Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Yangs versus the Guos

Default The Yangs versus the Guos

YG, XLN and the Condor versus GJ, HR, GF, GX and GPL.

Same rules as the Heroes' gathering. Best out of three matches, which side would win?

yangs would probably win...

YG takes on GJ while XLN takes on HR and the Condor is able to take on the three siblings quite easy

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

i really like Guo Jing and Huang Rong, but i'll have to say Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu are superior in martial art. Especially after Yang Guo coming up with that Melancholic Sad Palms....okay, maybe a tough fight with Guo Jing's Dragon Subduing Palm and 9Yin Manual Skills but hey, right after brother condor finishes up with the siblings he'd go help Yang Guo...haha....With Dugu's condor...man...they totally win hands down....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 06-16-06 at 03:10 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Key match here would be Condor versus Guo Xiang
    with Guo Xiang's crazy sword skills at her peak (according to MieJue and Z3F), she may be able to take care of the bird.

GJ vs YG = Tie
    HR vs XLN = XLN winner
    GX vs Condor = leaning towards GX at her peak.

XLN kills HR and helps YG and they together finish GJ off and GX won't be a theat to either XLN or YG...

either way the yangs gonna win this battle

If Guo Xiang is at her peak in HSDS (a comparable legend as Zhang Sanfeng), then the Guos would win.

If we are talking about the ROCH Guo Xiang, then that would be a different story.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

The two of three format favors the Yeungs. The Gwoks probably would prevail in an all out brawl, however.

We should probably throw their ancestors into this (there were many more famous Yeungs than famous Gwoks, however).

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    If Guo Xiang is at her peak in HSDS (a comparable legend as Zhang Sanfeng), then the Guos would win.
    is she really that good? i havent get the chance of watching or reading HSDS so i'm kinda at blank here.....how good Guo Xiang really is at her peak?
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    is she really that good? i havent get the chance of watching or reading HSDS so i'm kinda at blank here.....how good Guo Xiang really is at her peak?
    From the limited information we have about her, I think most of us believe that Guo Xiang has reached a level in martial arts comparable to the great Zhang Sanfeng and Lin Chaoying (I mention the latter as another extraordinary woman figure in the field of martial arts).

She founded Emei Sect complete with its own brand of martial arts, similar to how Zhang Sanfeng founded Wudang complete with its own flavor of martial arts. Zhang Sanfeng's students and Guo Xiang's grandstudent were again comparable in martial arts (The nun Miejue has better internal energy but I think Yu Lianzhou et al have better technique).

Yang Guo once commented that Guo Xiang was very sharp, and that she could possibly attain the martial arts level of Reverend Yideng when she is old.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tran
    YG, XLN and the Condor versus GJ, HR, GF, GX and GPL.
    Add Yang Tiexin, Bao Xiruo, Yang Kang, Mu Nianci, Miss Yang to the Yangs' Team, and Guo Xiaotian, Li Ping, Yelu Qi to the Guos' Team. There, it's a fair fight - the numbers are even.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    From the limited information we have about her, I think most of us believe that Guo Xiang has reached a level in martial arts comparable to the great Zhang Sanfeng and Lin Chaoying (I mention the latter as another extraordinary woman figure in the field of martial arts).
    up to the level of Lin Chao Ying? Wow...now if thats the case, the Yangs dont stand a chance.....with or without Dugu's extraordinary condor....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Add Yang Tiexin, Bao Xiruo, Yang Kang, Mu Nianci, Miss Yang to the Yangs' Team, and Guo Xiaotian, Li Ping, Yelu Qi to the Guos' Team. There, it's a fair fight - the numbers are even.
    That's still not fair for the Yangs, Bao Xiruo couldn't even fight. Yang Tiexin, Yang Kang, and Mu Nianci aren't even average level fighters. If you add in the unrelated Yangs like Yang Xiao, Yang Dingtian, then it'll be interesting.
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

Quote Originally Posted by SkineePanda
    That's still not fair for the Yangs, Bao Xiruo couldn't even fight. Yang Tiexin, Yang Kang, and Mu Nianci aren't even average level fighters. If you add in the unrelated Yangs like Yang Xiao, Yang Dingtian, then it'll be interesting.
    Can we add Guo Ding and his ancestor Iron Sword Guo Songyang from the Gu Long universe? haha...

Then we can add in the entire lineage of the Yang Family Generals.
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

What if they played FAMILY FEUD? That would greatly favor the Gwoks with Wong Yung on their side.

And if we're letting the Divine Condor represent for the Yeungs, shouldn't the Gwoks get to use the "blood sweat" horse?

whats so special about the blood sweat horse? can he fight sword like brother condor? i dont think so....unless Huang Rong wants the horse to take her children away from the battle while she and Guo Jing fight to the death then the horse wouldnt be much of use....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 06-16-06 at 05:34 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

whats so special about the blood sweat horse? can he fight sword like brother condor? i doubt it....
    A kick from a horse would be lethal to most creatures of sub-elephant size.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    A kick from a horse would be lethal to most creatures of sub-elephant size.
    given the extraordinary skills that both family posses, if the yangs cant handle attacks from a horse then they deserve to get beaten by the guos....
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

given the extraordinary skills that both family posses, then if the yangs cant handle attacks from a horse then they deserve to get beaten by the guos....
    Actually, I was thinking of using the horse to kick or stomp the bird. It's only fair that humans should fight humans and beasts should fight beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Actually, I was thinking of using the horse to kick or stomp the bird.
    That's a classic line to be seen in the wuxia forum.