Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XLN and YG after ROCH

Quote Originally Posted by lOngbOwmeN
    hey so Guo Xiang search for them for wat?
    I think she really just wanted to search for Yang Guo more so than Little Dragon Girl.

Maybe even she didn't know.

If she'd actually found them, her reaction might have been, "Well, I've finally found them! Crap...what do I do now?"

Does anyone get the feeling that Yang Guo and Little Dragon Girl might not have been suited in wulin in the first place, that it was an accident they eventually got into wulin.

I don't think MNC had any plans for Yang Guo to be a part of wulin. She just wanted to live a peaceful life at that point.

Little Dragon Girl was what, an orphan? We do not know who abandoned her. Perhaps it was some old guy who had already 7 kids and could not take care of her. Maybe a family who was too poor and had to throw her away.

Had Little Dragon Girl not saved by her master, she could have died already. She might have even grown up to be a regular girl (albeit probably a nice looking one though, one who would make a farmer husband a very lucky man).

Little Dragon Girl was not allowed to go down the mountain. She was supposed to live in the tomb forever.

Are they the only two main characters in JY world that might have been just regular people that were brought into wulin.

Would Yang Guo ever be part of wulin even without his mother passing away? Would Guo Jing and Huang Rong ever come back to visit MNC? Did they find Yang Guo by accident? Had they never found him, Yang Guo might have turned out to be the best chicken thief there ever was.

I think if Guo Jing and Huang Rong decides to visit MNC, eventually Yang Guo might be a part of wulin. Would MNC allow Yang Guo to go with uncle Guo Jing to learn martial arts? Would she be afraid Yang Guo might use his power the wrong way?

Does anyone get the feeling that Yang Guo and Little Dragon Girl might not have been suited in wulin in the first place, that it was an accident they eventually got into wulin.

YG suited to grow up in the palace, now he would make the best prince charming while SLL is more likely to be placed in a nunnery. Anciant tomb is somewhat like a nunnery, only without chants and prayers and visitors and men..... hmmm men... hehe....

I think if Guo Jing and Huang Rong decides to visit MNC, eventually Yang Guo might be a part of wulin. Would MNC allow Yang Guo to go with uncle Guo Jing to learn martial arts?

No please, if he is to follow GJ, then he would end up useless (maybe slightly betta) like the mo brothers and spoilt (worst given his rebellous character) like GF. actually he did stay with GJ (where he is neither father nor teacher) for a while till the man send him to that what its name shrine?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Maybe even she didn't know.

If she'd actually found them, her reaction might have been, "Well, I've finally found them! Crap...what do I do now?"
    sigh becoz of XLN, YG refused to accept GX, GX was available, hence Zhang San Feng wanted her, but GX didnt accept ZSF, hence ZSF was available, Mei Jue wanted him, but ZSF didnt accept MJ as well, resulting in MJ hating men in general and hence transformed her kind hearted disciple ZZR into a power-hungry monster

moral of the story? XLN is the root of all evills lol
    Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

sigh becoz of XLN, YG refused to accept GX, GX was available, hence Zhang San Feng wanted her, but GX didnt accept ZSF, hence ZSF was available, Mei Jue wanted him, but ZSF didnt accept MJ as well, resulting in MJ hating men in general and hence transformed her kind hearted disciple ZZR into a power-hungry monster
    BINGO! WHY I NEVER FIGURE IT OUT... now it give me 102 reasons to hate MJ more... that woman u know, not michael jackson the man.

sheraldine

Personally, I think they settled in pasionless valley. If you read HSDS, the daughter of Shi For Lung says that Lady Yang lived in a deep valley somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow8899 View Post
    Personally, I think they settled in pasionless valley. If you read HSDS, the daughter of Shi For Lung says that Lady Yang lived in a deep valley somewhere.
    No, the daughter of shi for long said she went to mount Zhongnan to look for lady yang.
    They definetly didnt settle down in passionless valley (at most maybe in the gorge, but not very likely) , because GX said she went there but didnt find them.

Quote Originally Posted by lOngbOwmeN View Post
    Basically she missed Yang Guo:
    "When Guo Xiang parted with Yang Guo and Xiao LongNu at Mount Hua 3 years ago. She lost all contact with them and missed them a lot. So she told her parents that she wanted to roam a bit but in fact, she wanted to hear some news about Yang Guo. She doesn't want to actually meet them, she is very content if she can hear something about them. However, they seem to have disappeared entirely, Guo Xiang has traveled from north to south and from west to east. She practically traveled through China but still there was no news on Yang Guo."

Quote Originally Posted by lOngbOwmeN View Post

woah is this true? sorry, i'm a guillible wuxia fan.
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Right after the ending of Divine Eagle, the first thing YG and XLN did must've been going to a nearby hospital or surgery to check on whether she was infected with HIV from YZP. Had GX asked the local physicians she might have found them. What a pity she did not.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。

Quote Originally Posted by wuyuejin View Post
    Right after the ending of Divine Eagle, the first thing YG and XLN did must've been going to a nearby hospital or surgery to check on whether she was infected with HIV from YZP. Had GX asked the local physicians she might have found them. What a pity she did not.
    How would ZZB have HIV to transmit?

Did he make the "underarbor" escapade a routine?

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    How would ZZB have HIV to transmit?
    Did he make the "underarbor" escapade a routine?
    They didnt know whether YZP was infected with HIV, that's why they must've taken a blood test. Btw the Quanzhen school was located in the Zhongnan mountain, only several tens of miles away from Xi'an, one of the oldest and biggest Chinese cities, so it's not impossible that YZP, a rapist, often visited cathouses there.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。