Thread: Minutes to Fame

Default Minutes to Fame

Anyone know if there will be a continuation of this show. It's really funny. I thought Super Trio was funny, this one is even better. Sort of like American Idol revised version
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

TommyH
    Unregistered

I think they should revise the rules. They should only make the contestents get off stage if Hacken, Joey, and the guest(s) all 'ding' the bell. Sometimes the guest(s) have different tastes for different songs. Or maybe they should use the rule they used for the last episode for the second season where the live audience decides.

Quote Originally Posted by j-walker
    Anyone know if there will be a continuation of this show. It's really funny. I thought Super Trio was funny, this one is even better. Sort of like American Idol revised version
    there's minutes to fame: malaysia ...i've been watching it for almost a month now on tvb8
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Finally ! minutes to fame are coming back !

[The Sun 27/01/07]

"Minutes to Fame" Returns in March

TVB's talent show "Minutes to Fame" created a cult following after its release and TVB have confirmed a new series of the show will begin in March, with even better prize money and prizes and invitations to people from many different places. The hosts are planned to be Hacken Lee, Joey Leung and Miriam Yeung. Producer Chin Kwok Wai has confirmed that "Minutes to Fame" will be returning at the end of March and Hacken and Joey have been in negotiations, but details are yet to be finalised with the company.