Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XLN and YG after ROCH

Default XLN and YG after ROCH

Speculating on Xiao Longnu and Yang Guo’s life after ROCH:
    Did they go to live in the south to raise chickens and ducks and kids
    and live a quiet life? Did they take their children to pay respects to the
    Gu Mu and Quanzhen founder’s tombs on Mount Zhongnan? Did they take
    their kids to visit Hong Qigong and Ouyang Feng’s burial site on Mount Hua?
    Did they visit the site of Dugu Qiubai’s burial, the valley where
    Zhou Botong, Yideng and Yinggu ended their years and to Xiangyang where so
    many heroes died? Seems like there’s a short story here to fill in the blanks
    between ROCH and HSDS. Has it been done before? If not, then there’s a challenge
    here for some budding writer.

Default What happened to YG and XLN

Was there any evidence hinting what has happened to YG and XLN after ROCH? For example, did Madam Yang in HSDS disclose anything about them? And whats her relation to them, parents, grand parents, great grand parents?

Thanks
    Still searching for my GuGu

I think they stayed in Gu Mu... Since the lady Yang said behind Mount Zhongnan, tomb of living-dead.

Hmm considering Z3F lived for so long, do you think XLN might still be alive by then? Afterall, she is only around 20 years older than Z3F and since she sleeps on the ice bed all day.....

i think that they also stayed a while in the bottom of place where xln lived for 16 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    i think that they also stayed a while in the bottom of place where xln lived for 16 yrs
    But how would they get up again? condor?
    But that does seem like a good place because if they had lived in the tomb, GX surely would have found the couple.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

Wonder who is Lady Yang's mother and who her husband is....

I mean, considering how secluded both YG and XLN are.......its weird to think one day their daughter/granddaughter brings a guy to Gu Mu and goes "hey this is my new hubby" -.-"

Quote Originally Posted by R!chard
    Wonder who is Lady Yang's mother and who her husband is....

I mean, considering how secluded both YG and XLN are.......its weird to think one day their daughter/granddaughter brings a guy to Gu Mu and goes "hey this is my new hubby" -.-"
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    But how would they get up again? condor?
    But that does seem like a good place because if they had lived in the tomb, GX surely would have found the couple.
    I thought GX would have searched that place as well since she jumped from the cliff after YG....

I mean, HR, 1D and all those people went down there with a rope haven't they? So its certainly possible for GX to do the same...

I thought GX would have searched that place as well since she jumped from the cliff after YG....

I mean, HR, 1D and all those people went down there with a rope haven't they? So its certainly possible for GX to do the same...
    I believe it was said as wan zhang, so that would be 100,000 feet. You would need a LONG rope.

Hmm considering Z3F lived for so long, do you think XLN might still be alive by then? Afterall, she is only around 20 years older than Z3F and since she sleeps on the ice bed all day.....
    Heh... I wish both of them was alive too.

Maybe Lady Yang is their daughter.

Check out this thread. Yeung Gor answers your questions regarding life after ROCH.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=15829

I don't know *where* they went post-ROCH (although at some point, they must have ended up back in the Ancient Tomb compound), but I figure they probably lived for approximately 20-40 years after the end of ROCH. Neither Yeung Gor nor Little Dragon Girl were that young anymore at the end of ROCH, so if they were to procreate, I imagine they did so within ten (likely within five) years of their last public appearance.

For the sake of plausibility, I would say that the Lady Yeung whom we see in HSDS is a third or fourth generation descendent.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    I believe it was said as wan zhang, so that would be 100,000 feet. You would need a LONG rope.
    The bunch of people did manage to go down there, right? But failed to find YG that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I don't know *where* they went post-ROCH (although at some point, they must have ended up back in the Ancient Tomb compound), but I figure they probably lived for approximately 20-40 years after the end of ROCH. Neither Yeung Gor nor Little Dragon Girl were that young anymore at the end of ROCH, so if they were to procreate, I imagine they did so within ten (likely within five) years of their last public appearance.

For the sake of plausibility, I would say that the Lady Yeung whom we see in HSDS is a third or fourth generation descendent.
    YG was only 36 by the end of book and XLN was 40? it was said that XLN would look like 50 when she was 100 because she slept on the ice bed for so long. Do you think the ice bed only has an effect on one's appearance or does it slow down the rate of aging as well?

And I believe the elders in HSDS said that they thought only YG was strongly than them in their generation (they are still alive) when they saw Z3F's strength. So its possible YG and XLN are still alive right? I mean, they would only be around 140-150 years old....LOL

And I believe the elders in HSDS said that they thought only YG was strongly than them in their generation (they are still alive) when they saw Z3F's strength. So its possible YG and XLN are still alive right? I mean, they would only be around 140-150 years old....LOL
    I accept Jin Yong's more implausible ideas more if he uses them sparingly. That's why *one* Cheung 3 Fung living to be 110 years old and still an excellent fighter is acceptable, but if everybody and his brother (or wife, in this case) is suddenly living 140, 150 years, it gets silly.

Thirty, forty years later, Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl would be in their sixties and seventies. That's a reasonably long enough life for anyone, especially back in the 13th Century CE. What good is long life for wulin members if they aren't really out there doing much in wulin anymore?

They went to America

I accept Jin Yong's more implausible ideas more if he uses them sparingly. That's why *one* Cheung 3 Fung living to be 110 years old and still an excellent fighter is acceptable, but if everybody and his brother (or wife, in this case) is suddenly living 140, 150 years, it gets silly.

Thirty, forty years later, Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl would be in their sixties and seventies. That's a reasonably long enough life for anyone, especially back in the 13th Century CE. What good is long life for wulin members if they aren't really out there doing much in wulin anymore?
    60-70 would be a quite a feat for ordinary folks but look at WCY and the greats. They lived well into their 90s I believe....

Honey + ice bed + internal = 140....

Honey + ice bed + internal = 140....
    To hide in a tomb? What a tragic waste of time/life that would be.

To hide in a tomb? What a tragic waste of time/life that would be.
    LOL, 100 years of cuddling won't be that bad O_O

YG will be like "Long'er you feel like a peanut" and XLN would poke him with her needles

LOL, 100 years of cuddling won't be that bad O_O

YG will be like "Long'er you feel like a peanut" and XLN would poke him with her needles
    And I'd poke out my eyes and ears after about five minutes of it.