View Poll Results: Leung Siu Bing, Ada Choi or Gigi Lai? Who is the best?

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leung Siu Bing(a.k.a. Vivian or Noel leung)

44 37.29%
  • Ada Choi

45 38.14%
  • Gigi Lai

29 24.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which of these actresses do you like the most?Noel Leung,Ada Choi, or Gigi Lai?

1. Ada
    2. Noel
    3. Gigi

This is a hard choice since I love these Three so much. But if it comes down to choosing, I would have to pick Noel. She is the one that touches you the most, with her beauty and emotions through her acting. She made me cry along side with her in so many series such as Against the Blade of Honor, Justice Pao, Thief of Honor… oh you feel so sorry for her characters. I miss her very much, too bad for TVB they lost a wonder actress! But At least she pops here and there in her mainland and ATV series, I hope too see more of her! And since she is pregnant at the moment, I think I would have to wait longer! But Good Luck to her.

As for Ada and Gigi They are so beautiful! And they are great actress as well!

wow!!!!!!! Ada winning now! happy

Who do I like the most?

Gigi Lai has always been my favorite actress, looks and acting wise. She never aged or something lol ALwyas glowing and looking very beautiful!

As for Noel, OMG! She was the girl of classic and ancient dramas. I love her to death. She can pull any ancient dramas and fly!! hahaah I love her so much, too! So sad, she left TVB!

Ada, she was very cute and fine. I fell for in Revelation of the Last Hero! Other than that, I lost interests. But she was still alright!

So, GG first, Noel, then Ada!!!

Omg, I missed Fennie Yuen too talking about Revelation of the last hero...cuz it starred Noel, Ada and her with Aaron Kwok! hahaha

forever Noel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss her so much.

Quote Originally Posted by savanhlikit View Post
    forever Noel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss her so much.
    Hi hi! I enjoyed watching the series of Relevation of Last Hero that you've posted in Youtube. But I can't trace your videos anymore,do you have links at anywhere else? Or, do you know where can I purchase the series with Cantonese dialogue?
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 10-18-09 at 08:58 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

For some reason, I only saw Noel in goody roles so to me the other ones are more versatile actresses. I liked Ada, then Gigi.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Hi hi! I enjoyed watching the series of Relevation of Last Hero that you've posted in Youtube. But I can't trace your videos anymore,do you have links at anywhere else? Or, do you know where can I purchase the series with Cantonese dialogue?
    The videos were removed by TVB. I don't remember exactly what website I downloaded the serie from...but try searching Asianeu.net. I don't know where you can buy the serie since it's so old and rare. It's a shame, cuz most of the best series from from the 90s.

Good luck in finding it
    Sorry can't help more than that ....

Quote Originally Posted by savanhlikit View Post

The videos were removed by TVB. I don't remember exactly what website I downloaded the serie from...but try searching Asianeu.net. I don't know where you can buy the serie since it's so old and rare. It's a shame, cuz most of the best series from from the 90s.

Good luck in finding it
    Sorry can't help more than that ....
    Thank you, and appreciated for your help! I'll try to look from there.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Noel Leung all the way!!! I loved every series she's been in .. and she's such a wonderfully natural actress! She sucks me into every character because she's sooo convincing. She can play evil/nice roles to a perfect "T." Too bad she's not acting very much anymore. But back in her TVB days, she was so popular. Too bad they didn't appreciate her enough.

My next bet is Gigi Lai. Another fabulous actress whom I'll miss seeing onscreen!

I love all three of them!! But as for the best actress, I would have to go with Noel <3

I like Ada most because mostly of her ancient roles, and I think I like her most in Romance of White Hair Maiden. Then comes Vivian because I think she is an awesome actress and very beautiful, but I haven't seen her do any evil role. As for GiGi, I think she's really pretty, but her acting and the roles that she took on aren't all that memorable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou View Post
    Noel Leung all the way!!! I loved every series she's been in .. and she's such a wonderfully natural actress! She sucks me into every character because she's sooo convincing. She can play evil/nice roles to a perfect "T." Too bad she's not acting very much anymore. But back in her TVB days, she was so popular. Too bad they didn't appreciate her enough.

My next bet is Gigi Lai. Another fabulous actress whom I'll miss seeing onscreen!
    Can you tell which series did Noel/Vivian acted in as a villain? I've watched a lot of her series, and I can only remember her being one of the good people.

Quote Originally Posted by So Yen View Post
    Can you tell which series did Noel/Vivian acted in as a villain? I've watched a lot of her series, and I can only remember her being one of the good people.
    In Fate of the Empire with Nnadia Chan and Timmy Ho, ppl refer Noel's role as Empress Dowager CiXi to be a villainess.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    In Fate of the Empire with Nnadia Chan and Timmy Ho, ppl refer Noel's role as Empress Dowager CiXi to be a villainess.
    Thanks! I took a look at the poster and I guess this one, I haven't watched.

It is interesting that all three are now Christians...just an observation. But I think Gigi stays in my mind longer than the other two, although I quite like Ada.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

ada choi all the way. She's like, i onno, classic!
    Louis and Jessica Forever

Noel and Ada are both great actresses; I like them both. Although, I find Gigi most attractive (minus the blue contacts).

Grew up watchin alot of series with NOEL in it, shes the best and hottest and still is...

next for me is ada especially the series she stars in b4 year 2000 which were all good

never like gigi for some reason maybe because i hated watchin YND movies and the character she portrayed in it was just crap and gettin heavily pushed to fa dan status in tvb during a weak era with over promoted series/young actors and crap.

but i must admit any series b4 year 2000 was the stuff to watch....

noel leung...my mom loves her n as a child i think i watched all her series...