Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: ISWAK 2 -- Info?

Quote Originally Posted by puffins View Post
    yeah.... i m also looking 2wards part 2 of tis show & i hope the show rating will b s good s part1 if not better....
    My guess is that the sequel will do pretty well ratings wise since the first series was pretty popular and gathered a pretty big fan base.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

I can't WAIT!!!!! hehe. I know this drama is going to be very funny and fascinating. Hope they'll do their best. =)
    "A couple is like a cup of wine. If both cups are full they would flood but if one is less than the other, they can pour over and make the better of the other."

here's what the synopsis is plan for so far......
    The sequel of It Started With A Kiss begins with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu's wedding and honeymoon. From the start, they experience problems and interferences within their marriage such as mistaken pregnancy, misunderstandings, and a run-in with a girl from Zhi Shu's past. Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu will go on a honeymoon to Guam and there they will see Ah Jin. Ah Jin goes there because he was so heartbroken from Xiang Qin's marriage that he wanted to get away but only to end up seeing the two of them together. Ah Jin will also meet another girl and fall in love with her. Xiang Qin's best friend, Lin Chun Mei, gets pregnant with Ah Bu's child. Xiang Qin takes Chun Mei to Lungshan Temple where she prays for her and her child.

(taken from wiki)

here's a pic about of the cast and director of ISWAK 2
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/5/5a/ISWAK2.jpg
    LAKORNS BECOME LIFE

Hi
    I have a BIG question to ask...

I understand that ISWAK 2 will be aired on CTV channel. Is this channel the same with CCENT channel on "dishnetwork satellite" that we see in America? Or is another name for the channel?

If anyone knows please let me know,I really appreciate it.

I loved,loved,loved the first ISWAK and I'm dying to see the second one .I live in New Jersey, USA.

Many thanks!!

unlike most other drama sequel.... have high hope for Itakiss 2. Coz it will be based on the original manga. counting days to September......

the best manga story I've ever read...

so when exactly is this drama gonna air? its not done filming yet right??

Quote Originally Posted by babi_lizzie View Post
    so when exactly is this drama gonna air? its not done filming yet right??
    Yeah, i believe they're still filming. I read in another forum that it'll air some time in February 2008.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Yeah, i believe they're still filming. I read in another forum that it'll air some time in February 2008.
    yea they keep pushing back the time and making us wait
    The best part of believe is the lie.

hope tat the sequel is even better than part 1 then it will make our wait more worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by puffins View Post
    hope tat the sequel is even better than part 1 then it will make our wait more worthwhile
    I've seen several video news clips and it definitely looks quite promising. Maybe it's because i can really see the chemistry between Joe and Ariel which definitely makes it more exciting to imagine what the sequel will be like. I hope the sequel will surpass the first one in terms of viewer ratings.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Maybe it's because i can really see the chemistry between Joe and Ariel which definitely makes it more exciting to imagine what the sequel will be like. I hope the sequel will surpass the first one in terms of viewer ratings.
    Yay..I fully agreed with u on these points

february 2008?? ahhh. i've been waiting for the sequel since june/july 2006!!

Quote Originally Posted by moolizzie View Post
    february 2008?? ahhh. i've been waiting for the sequel since june/july 2006!!
    Plus it's a really big gap between the original tentative air date of September 2007 and February 2008. I'm hoping that it'll come out earlier than February of next year.
    I <3 MatsuJun

yeah. hopefully it'll come out this winter or fall.

Talking

ahhh can't wait for iswak 2!!! I jsut saw the haircutting video of joe and he looks gorgeous with short hair!!! love love love ariel and joe's chemistry on screen, can't believe they're so cute together off screen too ! s2s2T_T wish iswak 2 would come out faster...><

Plus it's a really big gap between the original tentative air date of September 2007 and February 2008. I'm hoping that it'll come out earlier than February of next year.
    I think it has finished filming already... cause according to drama wiki, the other show that ariel was supposed to be on, the legend of the condor heroes has already resumed filming... so she should be filming the other show now...

and drama wiki has put the air time of ISWAK2 as starting on 29 Sept 2007. I do hope that's true... I can't wait! It would be fantastic if it can air this soon...

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85 View Post
    I think it has finished filming already... cause according to drama wiki, the other show that ariel was supposed to be on, the legend of the condor heroes has already resumed filming... so she should be filming the other show now...

and drama wiki has put the air time of ISWAK2 as starting on 29 Sept 2007. I do hope that's true... I can't wait! It would be fantastic if it can air this soon...
    Oh, that's great then. I can't wait to see more Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu antics.
    I <3 MatsuJun

wow, sept 29th? then i guess i'll only have to wait five more weeks! yay! and they'll probably have it on youtube or tudou the following day! yay!!
    花生 & 乐橙

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85 View Post
    hope so too.. hasn't been any good shows on nowadays..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Scans credit to Joesfamily Forum.
    Translation by Yvonne228. :worship

Joe's interview on AM Entertainment 07/26/07

“Regarding my view on love, I don’t think there’s love at first sight. I rather believe that love is nourished through time spent together. Fate plays an important part too, because when the time comes, BOOM, sparks will fly! During the course of dating, it is essential to have trust, respect and compromise between each other. Furthermore, you should see each other as a family member or a teacher, then your relationship can last. “

“In the drama, Ariel has a huge crush on me, yet I play many pranks on her in return. In reality, there was once a girl who professed her love to me, however, because our personalities didn’t match, I refused her. Truthfully, I am quite passive in terms of love. I really need to know the other person, and make sure she feels the same way about me, before I actually make the move. I need to be friends with her before we can become a couple. So till now, I only have two or three times of experience in love. If I find the right one, I would treat her like my precious gem. I would never play pranks on her! Also, I am more realistic instead of romantic, so I will give her (my special one) practical gifts, such as camera or cell phone!”

“It’s really simple (concerning his dream girl). I like a girl who is optimistic, cheerful, filial and loves to be clean!”

Although Joe is only 25, his father can’t wait till Joe gets married. And like the fans, Joe’s father thinks Joe & Ariel should get together. “My father is really cute, he urges me to get married. The hilarious thing is he asks me to choose between Ariel and S.H.E’s Ella! Though I think my father is too into the dramas’ characters. As to my ideal marriage partner, I need to date her in order to know. Of course, I also think about marriage, but I am focusing on my career right now. Without a secure foundation (financial wise), how can I provide my wife with a happy life?! In the future, I hope to have many children, because I like them. Though I will respect my wife’s wishes too; I will be satisfied with however many she’s willing to give birth!”

Then does Ariel have the quality to be his wife?! “Personality-wise, Ariel and I are opposite of each other. One likes to be active, while the other tends to be on the quiet side. But she is very cute and lively! We can balance each other out, so I guess we match! We both enjoy watching movies, and when we have free time, we like to talk about the movies we have watched. But of course, we are not officially dating or anything, so I am not too sure whether she has the quality to be my wife or not. Let’s wait till we have the chance to date, then I will tell everyone! Ha ha!”

They are in the process of filming Kiss 2 now. In the drama, the two of them started from being girl/boyfriend, to a married couple. During the promotion in Hong Kong, Joe couldn’t stop himself from calling Ariel “his wife”. So now that they are working together again…would it be possible that sparks might fly?! And would Joe’s father be able to drink his “daughter-in-law tea” soon (it’s Chinese tradition for the bride to give her father-in-law a cup of tea during the Chinese marriage ceremony)?! We must wait till Joe come to Hong Kong next time, and we will get the truth out of him!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/michi228/joes2-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/michi228/90515f0883f934d962d98625.jpg')