View Poll Results: ZWJ versus YTZ, XuanMing Elders & Green Bat King

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZWJ is their daddy! He never loses!

13 36.11%
  • ZWJ's new name shall be frosty the snowman.

21 58.33%
  • hmmm. not sure.

2 5.56%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ZWJ vs. YTZ, XuanMing Elders & Green Bat King.

Default ZWJ vs. YTZ, XuanMing Elders & Green Bat King.

Can ZWJ pull a win outta this one with his 9 Yang Shen Gong? Or will the IceMen finally prevail?

haha, I voted that he ZWJ would be snowman, BUT his 9 Yang heat would eventually free him from the ice. However, seriously, that battle would be pretty rough. I honestly think there is a pretty high chance that any DSGS 4 elite of Trilogy Great would turn into snowman. Even Mr. XF can turn into a snowman with YTZ absorbing a high % of XF's palm power and 3 other guys blasting freezing ice palms at him. I think GJ has the least chance of turning into snowman because of his Dipper Formation which is highly suitable against mutiple opponents.

I think Yi Deng's Yi Yang Zhi + Xian Tian Gong would be a perfect counter to extreme Ying energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chen
    I think Yi Deng's Yi Yang Zhi + Xian Tian Gong would be a perfect counter to extreme Ying energy.
    Yi Yang Zhi i know...what's Xian Tian Gong again?

regarding Guo Jing's Big Dipper move, certainly it is useful against multiple opponent's situation but it didn't work for long against GWM & his lackeys: Xiaoxiangzi, Nimoxing, Yin Kexi. and this team of opponents should be around that calibre. The icyness may eventually slow him down and devour him as well.
    Last edited by augster123; 06-19-06 at 12:20 PM.

Xian Tian Gong is Wang Chongyang's supreme art. It's internal energy building kung fu.

Xian Tian Gong is Wang Chongyang's supreme art. It's internal energy building kung fu.
    WCY's supreme art? hahah wicked yo. is this internal energy building kungfu superior to 9 Yang/9 Yin Manual? before u mentioned Xian Tian Gong, I would've thought Yi Yang Zhi and 9 Yang Shen Gong being the perfect counter to this Yin-plentiful attacks.

Should add in Zuo LengChan too.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    Should add in Zuo LengChan too.
    finally figured out who he is...hahah the former leader of the alliance of the 5 sword sects right in Smiling Proud Wanderer? hahaha yeah...he has a frost energy move too i recall now. had to figure out the pinyin in cantonese before i knew who u were talking about...good one.
    Last edited by augster123; 06-19-06 at 01:09 PM.

ZWJ has high internal energy, but YTZ alone has at least equal XF. Add in a number of other fighters and even ZWJ can't take it.

That is, in a straight up internal energy duel.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
    ZWJ has high internal energy, but YTZ alone has at least equal XF. Add in a number of other fighters and even ZWJ can't take it.

That is, in a straight up internal energy duel.
    personally i think ZWJ should be able to edge out YTZ in the internal energy part no problem. ZWJ would have to utilize QKDLY and Tai Chi Quan to the max here if he stands a chance to win. personally i think with WuJi's mentality, he's pretty much a goner in this battle, a slow battle leading inevitably to an icy grave. but suppose his mentality is replaced with the guts/fighting mentality of XF, sure enough he is no longer ZWJ then, but just suppose...

ZWJ should take out the XuanMing Elders as his first fighting priority as the Green Bat King's lightness kungfu might cost ZWJ too much time before he can take him out. same goes with YTZ, with his relatively high internal energy, he will probably prove to be a high endurance opponent (one ZWJ should avoid in engaging directly until the end). If Wuji can take out the XuanMing Elders first before engaging in an internal energy battle with YTZ and a speed battle with Green Bat King, his chances of winning is not too bad.
    Last edited by augster123; 06-19-06 at 02:36 PM.

9 Yin and 9 Yang are better than Xian Tian Gong.

I don't think ZWJ has much of a chance. It would probably be a big shock to him to realize that You Tanzhi is so strong and has that ice poison. Might be difficult for ZWJ to take YTZ one on one although he should prevail.

But once the Xuan Ming Elders and King of Green Bat are brought in ZWJ will lose since he can't really deal with the distractions. Also he cannot take the Xuan Ming Elders out fast enough if he also has to deal with YTZ at the same time. Perhaps he could get lucky and redirect YTZ's attacks onto the Xuan Ming Elders at the very beginning. Then he just needs to take out YTZ + Green Bat King.

Agreed. If ZWJ can pull off a redirection right in the beginning, then he has a much better chance since both the XuanMing elders and YTZ's attack are the type that debilitates.

Frankly the Green Bat King probably plays the least part here since the scale of power is simply so different.

Hmm, it's actually easier if ZWJ redirects the Xuan Ming Elders attacks onto YTZ. We know he can do that fairly easily. Then because YTZ has much more inner power hopefully the Xuan Ming Elders would kill themselves in the process when their palm does a 180

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey
    Hmm, it's actually easier if ZWJ redirects the Xuan Ming Elders attacks onto YTZ. We know he can do that fairly easily. Then because YTZ has much more inner power hopefully the Xuan Ming Elders would kill themselves in the process when their palm does a 180
    Yeah ZWJ can redirect Xuan Ming Elders' palm strikes easily, Xuan Ming Elders in that case, would, in a realistic sense, be severly injured, matching palms with YTZ (not permanently out of battle but should be close to).

Green Bat King is more like an annoying fly/mosquito...well more like an annoying vulture-like distraction...he's more there for clever battle tactics, confusion making, and cherry picking whenever he can. i see Green Bat King there mainly for mental/psychological battles, while YTZ and XuanMing Elders are the frost muscles.

QKDNY 5th/6th stage does jack against the Xuanming Elders. QKDNY 7th Stage is what will defeat them but inner energy that’s painstakingly gathered in one’s self-training will be depleted quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanky Panky
    QKDNY 5th/6th stage does jack against the Xuanming Elders. QKDNY 7th Stage is what will defeat them but inner energy that’s painstakingly gathered in one’s self-training will be depleted quickly.
    Well, I know the end of HSDS says so, but that is somewhat confusing. In their second encounter(when ZWJ finished the 2 elders off in less than 30 palms), he didn't use the highest level of QKDLY.
    What I think happened was that ZWJ was too bothered by ZM and ZZR messing around, therefore he used 7th level. Because if ZWJ had used 7th stage, JY would surely have pointed it out earlier in their 30 palm exchange match.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123
    WCY's supreme art? hahah wicked yo. is this internal energy building kungfu superior to 9 Yang/9 Yin Manual? before u mentioned Xian Tian Gong, I would've thought Yi Yang Zhi and 9 Yang Shen Gong being the perfect counter to this Yin-plentiful attacks.
    9 Yin/9 Yang and Pre Heaven cultivation are both Daoist internal cultivations, but 9 Yin/9 Yang are even deeper. So 9 Yin/9 Yang are better.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
    Agreed. If ZWJ can pull off a redirection right in the beginning, then he has a much better chance since both the XuanMing elders and YTZ's attack are the type that debilitates.

Frankly the Green Bat King probably plays the least part here since the scale of power is simply so different.
    Well, if ZWJ redirects Xuan Min Elder's palm to YTZ, wouldn't the poison backfire on the Xuan Min elders? So that should take care fo Xuan Min elders(easy huh? ) The Bat King is like a annoying mosquito flying around. The problem for ZWJ is actually being able to locate this little bat because he lightness kung fu is so freakin high. Even so, ZWJ should win with the new case. However, if ZWJ doesn't redirect the palm of Xuan Min and takes the battle for 2 hours, ZWJ would turn into snowman.

I believe with 9 Yang power, ZWJ's lightness kung fu matched the Bat King's.

I believe with 9 Yang power, ZWJ's lightness kung fu matched the Bat King's.
    Yeah, he could, but what is ZWJ going to do in that battle? Chase him? I don't think he would do that until he has gotten rid of YTZ.