Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Series]新《楚留香》-The New Zhu Liu Xiang:starring Ken Zhu, Hu Jing

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    OMG, is that sammul
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/h/p/2006-06-18/U1735P28T3D1127214F329DT20060618100013.jpg')
    Why does Zhong Yuan Yi Dian Hong [中原一点红]'s costume looks like some siamese king's constume? I thought ZYYDH is an asassion. Shouldn't he wear less cumbersome clothes?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I get it now. No wonder the costume so inappropriate. Sammul was originally cast as Zhong Yuen Yi Dian Hong, but because he need to film The Academy 2, has to give up this role and choose a smaller one. Damn. Him playing ZYYDH would be so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    MG wasn't THAT bad ....it was really eye candy for me. ( well ok i like Vic the most). Barbie.. was bad. The jap version is much better.

but yeah,Ken looks better than Richie in terms of look..but again, to win teh crowd..you must have decent acting skills. After Michael and Adam...............you need more than luck..
    Yes, the Jap MG is better.

And I do agree whoever the new CLX is, he has to work much harder with fans loving Michael's and/or Adam's portrayal (I love Adam's version of CLX), he does need more than luck. I thought Richie was bad but at least I managed to watch the whole show.

But Ken as CLX... omg omg omg I'm losing sleep over this

OMG

I have said it before and I wish to say it again......

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There goes for one of my favorite Gulong's Hero...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

This looks like a live adaptation of Rurouni Kenshin gone terribly wrong.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

Oh my oh my... *FAINTED*
    Am I seeing the right thing? Or is there something wrong with the producer?? Ken as Chu Liu Xiang????!!!!!!! OMG... I shouldn't have stepped into this thread...

It has never occurred to me that any of the F4 can be a suitable candidate for Chu Liu Xiang to start with! Do they really know who they are trying to remake??!! If they can't find someone suitable, then just leave this character alone! ARGH!!!

It's the Taiwanese mafia I tell you.

Default I wonder if it's true

I read that SFF will be playing Hong Xiu. One of CLX's 3 female bossom buddies, besides SRR and Tian'er.

And i read that HXM did not get the role because the director found him too matured and not playful and cheerful enough. the director also found Jerry Yan too refined and Vic Chou too sinister-looking. He thought Ken Zhu fitted CLX the best as he looks a bit playful, naive but somewhat cunning.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 07-05-06 at 02:10 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    It's the Taiwanese mafia I tell you.
    That's a good one

Should not be too far from the truth since they do fund movies to launder their dirty money. Hint: Young & Dangerous series.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather
    That's a good one

more pixs www.annassemblages.com/gallery/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.annassemblages.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/hj06300601.jpg')

GOsh, these remakes seem to be getting more and more ridiculous....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    GOsh, these remakes seem to be getting more and more ridiculous....
    it wouldn't be quite so ridiculous if they chose someone OTHER than ken to star in it... in fact, any F4 member...

Quote Originally Posted by LiuYiFei
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pimg.youthwant.com.tw/Photo_area/photos_area/2/722/4722/01574722/060620162721/060620163305_XmitEad.jpg')
    Woah, who's that guy up on the top there? I think he's pretty 帅. And the guy on the very right, not bad either. What are their names?

wow..all of the supporting actors are better looking than ken chu. that was my first impression when i saw the poster at least.

yea all supporter actor better off doing CLX id guess... rather then ken..

i watched Richies version, i agree it wasnt great in story line... but hey if theres a nice chick in the movie why not watch it?

id guess the reason why i watched Richie as CLX, is because i havent seen the actual series before and it was my first one...

I dont really like HXM, his too niggerish... they should get someone else to act as CLX... i only think reason why there are HXM supporters is because of ROCH.. it was sh!t but picked up a fair bit towards end which is why most people support him now i guess... not that i have anything against him, but i just think doing CLX wouldnt he prob wouldnt fit in...

CLY meant for someone COOL.. HANSOM... KINKY... where i think chix dig cause his always got lotsa chix around him... and someone which is fit to do his role...

but hey gota wait till the show come out to see if its good or sh!t... they must of picked him for a good reason...

Yeah, looks like SFF's going to be playing Li Hong Xiu, the...bookish one. However don't let that get your hopes up that this is going to be any good. Word has it this time CLX doesn't know LHX at the beginning because she'll be dressed as a man, but he falls in love with her anyway...(Brokeback Mountain, Gu Long edition). The love quadrangle which the producers simply cannot live without it seems will involve CLX, SRR, LHX, and the Water Matron...(WTF?!).
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHe
    yea all supporter actor better off doing CLX id guess... rather then ken..

i watched Richies version, i agree it wasnt great in story line... but hey if theres a nice chick in the movie why not watch it?

id guess the reason why i watched Richie as CLX, is because i havent seen the actual series before and it was my first one...

I dont really like HXM, his too niggerish... they should get someone else to act as CLX... i only think reason why there are HXM supporters is because of ROCH.. it was sh!t but picked up a fair bit towards end which is why most people support him now i guess... not that i have anything against him, but i just think doing CLX wouldnt he prob wouldnt fit in...

CLY meant for someone COOL.. HANSOM... KINKY... where i think chix dig cause his always got lotsa chix around him... and someone which is fit to do his role...

but hey gota wait till the show come out to see if its good or sh!t... they must of picked him for a good reason...
    Dude. It's Ken who is going to play CLX not Huang Xiao Ming. Get your facts right first lah. Now, u are barking up the wrong tree.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-05-06 at 01:04 AM.

So this version's CLX is either a gay or a bi ar?

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    Yeah, looks like SFF's going to be playing Li Hong Xiu, the...bookish one. However don't let that get your hopes up that this is going to be any good. Word has it this time CLX doesn't know LHX at the beginning because she'll be dressed as a man, but he falls in love with her anyway...(Brokeback Mountain, Gu Long edition). The love quadrangle which the producers simply cannot live without it seems will involve CLX, SRR, LHX, and the Water Matron...(WTF?!).

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    it wouldn't be quite so ridiculous if they chose someone OTHER than ken to star in it... in fact, any F4 member...
    It's funny how Jerry, Vic, and Ken were considered for the role, but left out Vanness. Not to say I approve any one of them for the role, but Vanness must be thinking... "What?! How come I'm left out of the loop? C'mon, if Ken can do it, I can do it!"