Page 1 of 36 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Series]新《楚留香》-The New Zhu Liu Xiang:starring Ken Zhu, Hu Jing

Default [New Series]新《楚留香》-The New Chu Liu Xiang:starring Ken Zhu, Hu Jing

There will be a new remake of the Ancient Series Chu Liu Xiang.
    Confirmed Casts:
    Ken Zhu Xiao Tian(F4's Member) as Chu Liu Xiang
    Hu Jing as Su Rong Rong
    Benny Chan Hao Dong also have a part in this new remake.

Originally, Wallace Huo, Jerry Yan and Joe Zheng also compete for the role as Chu Liu Xiang but Ken Zhu got the part...
    Also Fan Bing Bing, Liu Yi Fei and Eva Huang Sheng Yi was also competing for the lead role. As for other female role, it wasn't confirmed yet...

Pics:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/maysunset33/zlx1.jpg')
    Hu Jing as Su Rong Rong

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/maysunset33/zlx2.jpg')
    Liu Jia as Zhu Tian Er
    Last edited by mermaidmelody33; 06-19-06 at 11:37 AM.

Huang Xiao Ming was in the running too. anyway, most of us think Ken as Chu Liu Xiang is just Ridiculous!!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Huang Xiao Ming was in the running too. anyway, most of us think Ken as Chu Liu Xiang is just Ridiculous!!
    Oh, yea I forgot to include Huang Xiao Ming, personally I think that Huang Xiao Ming will do a much better job than Ken...

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidmelody33
    There will be a new remake of the Ancient Series Zhu Liu Xiang.
    Confirmed Casts:
    Ken Zhu Xiao Tian(F4's Member) as Zhu Liu Xiang
    Hu Jing as Su Rong Rong
    Benny Chan Hao Dong also have a part in this new remake.

Originally, Wallace Huo, Jerry Yan and Joe Zheng also compete for the role as Zhu Liu Xiang but Ken Zhu got the part...
    Also Fan Bing Bing, Liu Yi Fei and Eva Huang Sheng Yi was also competing for the lead role. As for other female role, it wasn't confirmed yet...

Pics:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/maysunset33/zlx1.jpg')
    Hu Jing as Su Rong Rong

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i283/maysunset33/zlx2.jpg')
    Liu Jia as Zhu Tian Er
    LYF????!!!!!! bloody hell i hope she makes it for the lead. and hxm mus make it for chu liu xiang.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    LYF????!!!!!! bloody hell i hope she makes it for the lead. and hxm mus make it for chu liu xiang.
    Unfortunately he didn't...Ken got the part...

Thank goodness

GAAH! tt's sad..
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

eeee! I can't believe it! They might include Ken's nose ring..

http://cache.sounews.ynet.com 2006-06-14

Ken Chu has never acted a part wearing an ancient costume, and he has beaten fellow F4 member Jerry Yan for the role of Chu Liu Xiang, this news was obtained from the producers of “Chu Liu Xiang” media they have initially confirmed this news. It should start filming the last week of this month at Xinjiang, the director for this drama is Ju Jue Liang. It is reported that “Chu Liu Xiang” the TV station and the media met about this for the first time.

After choosing for the actor for over half a year, the list includes Jerry Yan, Huo Jian Hua (Wallace Huo), Huang Xiao Ming at long last it was decided that Ken Chu would be playing the part. Qiang Shi chairman You Jian Ming expressed that, “He still hasn’t tried the attire and he hasn’t done any ancient role and this would give the role a fresh feel, making people look forward to it. For the drama Ken will maintain his long hair. All the actors in the drama would not wear any head gear and will use real hair. Ken’s broker manager Zhi Xiang Li said that they have been talking about this role for a long time now. At first Ken was thinking of playing the role of Hu Tie Hua but the producers wanted him to play as Chu Liu Xiang. Ken would fly to Beijing on the 15th to sign the contract and he will attend the Shanghai Film Festival on the 18th.

"Chu Liu Xiang" is like the character of James Bond 007, its a classic that is repeatedly filmed in every generation. The selection process for the role is a big thing, it is known by all and it said that the lead character can capture every woman's heart.

Idol version of “Chu Liu Xiang” will start filming this July. The latest generation of “XiangShuai.” Yesterday, the list of actors who were being eyed upon for the role came out, F4 member Ken Chu was selected, its interesting to recall the other “Chu XiangShuai” Zheng, Shao Qiu style was unexpectedly energetic, dashing in bearing, and young Ken Chu’s cool “nose ring” might be a bit bothersome, if “Zhu XiangShuai” doesn’t want to remove it. It’s possible that it might turn into a “Chu XiangShuai” with a nose ring. Yesterday, when Zheng Shao Qiu was asked about this he laughed, “ I know Ken Chu is very popular, he will act as “XiangShuai” I feel he will bring forth some fresh ideas to the role.

It is reported that Ken will be the fourth generation “XiangShuai” (4th on TV plus, 1 in the movies) but actually it was Jerry Yan who won in the internet voting for this role and there was also some news that Huang Xiao Ming would be getting the role (he is the one playing at GMA-7’s Condor Heroes, Joe Chen of (It Started with a Kiss) etc. The latest news is that the part has already been given to Ken Chu, Manager-broker Mr. Chih disclosed that the two parties have already been talking for a long time.

Idol version of “XiangShuai” will not wear a wig.

Mr. Chih said that you can feel the sincerity of the production side when they agreed that Ken doesn’t need to wear a wig. He will use his natural hair or just put some hair extensions, he doesn’t need to wear a wig. They hope that Ken will put his personal imprint to the role as compared to Zheng Shao Qiu’s “XiangShuai” to add a more modern feeling to the role.

Ken once said that his personality is better suited for the role of Hu Tie Hua, who in private has a rogue personality but since he is going to portray a modern “Chu Liu Xiang” tough and strong at the same time manly “Chu Liu Xiang” The other stars for this drama are: Su Rong Rong and Fan Bing Bing and Huang Zhuan Yi.

Discussions on whether to remove or not to remove the nose ring.

It worth it to note, that Ken Chu has been wearing a nose ring for 16 years now, but signature mannerism of “Chu Liu Xiang” is rubbing his nose. The question of the moment is will Ken remove or wear his nose ring? Mr. Chih said, “It’s still under discussion. Ken’s head gear, nose ring.”

It has been said yesterday that the fee for Ken’s portrayal is at least NT$ 400,000 (some reports say a sky high price of 100,000 RMB making his pockets safe for a long time) the accurate fee is inconvenient to divulge. It is said that the production budget for each episode is NT$ 3,200,000 and it is estimated that there will be 40 episodes.

In the year 2001, a fortuneteller once said that F4 member Ken Chu will be the most famous and his reputation will surpass that of Takeshi Kaneshiro. 5 years have passed and one can say that his achievements are not as good as one can expect. Whether on not he can become the most famous through “Chu Liu Xiang” remains to be seen. A fortuneteller has said that the possibility is exceedingly high! When asked the question on how this can be possible, the fortuneteller said his appeal and attraction to women is really magnetic. His scandal that came one after the other has hindered his success. He will be playing a role that is elegant, dashing, suave and debonair For “Chu Liu Xiang’s” role is really very close to his real personality it would be easy for him to portray this role. For a very long time Ken hasn’t made a drama, but this role can “amaze the world with a single brilliant feat.”

Summary of various chinese newspapers.

Special Note : To people who are reposting this translation, Please make sure to CREDIT ONLY honeybums and melviken of KCIFC Philippines http://s8.invisionfree.com/kcifc_ph/index.php for the translation & the original source of the article. No reposting to Chinese sites. Thanks for your cooperation.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Ken_C...alk262983.html
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

only love Hu Jing,dont like ken

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/p/2006-06-08/U1171P28T3D1115703F328DT20060608183913.JPG')

really hope that LYF will get the lead role, she great and beautiful.
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

Can't believe that he got the role. Is there anyone out there to choose beside him?

i thought su rong rong IS the lead female role.
    glad hu jing got it.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

There will be a new remake of the Ancient Series Zhu Liu Xiang.
    The tittle name "Zhu Liu Xiang" doesnn't ring the bell.... or it's just my mandarin is rusty

Edit: just read the chinese sybols "楚留香" - I know which 1 u talkin about now
    Last edited by Gundam-Freedom; 06-15-06 at 05:05 PM.

does CHor Lau Heung or Chu liu xiang ring abell then?

I am not sure about this adaption... is it gonna be close to the novel?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    does CHor Lau Heung or Chu liu xiang ring abell then?

I am not sure about this adaption... is it gonna be close to the novel?
    yeah...I know now......Chor Lau Heung ring the bell .........I have no idea wot she was talkin about Chu liu xiang...my mandarin sux

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    eeee! I can't believe it! They might include Ken's nose ring..

http://cache.sounews.ynet.com 2006-06-14

Ken Chu has never acted a part wearing an ancient costume, and he has beaten fellow F4 member Jerry Yan for the role of Chu Liu Xiang, this news was obtained from the producers of “Chu Liu Xiang” media they have initially confirmed this news. It should start filming the last week of this month at Xinjiang, the director for this drama is Ju Jue Liang. It is reported that “Chu Liu Xiang” the TV station and the media met about this for the first time.

After choosing for the actor for over half a year, the list includes Jerry Yan, Huo Jian Hua (Wallace Huo), Huang Xiao Ming at long last it was decided that Ken Chu would be playing the part. Qiang Shi chairman You Jian Ming expressed that, “He still hasn’t tried the attire and he hasn’t done any ancient role and this would give the role a fresh feel, making people look forward to it. For the drama Ken will maintain his long hair. All the actors in the drama would not wear any head gear and will use real hair. Ken’s broker manager Zhi Xiang Li said that they have been talking about this role for a long time now. At first Ken was thinking of playing the role of Hu Tie Hua but the producers wanted him to play as Chu Liu Xiang. Ken would fly to Beijing on the 15th to sign the contract and he will attend the Shanghai Film Festival on the 18th.

"Chu Liu Xiang" is like the character of James Bond 007, its a classic that is repeatedly filmed in every generation. The selection process for the role is a big thing, it is known by all and it said that the lead character can capture every woman's heart.

Idol version of “Chu Liu Xiang” will start filming this July. The latest generation of “XiangShuai.” Yesterday, the list of actors who were being eyed upon for the role came out, F4 member Ken Chu was selected, its interesting to recall the other “Chu XiangShuai” Zheng, Shao Qiu style was unexpectedly energetic, dashing in bearing, and young Ken Chu’s cool “nose ring” might be a bit bothersome, if “Zhu XiangShuai” doesn’t want to remove it. It’s possible that it might turn into a “Chu XiangShuai” with a nose ring. Yesterday, when Zheng Shao Qiu was asked about this he laughed, “ I know Ken Chu is very popular, he will act as “XiangShuai” I feel he will bring forth some fresh ideas to the role.

It is reported that Ken will be the fourth generation “XiangShuai” (4th on TV plus, 1 in the movies) but actually it was Jerry Yan who won in the internet voting for this role and there was also some news that Huang Xiao Ming would be getting the role (he is the one playing at GMA-7’s Condor Heroes, Joe Chen of (It Started with a Kiss) etc. The latest news is that the part has already been given to Ken Chu, Manager-broker Mr. Chih disclosed that the two parties have already been talking for a long time.

Idol version of “XiangShuai” will not wear a wig.

Mr. Chih said that you can feel the sincerity of the production side when they agreed that Ken doesn’t need to wear a wig. He will use his natural hair or just put some hair extensions, he doesn’t need to wear a wig. They hope that Ken will put his personal imprint to the role as compared to Zheng Shao Qiu’s “XiangShuai” to add a more modern feeling to the role.

Ken once said that his personality is better suited for the role of Hu Tie Hua, who in private has a rogue personality but since he is going to portray a modern “Chu Liu Xiang” tough and strong at the same time manly “Chu Liu Xiang” The other stars for this drama are: Su Rong Rong and Fan Bing Bing and Huang Zhuan Yi.

Discussions on whether to remove or not to remove the nose ring.

It worth it to note, that Ken Chu has been wearing a nose ring for 16 years now, but signature mannerism of “Chu Liu Xiang” is rubbing his nose. The question of the moment is will Ken remove or wear his nose ring? Mr. Chih said, “It’s still under discussion. Ken’s head gear, nose ring.”

It has been said yesterday that the fee for Ken’s portrayal is at least NT$ 400,000 (some reports say a sky high price of 100,000 RMB making his pockets safe for a long time) the accurate fee is inconvenient to divulge. It is said that the production budget for each episode is NT$ 3,200,000 and it is estimated that there will be 40 episodes.

In the year 2001, a fortuneteller once said that F4 member Ken Chu will be the most famous and his reputation will surpass that of Takeshi Kaneshiro. 5 years have passed and one can say that his achievements are not as good as one can expect. Whether on not he can become the most famous through “Chu Liu Xiang” remains to be seen. A fortuneteller has said that the possibility is exceedingly high! When asked the question on how this can be possible, the fortuneteller said his appeal and attraction to women is really magnetic. His scandal that came one after the other has hindered his success. He will be playing a role that is elegant, dashing, suave and debonair For “Chu Liu Xiang’s” role is really very close to his real personality it would be easy for him to portray this role. For a very long time Ken hasn’t made a drama, but this role can “amaze the world with a single brilliant feat.”

Summary of various chinese newspapers.

Special Note : To people who are reposting this translation, Please make sure to CREDIT ONLY honeybums and melviken of KCIFC Philippines http://s8.invisionfree.com/kcifc_ph/index.php for the translation & the original source of the article. No reposting to Chinese sites. Thanks for your cooperation.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Ken_C...alk262983.html

Oh what rubbish!

Just think the part on the fortune teller prediction of Ken Zhu sounds hard to believe and five years have passed since that prediction and don really notice what he said is real also. It is not that he won't be famous as he is famous now but not until surpassing other people.

OH MY GOD!!! No wig and maybe a nose ring? What are they doing to CLH's image? Gu Long must be rolling over in his grave.
    "And what is as important as knowledge?" asked the mind. "Caring and seeing with the heart." answered the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Damsel
    OH MY GOD!!! No wig and maybe a nose ring? What are they doing to CLH's image? Gu Long must be rolling over in his grave.
    Not exactly no wig...they probably going to add hair extension...

Quote Originally Posted by Damsel
    agree...hair extensions i don't mind. but nose ring???? what the freak?

and please tell met that that's not the official costume for hu jing in this series...it's a bit much.