Thread: Battle of the Bottomfeeders: Gong Nam 7 Freaks vs. Tibetan Border 5 Uglies!

Default Battle of the Bottomfeeders: Gong Nam 7 Freaks vs. Tibetan Border 5 Uglies!

That title is so awesome I'm surprised we never thought about doing this thread before just so we could read it on the forum every day.

Seriously, the Gong Nam 7 Freaks from LOCH and the Tibetan Border 5 Uglies (grandstudents [is that even a word?] of the Golden Wheel Monk via Dat Yee Ba) of ROCH were two groups of fighters that more or less defined martial arts mediocrity in L/ROCH. What if the two groups (with all their members alive, healthy, and at the height of their abilities) fought against each other?

We know that the Gong Nam 7 Freaks as a unit, together with the Burning Wood Monk, were able to match Yau Chui Gei during LOCH. We also know that six of the Freaks together were able to defeat Au Yeung Hak, but were never good enough to go up against Mui Chiu Fung and come out winners.

In ROCH, North Beggar Hung 7 Gung casually had the Tibetan Border 5 Uglies at his mercy, toying with them from the Guangdong (Canton) region to Mt. Hua. Even young Yeung Gor, whose martial arts training was fairly limited at the time, had no problems with the Uglies. Hung 7 Gung remarked that while the Uglies themselves were not particularly impressive as martial artists, he could tell that their masters were probably quite powerful considering their inner power. That's more praise than the Freaks ever got for their martial arts...which wasn't necessarily devoid of inner power (especially not Ohr Jen Ngok and Chu Chung), but which never really emphasized inner power.

In any case, what would be the final result of Freaks vs. Uglies?

i dont think any one will be watching or anticipating that match...hahhaha maybe some farmers and footsoldiers. i'll give the win to the 7 freaks due to their number superiority and various techniques.

7 Freaks were not weak in martial arts. In contrast, YG, at that time, could handle the 5 Uglies very easily. I go for 7 Freaks!

He could? I thought he was forced to hide in that cave and finally throw H7G's body down the valley because he couldn't handle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    In contrast, YG, at that time, could handle the 5 Uglies very easily.
    Individually, but not collectively.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Yeung Gor, at that time, wasn't ready to handle a Yau Chui Gei-level fighter. The Gong Nam 7 Freaks could. But what does that mean against the Uglies? Would five Uglies match or surpass seven Freaks?

Most probably the Five Uglies would lose, because the 'addition' technique is turn-based, not real-time.

Then the Seven Freaks would probably ask for a duel with their grandmaster, which brings us to the next thread...
    Last edited by IcyFox; 06-15-06 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Then the Seven Freaks would probably ask for a duel with their grandmaster, which brings us to the next thread...
    Somehow, I don't like the Freaks' chances against the Golden Wheel Monk too much...

I wonder how they'd fare against Dat Yee Ba, however?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I wonder how they'd fare against Dat Yee Ba, however?
    They would probably need a good fighting formation if they want to have a chance against him at all.

Or maybe they could follow YG's example and mumble some garbage in Tibetian.