Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Series]新《楚留香》-The New Zhu Liu Xiang:starring Ken Zhu, Hu Jing

No problem. Glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV MONEY
    Hello, I'm new here. I also like the song as well after watching the clip. And I was able to get the song by Sun Nan & Na Ying after searching for a week. I was only able to get the low 128 kbps mp3 but I convert it to 256 kbps, so I hope the quality is better.

There are two versions, here are the links (Hopefully it works):

http://www.yousendit.com/download/ME...T2JEa1Y1VEE9PQ

http://www.yousendit.com/download/ME...Q1JRWUo1VEE9PQ

this is not original song of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by panpan6
    this is not original song of this series.

Which one is the original? Do you happen to have the original?

I don't know how the serie is going to be, but I think it can't be that bad. i like Ken and i think he looks good. Ok it's weird seeing him in acient clothes but hey let him try it out. You never know how things happen.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

all this talk. so when is it actually coming out?

i saw the theme song clip....not too bad.

i guess i'll jst treat it as a normal wuxia series rather than chu liu xiang.

i think it's the only way i'll get over getting too annoyed with the lead.

and maybe then i will like it as it is......didnt quite happen with the richie ren version though....

I saw the pictures and the trailer and I really think that Ken will pull this off. Everything looks so promising. Can't wait to see this series. does anyone know when it'll be released?

Does anyone know what role does Ciu Peng play in here? He looks very hot among all the male. Cui Peng Rox..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2506/252458c7800773b260pq5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/shengyi/13_2_f0125631dc97504.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/shengyi/13_2_c544219c3a67697.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/shengyi/13_2_f4a805707572b90.jpg')

credit to cuipeng.org
    Last edited by alyssafan; 03-21-07 at 05:26 PM.
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

Wow. He does look very hot in the piccies!

His clothings and weapon looks Japanese. The character he's playing is apparently called Wuhua (as in 'No Flowers' hahaha) but I don't know anything else about his character.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Ooh, so he is Wuhua. A bad guy then.

Quote Originally Posted by convoy
    Ooh, so he is Wuhua. A bad guy then.
    What's his role in the story? I thought he's a bad guy, and he seemed to be a bad guy who have either redeemed himself later in the story, or a good guy lured into the path of darkness.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I think that's a Siamese costume. Sammul Chan, who played a Siamese King, wore a similar costume.

In the novel Wu Hua is one a monk.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

is this series out yet to download? i want to see the action scenes...been dying to watch a descent series with good action choregraphy and computer graphics. hpe this series doesn t turn out bad like i thought.

Watch BXJ then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    is this series out yet to download? i want to see the action scenes...been dying to watch a descent series with good action choregraphy and computer graphics. hpe this series doesn t turn out bad like i thought.

I don't like the coustome, some of them look too westernize, and the setting look too middle eastern. why couldn't they go back to the old school stuff.

Thumbs up

At first , I was disappointed because Ken Zhu was chosen to play Chu Liu Xiang. I thought I wouldn't watch it. But now that I know Cui Peng is in this series, I'll definitely watch it. Cui Peng is so hot in there.
    ~Yan Kuan , my love ~

ANYONE KNOW THE CAMBODIAN TITLE OF THIS SERIE?
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

probaly Vireak Boross Chu Liu Xiang

Has this series aired in China? Once upon a time, there were lots of news about it, but now, information is scarce. Does anyone has updated news on this series?

Quote Originally Posted by alyssafan View Post
    Does anyone know what role does Ciu Peng play in here? He looks very hot among all the male. Cui Peng Rox..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2506/252458c7800773b260pq5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/shengyi/13_2_f0125631dc97504.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/shengyi/13_2_c544219c3a67697.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/shengyi/13_2_f4a805707572b90.jpg')

credit to cuipeng.org
    agree.. I think he even hotter and more handsome than Ken Zu
    Ken's fans calm down please ...!!!

Default Chu Liu Xiang Preview

"Legend of Chu Liu Xiang" previewed.

"Legend of Chu Liu Xiang" previewed.
    No more tricks on playing cool with
    Zhu Xiao Tian's version of CLX.

Date: April 29, 2007 08:32
    Source: Beijing Morning Post
    Reported by: Liu Peng Yun

43-episodes TV drama "The Legend of Chu Liu Xiang" held a preview yesterday. Producer You Jin Ming expressed that the new version Chu Liu Xiang has many changes. Compared to the old version act by Zheng Shao Qiu, the new one no longer rely on actors to attract audience.

New version "Legend of Chu Liu Xiang" comes with a strong cast. Chu Xiao Tian portrays Chu Liu Xiang. Hu Jing portrays Su Rong Rong. Chen Hao Min acts Hu Tie Hua. Xiao Qiang acts Shui Mu Yin Ji. The old version over-emphasized on individual affection. Audience was not concerned about the story but rather on Zheng Shao Qiu. Whereas, the new version portrays a hero team with less stress on individual charm of Chu Liu Xiang. Instead, he will be portrayed as a human rather than god.

Chu Liu Xiang, played by Chu Xiao Tian, is no longer a legendary knight dressed in snowy white leaving no trace to follow. This time, he appears as an ugly, silly waiter. Together with Chu Xiao Tian's slightly fat stature, the new Chu Liu Xiang looks like Gardfield. You Jin Ming further addressed, "New Chu Liu Xiang won't impress the audience with tricks like flirting fan or pretending cool, it draws attention with the story itself." Others did had a dispute about Chu Xiao Tian on his gained weight. I don't worried about him. According to Gu Long, neither Lu Xiao Feng nor Chu Liu Xiang were handsome. How could one describe the "four eyebrow" Lu Xiao Feng who had mustache like eyebrows as good-looking? Chu Liu Xiang is charming because of his righteousness, his humor and his brevity, not his appearance. Old version CLX treated his fellows with a playful heart. No one knew whom he loved. In this new version, he truly fell in love with a lady, Shi Guan Yin. Unfortunately, Shi Guan Yin over-obsessed in pursuit of power, their relationship did not work out. At the end, Chu Liu Xiang fell for Su Rong Rong.

You Jin Ming also indicates that "Legend of Chu Liu Xiang" will be broadcast during summer holidays on local channels. Meanwhile, they are not considering on sequels. If audience strongly demanded, we will work on other good stories from "Chu Liu Xiang", which had not been covered in the current series, such as "The Bat Legend".

Translated by: weiwei

Credit to Kenforever.com
    Last edited by Cecil; 05-02-07 at 02:51 AM.