hye Kyo

Thumbs up Song Hye Kyo

I really admire Hye Kyo (or Hae Gyo), she's so beautiful and acts well... what can you say about her?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.ripway.com/2003-8/20099/hyekyo.jpg')
    [size=1]Join the OFFICIAL Bae Yong Jun and Park Yong Ha Fanlisting![/size]

[size=1]Like the Junsuh/Eunsuh's tandem in Endless Love: Autumn In My Heart or Taesuk/Eunsuh's? Join their OFFICIAL relationship fanlisting (click on the names)...[/size]

[size=1]Remember to join the Joon Sang/Yu Jin (Winter Sonata) OFFICIAL relationship fanlisting too ![/size]

she's alright.. her acting is ok.. i only saw her in autumn in my heart series.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asianstudios.net/forum/uploads/post-67-1080994010.jpg')

I think she is dating Lee Byung Hun...They look like a cute couple. Since he is kinda short, her petite figure looks good with him. She is in Hotelier as well as All In. I have only seen her in Hotelier & Autumn in my heart....I haven't seen All In yet...I think she is cute. I like her character in Autumn at the beginning when she was always fighting with Won Bin.

I've only seen two Korean series so far (Hotelier and Endless Love) and by some coincidence, she is in both of them.
    Anyway, I think that she is really attractive. She has a natural beauty and cuteness about her. Plus, she's a decent actress as well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I've only seen two Korean series so far (Hotelier and Endless Love) and by some coincidence, she is in both of them.
    Anyway, I think that she is really attractive. She has a natural beauty and cuteness about her. Plus, she's a decent actress as well.
    She is attractive, pretty and cute The 2 movies that I had watched starring her are Autumn in My Heart & Hotelier. I was so emotional when watching the Autumn in My Heart Her acting is not too bad....
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Originally posted by caelle
    She is attractive, pretty and cute The 2 movies that I had watched starring her are Autumn in My Heart & Hotelier. I was so emotional when watching the Autumn in My Heart Her acting is not too bad....
    Autumn in My Heart = Endless Love, right?
    I don't like it as much as Hotelier. It just drags on and on and on and is so emotionally tiring to watch.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Autumn in My Heart = Endless Love, right?
    I don't like it as much as Hotelier. It just drags on and on and on and is so emotionally tiring to watch.
    Hahaha, I glad someone else fill the same about this series ! I don't really get it why a lot of people like it so much!

Lady Zhuge, if you don't like series than don't watch Winter Story even thought a lot people bragged about it.....it drags on more than this series. The only interesting thing about Winter Story is the scenery and BYJ...
    Cheers!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    Hahaha, I glad someone else fill the same about this series ! I don't really get it why a lot of people like it so much!
    Yeah, I'm not so sure why either. All the reviews gave it 5 stars, so I was expecting something a bit more...enthralling. It's weird though, 'cause this series did a huge number on my dad and he usually HATES slow and draggy shows and gives 'em up after a few episodes at the most. However, he watched this one so very diligently. If I were to rename the series, it would be called Endless Sadness, Crying, and Apologizing.

Lady Zhuge, if you don't like series than don't watch Winter Story even thought a lot people bragged about it.....it drags on more than this series. The only interesting thing about Winter Story is the scenery and BYJ...
    Thanks for the warning. I'm thinking of staying away from all Korean series that have a season in their name. Is Winter Sonata a sequel of some sort to Endless Love?
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 07-06-04 at 01:52 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks for the warning. I'm thinking of staying away from all Korean series that have a season in their name. Is Winter Sonata a sequel of some sort to Endless Love?
    Yes, Winter is the second sequel/series (of what seem like a three/four season series by the same director). So far only three series have been made:

1. Autumn Story

2. Winter Sonata/Story - starred Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ti Woo

3. Summer Scent - Song Seun Hun and Son Ye Jin.

Summer Scent was the latest series that come out and probably the better series of the three so far!
    Cheers!!!!!!

Thanks for the info, Fallen Angel. Are Winter Sonata and Summer Scent as tragic as Autumn Story?

Does the spring one have a title yet and when will that one go into production? Hehe, it's funny that I'm asking all these questions since I have no plans to watch any more of this kind of thing in the future. Well, I might consider giving Summer Scent a shot. Song Hye Kyo is in it, right? Song Seung Hun...that's the same actor who played Junxi in Autumn Story, isn't it?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks for the info, Fallen Angel. Are Winter Sonata and Summer Scent as tragic as Autumn Story?

Actually, both Winter and Summer have a happy ending ! Meaning no one die and the leading characters end up together.

Well, I might consider giving Summer Scent a shot. Song Hye Kyo is in it, right? Song Seung Hun...that's the same actor who played Junxi in Autumn Story, isn't it?
    Lady Zhuge, Hye Kyo is not in Summer Scent! Only Song Seung Hun is in it. He looks much hotter in this series! See attached for picture of leading actor and actress for summer scent.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers!!!!!!

Oooooh. Thanks for clearing that up for me. You can tell that I'm still very new to Korean series and don't know many actors and actresses. Hye Kyo is in All In, not Summer Scent. Have you seen that series yet?

I dunno, Song Seung Hun looks weird with the long hair...
    No comment about the shirt and necklace.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oooooh. Thanks for clearing that up for me. You can tell that I'm still very new to Korean series and don't know many actors and actresses. Hye Kyo is in All In, not Summer Scent. Have you seen that series yet?
    Yes, I've seen All-In....sort of anyway ! I only watched the first 12 episodes, didn't like that much so I didn't finish it! I think it is overrated, but a lot of people seem to like it !

This series is where Hye Kyo got hooked up with her ex-boyfriend!

I dunno, Song Seung Hun looks weird with the long hair...No comment about the shirt and necklace.
    Hahaha....I guest you not into long and colour hair, ha? I like him better in this series that Autumn story !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Yes, I've seen All-In....sort of anyway ! I only watched the first 12 episodes, didn't like that much so I didn't finish it! I think it is overrated, but a lot of people seem to like it !
    I'm definitely going to pass on that one, then. Sorry Hye Kyo.

This series is where Hye Kyo got hooked up with her ex-boyfriend!
    Oh yeah, Lee Byung Hun. I've never seen any of his series before, but people keep recommending Beautiful Days.

Hahaha....I guest you not into long and colour hair, ha? I like him better in this series that Autumn story !
    Yeah, you guessed right (unless it's Orlando Bloom as Legolas ).
    So you liked his character better in Summer Scent or just his looks? Or both?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh yeah, Lee Byung Hun. I've never seen any of his series before, but people keep recommending Beautiful Days.
    Yeah, Beautiful Days is a good series to watch. I think most people become his fans about watching this series. I know my sister is !

Yeah, you guessed right (unless it's Orlando Bloom as Legolas ). [/B]
    Well, Legolas is not going to be appearing in Korean tv drama any time soon now . so we got to do with what we got !

So you liked his character better in Summer Scent or just his looks? Or both? [/B]
    Both !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Looking at her picture again, I think she lost some weights.... Coz she was a bit chubby but cute in Autumn in my heart...What do you guys think?
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Originally posted by caelle
    Looking at her picture again, I think she lost some weights.... Coz she was a bit chubby but cute in Autumn in my heart...What do you guys think?
    I don't think the picture in the first post of this thread is a very good one of her. She looks kind of unnatural. One of the reasons I like her is that she looks healthy in that she's not stick thin or wears a ton of makeup so that she doesn't even look like herself any more. Her "chubbiness" is indeed very cute and I hope she maintains that kind of image.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default Re: Song Hye Kyo

Originally posted by gurly_bette
    I really admire Hye Kyo (or Hae Gyo), she's so beautiful and acts well... what can you say about her?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.ripway.com/2003-8/20099/hyekyo.jpg')

If you like her, you should watch her in

1) Guardian Angel - This show is good and I like the actor
    acted in this show
    2) All-In - Here she is slimmer and prettier
    3) Her First Drama - Clinic

Her new drama with actor who acted in "Love Letter"
    and movie "Untold Scandal".

If the story is good, may get the VCD.

Does the spring one have a title yet and when will that one go into production? Hehe, it's funny that I'm asking all these questions since I have no plans to watch any more of this kind of thing in the future. Well, I might consider giving Summer Scent a shot. Song Hye Kyo is in it, right? Song Seung Hun...that's the same actor who played Junxi in Autumn Story, isn't it?

The 3 seasons that Fallen Angel mentioned.

Winter Sonata is still the best.

1) Nice Songs
    2) Good Scenery
    3) Good Cast

If you want to find out the stories of Korean drama, go to
    their website and you will know which series is better.

Default actress

this actresss is certainly damn good..only seen her in endless love and am watching Hotelier at the mo...
    i managed to see bits of All-in (only caught the ending)
    i fink she suits won bin betta and perhaps the guy in hotelier (the hotel manager).